User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-20-2003, 08:57 PM
Senior Ledgie

Arrow !

I love Mick's site. I go there for a good laugh now and then

Seriously though, the stupidity of those people kills me. Also, I love to read the personal attacks that are always going on. At least that messageboard has some entertainment value.

Long Live the Ledge!

DAN
"It's not about the money, and it's not about the fame. It's about knowing that I connected with people, and that maybe one of my songs made them feel better at some point in their life when they were sad." -Stevie Nicks
Old 02-20-2003, 11:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
I now have pretty good confirmation that The Knight has several screen names on the Mick board. How sad that they have to resort to that.
WOW Creepy! He must NEVER leave his computer....Then again he probably gets paid decent money for it. Since he's the sales man, he probably gets a commission for all those fan club memberships and stuff he pushes.
May I ask how you found this out?
-Sonia
"So I close my eyes softly... till I become that part of the wind that we all long for sometimes. And to those that I love like a ghost through a fog, like a charmed hour and a haunted song, and the angel... of my dreams"

"All alone we suffer. Oh, to steal your heart away."
Old 02-21-2003, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ERigby818
May I ask how you found this out?
-Sonia
You may.
Old 02-21-2003, 09:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Carne-

I haven't been there for weeks and I just read your nail polish thread... OMG I'm totally busting a gut right now, especially because I don't think "Lisa" gets your Simpsons references. Thanks for the laugh man.

Anyway, I totally wouldn't be surprised to find out that "Knight" uses several screen names over there. I honestly didn't think there could possibly be that many goon-ball creepy Fleetwood Mac fans lurking in the bushes this long. I mean where have they all been before the advent of Mick's site? One creepy knight with several creepy screen names would seem to make a lot more sense and offer a more suitable explanation.
Old 02-21-2003, 10:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yep it's a big scam over there. I have asked some questions about the tours and coming to Canada. Prices for Canadain fan club members. The DVD of the making of Say you will that Mick once said they were going to release.
All I got is another way of how I can send them my money for the club if I don't have a credit card. None of my other questions were brought up. They charge the same for Canadians, but we have to pay in American funds which turns out to be double.
Over a hundred dollers is a lot for a few back stage clips.

I'm just so........
Old 02-21-2003, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by CarneVaca
You may.
LOL
Well, I'm still curious if you want to share...but if you don't that's ok
-Sonia
"So I close my eyes softly... till I become that part of the wind that we all long for sometimes. And to those that I love like a ghost through a fog, like a charmed hour and a haunted song, and the angel... of my dreams"

Old 02-21-2003, 02:32 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by SmthngOfADreamr
Carne-

I haven't been there for weeks and I just read your nail polish thread... OMG I'm totally busting a gut right now
me too, I saw it this AM, that thread is SOOOO funny!!!!
I needed it too...

I also cracked up where 'Mickman' called Knight "Mr.Knighty-knight-knight" the other....night! GO MICKMAN!!

I keep looking/lurking for the tour info...to NO avail.... ya know, I feel like that "Twilight Zone" epi where the tiny people are being controlled by 'big' people above....???.... like 'they' just do and say things to watch the people's reactions with total amusement...
Old 02-21-2003, 02:36 PM

That board won't last long. It will probably be there through the tour, but then it'll get shut down. And I wouldn't be surprised if the whole site becomes a ghost site. Let's face it, Mick is not Stevie, Lindsey or even Christine. How much interest will he be able to sustain once the excitement of the album and tour start to wane?
Old 02-21-2003, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Nail Thread

Just read it on Mick's Board. Too funny
Old 02-23-2003, 01:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation It's gotten really nasty over there

Maybe it's been that way for a while...I don't know, but I peeked again at work. Boy is it bitter over there! I guess I'm not that surprised. There is reason to be bitter and if I actually chose to post over there I'd totally be bitter...and here on the Ledge, there isn't much to be bitter about except, well, Mick and how greedy he's being via his site! I mean, look what he's doing to his fans...tearing them apart...they're torn between their love for the band and their values...something we wouldn't expect from a group of people whose music has become so personal for us. It's so sad.
I admit I was pleased to see some posters over there calling attention to the "suck-ups." Those psycho posters are really pathetic, and totally ask for it.
Hats off to SaraRhiannon for being a self-proclaimed "Rotten Apple"
-Sonia