Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-14-2003, 01:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Vbofm

Hi Folks, can anyone tell if/where there is a chance to download the VBOFM bonus material/video thing? Thanks for the info, Stefan
Old 02-14-2003, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stefan, have you tried Kazaa?
Sofie
Old 02-14-2003, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Stefan - you can find it at www.burnish.net
Old 02-14-2003, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

...or not. Hmm sorry, it used to be there until very recently
Old 02-16-2003, 04:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks, but yeah it`s gone on burnish.net and I tried Kazaa but the additional video stuff is not there. Perhaps someone could put his version in there? That would be great! Otherwise I have to go to Micks board and ask the Knight if he makes the download available
Old 02-17-2003, 03:12 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default VBoFM docu

I'm brand new to the board so "Hi all" !

Stefan, I put my version of the VBoFM docu on Kazaa so you could always try and download it from me. I should warn you though, I have neither dsl nor cable so it might take you forever to download it

Antje
Old 02-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Re: VBoFM docu

Quote:
Originally posted by HoneyHi
I'm brand new to the board so "Hi all" !

Stefan, I put my version of the VBoFM docu on Kazaa so you could always try and download it from me. I should warn you though, I have neither dsl nor cable so it might take you forever to download it

Antje
Welcome to "the Ledge" Antje, The BEST Fleetwood Mac site IMHO...Brian J.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-17-2003, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi Antje, ja willkommen hier im Netz. Die Seite ist wirklich klasse und interessant, viele der Leute haben meist ganz aktuelle Infos, wo auch immer sie die herbekommen mögen!

And here the translation for our englishspeaking friends all over the world
Hi Antje, yeah welcome here, this board is really great and interesting, many of the ledgies have brandnew infos, wherever they might get them from. So I never would have recognized the GOS thing, without the Ledge. Or about the plans of the new album. Antje please tell me the exact name of the file you put down in Kazaa so I can search for it. When I request video files named "very best of Fleetwood mac" nothing happens. As for the length of the download... I am patient, as every FM fan must be By the way where do you come from?
Thanks for the help and Gute Nacht aus dem Ruhrpott
Old 02-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Junior Ledgie

Yeah, i totally love this board and I've been lurking around for quite some time now catching up on all the FM stories Maybe I should say that I've only been a fan since last year so there was/is a lot I learn from this place (I can only say that a couple of months ago, I still thought Lindsey was a girl *ducks* ) I think you're getting my point now...

Anyway, Stefan, I just checked again and I called the file "Fleetwood Mac - VBoFM docu". So go and try to find it I'm usually online throughout the evenings. Actually yesterday somebody already tried to download it from me and I thought that was you. But then, that was before I posted here and told you about it, so it was probably somebody else.

BTW, over at Mick's board (yeah, I admit, I've been there ) there's a German speaking thread in the news section so any German speakers might wanna come over and talk a little FM German. So far, there's only me and one other guy so it's a bit lonely... And don't you worry, we're not worshipping Mick or anything

Antje

PS: I'm from Dresden

PPS: I'm just listening to my Stevie Nicks Enchanted Box Set which I only bought today. I luuuuuuuuuv it
Old 02-18-2003, 04:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey Antje,
tried it at Kazaa at 22:30pm but with no result. I literally wrote:

Fleetwood Mac - VBoFM docu

under "Mediendateien suchen" P2P Search "Alles"

If that`s all been right I`m fine and gonna wait till we 're online at the same time. No need to hurry. If there's something wrong please info me.

BTW I'm a little confused about the Say you will empty files which should be floating around in the net. I never saw these, perhaps because of the different time people are online overseas. Or do you use different P2P programms?

Antje, I'm going to take a look on the "german session" over there. Here on the board I think we're the only ones from Germany. Asia and Africa are missing but Australians, Europeans, North and South Americans are members of the ledge, which is a great thing! So good night to the rest of the world, Stefan

Old 02-18-2003, 04:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ah no- I forgot our Eric Cartman fan Tommer is from Israel. So there`s only one continent missing, which is Africa.
Or anyone else here...?
Old 02-18-2003, 05:19 PM
Junior Ledgie

Stefan, I'm online now although I don't know for how long because I'm soo tired! I tried to search for the file myself but didn't find it, mmh ??
Ok, gotta go now. Good night everybody!

Antje
Old 02-19-2003, 02:28 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by stefan

Antje, I'm going to take a look on the "german session" over there. Here on the board I think we're the only ones from Germany.
Nee, nee, keine Angst, gibt noch einen weiteren Deutschen hier... ist wahrscheinlich nur nicht aufgefallen (hoffe ich mal ) und freue mich, daß ich endlich nicht mehr der Einzige hier bin.

Habe auch schon die deutsche Ecke bei Mick´s Board gesehen, aber die ganze "Mick ist super, wir wollen auch gerne Mick´s Klopapier kaufen!!" Lobhudelei hat mich dann doch bisher davon abgehalten dort mal zu posten.

Liebe Grüße nach Bochum und Dresden aus Köln!

Maik
Old 02-19-2003, 04:33 AM
Ledgie

Default Try WinMX

Hi Everyone.

I too am new to this board. Hey the best place I've found on the net to download stuff is WinMX. They've generally got the best selection and blow Kazaa out of the water. If ayone can think of a better downloading platform, let me know. But all I know is that WinMX is where I'm able to find the more obscure stuff in my collection.

http://www.winmx.com

...with that said, ultimately I just had to go buy VBOFM specifically for that video stuff. I didn't mind

Nice to meet you all -
You'll definitely hear more from me soon (especailly considering everyone's comments regarding this being FM's last album, etc.)

david
Old 02-19-2003, 09:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi Maik (ein Ledgie aus Kölle- stimmt hatte ich nicht bemerkt!) und David, welcome to the board. Have fun and see you soon, Stefan