User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Daya View Post
ok, i had to laugh. do you really think i compare lb to pearl harbor or hitler? would i be a fan on a message board if i did?
OMG.

a while back he posted some pictures he made of stevie in weird locations - at the hindenberg disaster, for example. predictably, some people got very upset about it.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers View Post
. . . speedos were hot tho!
We,, having modeled for that company in the past ---- puff puff
Old 05-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Uh, yea, of course I know. I heard Stevie tell the story of how they attacked each other when he wanted to quit the band. So, he ain't the only violent one. You bring up these accusations every chance you get, just like the fact that he allowed one or two of his songs to be used for commericals. So, of course we are aware.
Actually, she said she attacked him first
Old 05-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Comparing the two does not in any way support your argument.

LB kicked La Nicks on stage and maybe threw a guitar at her then. Not just Mick said this. So, there is that.

That has nothing to do with who snorted more coke. Nor, does me not seeing Harris snort blow support your argument that she did more than La Nicks, which you asserted as a fact, which you could not possibly know as such unless you were there measuring the blow consumed by both over this eight or so year period
For the love of God, please stop exagerrating. he did not kick her onstage. Go read the 97 Rolling Stone article. He kicked his foot out at her, MOCKING HER as she sang Rhiannon. You act like he pummeled her, like a soccer ball, across the floor. It is quite funny how NOT ONE PERSON who was in that large audience that night, has spoken up about LB kicking her. Probably cause they did not notice the fact that he was mocking her. Just the band did. I have no problem talking about LB's demons but at least be accurate. He mocked her, pulled his coat over his head and put his foot out, acting like he was going to kick her...to intimidate her. ****ed up **** for sure but he did not assault her physically. The guitar throwing thing is another one that no one in the audience saw. I wish for once LB would speak up and talk about all the **** Stevie has thrown at him. You do know she has probably tossed crap at him as well?

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 05-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Actually, she said she attacked him first
But...only LB is abusive? I never hear anyone call Stevie violent.

It's unfair and you know it. LB's peeps can only halt publication on this book for so long. Her confidentiality agreements have long since expired.
He supported her drugged up ass for years after they split and this is how he gets repaid? The woman is looking for a quick buck off the back of LB and Stevie.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
For the love of God, please stop exagerrating. he did not kick her onstage. Go read the 97 Rolling Stone article. He kicked his foot out at her, MOCKING HER as she sang Rhiannon. You act like he pummeled her, like a soccer ball, across the floor. It is quite funny how NOT ONE PERSON who was in that large audience that night, has spoken up about LB kicking her. Probably cause they did not notice the fact that he was mocking her. Just the band did. I have no problem talking about LB's demons but at least be accurate. He mocked her, pulled his coat over his head and put his foot out, acting like he was going to kick her...to intimidate her. ****ed up **** for sure but he did not assault her physically. The guitar throwing thing is another one that no one in the audience saw. I wish for once LB would speak up and talk about all the **** Stevie has thrown at him. You do know she has probably tossed crap at him as well?
It was in NZ for goodness sake. How many people in NZ from 1979 are going to comment now about that

I think it is strange how you are just so loathe to admit that LB could have done anything bad. Clearly, he did. he, of course, denies it when asked - actually, I think he said he vaguely remembered something about playing off key intentionally. Funny how The other members of the band remember it differently. Yet, you choose not to believe them.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
again, i respect & admire lb but truthfully, is it possible he doesn't want the truth to be told? didn't stevie refer to him as the ayatollah once? didn't he throw her over the hood of a car & beat on her till a few guys had to pull him off. well that was bad enough & my guess as to his blocking of the book came in not wanting the untold stuff to be told. the band members (except mick the one time) have been mostly tightlipped about everything that happened. even john said that in his q&a. & they're a tight group. carol ann is no longer a part of the group (meaning the clique) & it might be possible she never got over it or him. this might be her cleansing of the situation & of him once & for all. freedom of speech doesn't make someone a disgusting ho.

i also don't get the coke references. even if she was a major junkie, did that warrant the beatings? if you're saying her memory is bad, why is there such a love for stevie nicks among the same posters who apparantly hate carol ann? stevie blew a hole through her nose. i don't think that makes her a moron who can't remember the past, do you? & for the record, stevie has dissed lb in the press too. so what's the difference?

WTFH?? He threw her on the hood of a car and beat her until a couple of guys had to pull him off??? Jesus H. Christ. Stevie has addressed this issue and pretty much defended LB by saying she attacked LB first. No one said he beat her on the car either. NO ONE.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
But...only LB is abusive? I never hear anyone call Stevie violent . . . .

Again, I said she attacked him - what more do you want me to say? She was violent. But, that violence did not mean he could through her on a car and beat the crap out of her. I mean how threatening could she have been to him - all 5 feet of her But, yes, she should not have attacked him.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
OMG.

a while back he posted some pictures he made of stevie in weird locations - at the hindenberg disaster, for example. predictably, some people got very upset about it.
i must have missed the pics & thought he was comparing lb to hitler in sarcasm. would have to go back & look.

but if there were pics of carol ann in the same locations, how many would laugh their asses off?
Old 05-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
WTFH?? He threw her on the hood of a car and beat her until a couple of guys had to pull him off??? Jesus H. Christ. Stevie has addressed this issue and pretty much defended LB by saying she attacked LB first. No one said he beat her on the car either. NO ONE.
Mick did and John referenced it in the BTM thing.

Agtain, her attacking him did not give him the right to do that.

Here is a blurb from fmlegacy

Quote:
Not a happy day indeed, as Mick Fleetwood recounts the events of August 7, '87 in his memoirs Fleetwood: My Life And Adventures With Fleetwood Mac (written with Stephen Davis, author of the sensationalist Led Zeppelin book, Hammer Of The Gods). As the lofty drummer tells it, when, during the band meeting called to discuss Buckingham's decision to quit the tour, Stevie Nicks remonstrated with her former boyfriend, he yelled "Get this bitch out of my way. And **** the lot of you!" Further robust exchanges followed, Fleetwood writes, culminating in Buckingham slapping Nicks and bending her "backwards over the hood of his car," before being restrained by two of the band's several managers and finally storming off with the words, "You're a bunch of selfish bastards."

Last edited by strandinthewind; 05-17-2007 at 10:57 AM..
Old 05-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Again, I said she attacked him - what more do you want me to say? She was violent. But, that violence did not mean he could through her on a car and beat the crap out of her. I mean how threatening could she have been to him - all 5 feet of her But, yes, she should not have attacked him.
Find me something that says he "beat the crap out of her". John did not say that. Stevie did not say that. Mick did not say that in his "book". So, again, please be accurate. They were fighting, both of them and both got violent with each other. Stevie is also a friggin huge drama queen and you know it. She screamed at him that her bro and Dad would come kill him if he hurt her. He pushed her down on a car...but no where does anyone say he punched her. To imply otherwise is just inflammatory. I am done with this debate but I will probably be back once I read another inaccurate post.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
yes, they have. so much so that stevie said she thought he would kill her & threatened that if he did, her family would kill him. yes, a few guys pulled him off. yes, she attacked him first according to her. no, it didn't warrant him throwing her on a car & beating her.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Find me something that says he "beat the crap out of her". John did not say that. Stevie did not say that. Mick did not say that in his "book". So, again, please be accurate. They were fighting, both of them and both got violent with each other. Stevie is also a friggin huge drama queen and you know it. She screamed at him that her bro and Dad would come kill him if he hurt her. He pushed her down on a car...but no where does anyone say he punched her. To imply otherwise is just inflammatory. I am done with this debate but I will probably be back once I read another inaccurate post.
Um - read the quote above In other words, if he was not beating the crap out of her (after slapping her) - then why did it take two men to pull him off of her once he bent her over the hood of the car. And, why did he bend her over the hood of a car - perhaps he wanted to talk to her in a nice manner - come on

Again, your defense of him is rather silly. But, you always do this. And, you know as well as I do that the gossip that does not make the boards clearly supports my point.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
i must have missed the pics & thought he was comparing lb to hitler in sarcasm. would have to go back & look.

but if there were pics of carol ann in the same locations, how many would laugh their asses off?
how many people actually know what she looks like?

what was funny about those pics was that they were stevie in her elegant ballerina poses, juxtaposed with destruction and ruin. it wasn't just that stevie was photoshopped in there.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Mick did and John referenced it in the BTM thing.

Agtain, her attacking him did not give him the right to do that.

Here is a blurb from fmlegacy

That blurb from Mick's book was one I had forgotten. Mick did say he wanted to do a rewrite to clear up a bunch of inaccuracies. Stevie did go to LB and apologize for the BS in Mick's book. I just do not put too much stock in it, based on what both Mick and Stevie have said about it. Mick is just as bad as CAH for writing his book, especially when he says now that he would like to reissue it with a bunch of the inaccuracies corrected.

Like I said, I wish for the day when LB would speak up. He is really the only one with any loyalty. Stevie is one lucky little lady that she has him for her shepherd. I feel bad for the guy...he just takes it and takes it and takes it without EVER betraying her. (yea, I know he called her show a "lounge act"...that hardly compares to the things said about him)