User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-15-2005, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
well, you can add me, I just didn't want to publicize right now. Silly.
well, if people are randomly going to other websites to make fun of me, also using my picture, then it's possible. But don't I have to approve the person anyway? Okay, nevermind. ha. whatevs, I just got it, I don't understand the whole thing yet....or what I'm even going to do with it....
Well, considering your tremendous success with Friendster, I can see MySpace will be another success!

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 08-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by all the same
Add me too dick lick!
Ever watch Strangers With Candy? I used to howl whenever Jerri would call someone that.

Old 08-15-2005, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well Amber, I think I found you. But I won't add you until you want to be added.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:55 PM
amber
This message has been deleted by amber.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Well, considering your tremendous success with Friendster, I can see MySpace will be another success!
friendster i think is a little more confusing, plus, I was looking at yours last night, and I didn't see where friendster had any place to blog? Maybe you can enlighten me....it really is more confusing than myspace, though.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-15-2005, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
friendster i think is a little more confusing, plus, I was looking at yours last night, and I didn't see where friendster had any place to blog? Maybe you can enlighten me....it really is more confusing than myspace, though.
Weird. I find MySpace more confusing. MySpace can be such a dick. It crashes like crazy for me!

Where on your palm is my little line when you're written in mine as an old memory?

KATE BUSH
Old 08-15-2005, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan8472
Well Amber, I think I found you. But I won't add you until you want to be added.
Yeah, come on Amber!

Aww, you're so popular. LOL

"Age is just a number... The rest is just a state of mind."
Old 08-15-2005, 03:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Ever watch Strangers With Candy? I used to howl whenever Jerri would call someone that.
TOTALLY! That's where I picked up dick lick from, faggotus! (remember that one too?) God that show's funny! I have all three seasons on DVD and laugh harder every time I watch it! When she was getting high and her hair suddenly was all long! SO FUNNY! Or when she was in cheerleading tryouts and again, her hair was super long. It's the little details in that show.

KATE BUSH
Old 08-15-2005, 03:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
TOTALLY! That's where I picked up dick lick from, faggotus! (remember that one too?) God that show's funny! I have all three seasons on DVD and laugh harder every time I watch it! When she was getting high and her hair suddenly was all long! SO FUNNY! Or when she was in cheerleading tryouts and again, her hair was super long. It's the little details in that show.
Did you ever hear that before the show? "We" used to say that all the time from about fifth grade through jr. high.
That show was great. Sometimes I had to look away, though, it was too gross.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 08-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Weird. I find MySpace more confusing. MySpace can be such a dick. It crashes like crazy for me!
wow! you almost answered my question! Does friendster have blogspace? cause when I was looking at yours last night, I couldn't find any, which by no means is any indication that it is not there....

Old 08-15-2005, 03:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Did you ever hear that before the show? "We" used to say that all the time from about fifth grade through jr. high.
That show was great. Sometimes I had to look away, though, it was too gross.
Amber dear, remember I'm totally gross, so I am completely unaffected by the grossness of the show. It is strictly hilaaaaarious to me!

KATE BUSH
Old 08-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
wow! you almost answered my question! Does friendster have blogspace? cause when I was looking at yours last night, I couldn't find any, which by no means is any indication that it is not there....
Yeah, Friendster has BlogSpace on it too. But I don't use it and the blogs I've read by other people are usually random ramblings that should just be in their journals as opposed to publicly posted. I would be all like "Last night, I ate Kraft Dinnahhhh and watched Stevie Nicks Live At Red Rocks while flailing around my apartment screaming during Edge of Seventeen!" And most people would be like "who gives a ****!" So, why do I need to tell anybody? Oh, and I don't eat Kraft Dinnahhhh. I said it purely 'cause it's funny. You Americans call it Kraft Mac & Cheese right? Weird, 'cause it totally IS called Kraft Dinnahhhh here!

KATE BUSH
Old 08-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieNicksEO17
Yeah, come on Amber!

Aww, you're so popular. LOL
Ha, yours looks great by the way, there's SO MUCH on it. And? I may be one of a few, but I absolutely love the Sometimes It's a Biatch video (I'm a whore for clips, and I like the song) so I really enjoyed seeing that there.
I probably will, but I'm a little gunshy right now, what with people I don't even know talking about me in places I never go to, and even on here, people I don't know directing comments to me about things I have no idea what they are talking about. It makes me a bit nervous, I guess.....besides, there's nothing on my thing anyway, except a few of the details filled in.
I want to try to see more of how it works and stuff, understand it's reach and all that a little better.

Old 08-15-2005, 03:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ha, yours looks great by the way, there's SO MUCH on it. And? I may be one of a few, but I absolutely love the Sometimes It's a Biatch video (I'm a whore for clips, and I like the song) so I really enjoyed seeing that there.
I probably will, but I'm a little gunshy right now, what with people I don't even know talking about me in places I never go to, and even on here, people I don't know directing comments to me about things I have no idea what they are talking about. It makes me a bit nervous, I guess.....besides, there's nothing on my thing anyway, except a few of the details filled in.
I want to try to see more of how it works and stuff, understand it's reach and all that a little better.
Wimp!!
Old 08-15-2005, 03:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

The third season was the BEST, imo. I still crack up over the first episode with the glint, though.

"Stoney and I would go over to Buckle's and Puff would turn us on to a hot load of mescaline crumbled into a tumbler of ether with a float of Percocet jimmies. I'd wake up with blood on my ass, and then we'd get high. Those were some good times."

I also found Stephen Colbert oddly attractive in it, too.

Old 08-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireSister
Wimp!!

well, i've only had my computer for a year, I'm not sure exactly how nervous I should be about the things that have been happening to me online. I really don't know exactly what it means or if/ how it could possibly affect me. I mean, could I end up being murdered? Could someone superhack my computer? what? I just really don't know.... It freaked me out that people I may not know went to the trouble of maligning me.

Last edited by amber; 08-15-2005 at 04:02 PM..