User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^

That is exactly what you did - Get off the cross

In the end - post away. I like your posts. Just don't act put upon when people ask you about some teaser thing that you brought up - and then act all huffy when people get a little miffed when you play with them. People call me on cr*p all the time. I get over it. Hopefully, you will too.

As for JD - I can see it - but don't want to believe it He seems like such a jerk - at least he had that rap. Thanks for sharing this.

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 11-05-2009 at 08:01 PM..
Old 11-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Everyone needs to cooooooooooool out!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
Everyone needs to cooooooooooool out!
I know, huh? I'm so cool, Alexa, haha. But you know this, man! I have a question before I do something....

Sara and I are thinking it would be very entertaining to start a reality thread called "My Life with Sara Fleetwood" lol, and we'll blog in it everyday about the random ass stuff we do...cus together....we do pretty dumb things, but it's hysterical, at least, I think it is. Like today....cleaning out her closet...FUUNNNNYYYY.

So my question is: should I post a thread about this? Or does anyone have a problem with it. Like, will I get badgered for it? or will people actually want to read it? Cus if it's gonna piss someone off for any reason, we definitely won't do. But we just had this idea of randomly blogging about our day and posting pics and stuff on the Ledge...cus there are tons of Mac stuff just laying around this house....Stevie's gurdles...you know, stuff like that...that I somehow find myself putting on for NO REASON lol, and then regretting it.

So before I post.....input? Would anyone even care?
Old 11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysondt View Post
I know, huh? I'm so cool, Alexa, haha. But you know this, man! I have a question before I do something....

Sara and I are thinking it would be very entertaining to start a reality thread called "My Life with Sara Fleetwood" lol, and we'll blog in it everyday about the random ass stuff we do...cus together....we do pretty dumb things, but it's hysterical, at least, I think it is. Like today....cleaning out her closet...FUUNNNNYYYY.

So my question is: should I post a thread about this? Or does anyone have a problem with it. Like, will I get badgered for it? or will people actually want to read it? Cus if it's gonna piss someone off for any reason, we definitely won't do. But we just had this idea of randomly blogging about our day and posting pics and stuff on the Ledge...cus there are tons of Mac stuff just laying around this house....Stevie's gurdles...you know, stuff like that...that I somehow find myself putting on for NO REASON lol, and then regretting it.

I think you and Sara would have to be very careful about what you post. Anything remotely negative about the Mac will inevitably cause a sh*t storm. I know others will disagree, but I've seen it happen too many times. If your just talking about everyday life, and oh we found this or that would be fine and possibly interesting. Basically think a long the lines of is this something I would want someone to post about me online and go from there.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Do it! Some people will hate it, others (read: I) will love it.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

One way or another it doesn't bother me, but if your intention is to just blog about your day etc.. why not just set up a blog.. They're free and there no different in terms of posting.. You could provide a link. This way, you're free to post what ever your heart desires... cause it's your blog.
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
I think you and Sara would have to be very careful about what you post. Anything remotely negative about the Mac will inevitably cause a sh*t storm. I know others will disagree, but I've seen it happen too many times. If your just talking about everyday life, and oh we found this or that would be fine and possibly interesting. Basically think a long the lines of is this something I would want someone to post about me online and go from there.
No. Why would we post anything negative? I just meant we'd make a thread like about the interesting, stupid situations we get ourselves in. Not to mention, I'm always picking up something around the house and then Sara will say "Oh, that was Stevie's" or there are thousands of pictures and all kinds of old things that I think people would like to see. Nothing incriminating. Just stuff to share. Sara would never say anything negative about the Mac, nor would I. We love them. We are fans, haha.
Addicted Ledgie

^^

With respect - I believe you were included in that "cool out"

Look - if you think you were not doing the coy sniglet string along thing - great. But, others are saying or inplying you came across that way. Note - noo ne actually said anything against the tidbit itself, again, the beef was with the who perceived coy act

I think you should start that thread. And, no one is going to badger you if you come across as shooting straight. But, if you fill it with innuendo, etc., people will call you on it. This is not that complicated a deal

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 11-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
One way or another it doesn't bother me, but if your intention is to just blog about your day etc.. why not just set up a blog.. They're free and there's no different in terms of posting.. You could provide a link. This way, you're free to post what ever your heart desires... cause it's your blog.
K--nevermind. I have a blog. You're right. I'll post on my blog. The Ledge is too serious or something. Was it like this when I first joined? I don't remember. I just thought I'd put it in chit chat and whoever wants to read it, is free to read it.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

brysondt, I know you think we're all so "serious" but there's been a history of people on the board that have come on and posted that they know something, or have something, but won't share. It leaves the rest of us wondering, well why did you post anything in the first place? If you're not like that then cool.
As for your thread idea, I'm sure there are plenty here who would enjoy it and read it, I've no clue though if you do really know Sara Fleetwood or how you know her. I'm a bit confused by it all tbh.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
K--nevermind. I have a blog. You're right. I'll post on my blog. The Ledge is too serious or something. Was it like this when I first joined? I don't remember. I just thought I'd put it in chit chat and whoever wants to read it, is free to read it.
I didn't mean to imply that the ledge was a too serious for such a thing, I was giving you a way/option to avoid any possible badgering... Cause what one person might find interesting or amusing, another might take some sort of offensive... And you seemed to want to avoid that... That's all.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
brysondt, I know you think we're all so "serious" but there's been a history of people on the board that have come on and posted that they know something, or have something, but won't share. It leaves the rest of us wondering, well why did you post anything in the first place? If you're not like that then cool.
As for your thread idea, I'm sure there are plenty here who would enjoy it and read it, I've no clue though if you do really know Sara Fleetwood or how you know her. I'm a bit confused by it all tbh.
K. I will post the thread. If you guys start thinking I'm saying or doing something retarded, then I'll just stop. We just thought it might be fun cus I love writing and Sara loves people writing about her, lol.

And yes, I do know Sara. I live with her.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

hmmm...JD Souther. LOL, it could have been worse I guess. I don't really know anything about him. I was kind of hoping it was someone a little more interesting though. The most I ever remember hearing her say about him was that they "had a good time" or something like that...and now that I think of it, that may not have been about him specifically but about the time period in general. Doesn't sound very exciting. I guess you never know what goes on behind closed doors though

Oh well, its still one of the most gorgeous lyrics ever.

Thanks for the info, Bryson
Old 11-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
K. I will post the thread. If you guys start thinking I'm saying or doing something retarded, then I'll just stop. We just thought it might be fun cus I love writing and Sara loves people writing about her, lol.

And yes, I do know Sara. I live with her.
Cool, thanks for explaining.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No. Why would we post anything negative? I just meant we'd make a thread like about the interesting, stupid situations we get ourselves in. Not to mention, I'm always picking up something around the house and then Sara will say "Oh, that was Stevie's" or there are thousands of pictures and all kinds of old things that I think people would like to see. Nothing incriminating. Just stuff to share. Sara would never say anything negative about the Mac, nor would I. We love them. We are fans, haha.
I think it would be cool and definitely to see any pictures...

JD Souther?!?!