The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-27-2013, 04:12 AM
Senior Ledgie

I don't mean to me a burden or anything but can someone post the video links- just the links so I can click them? I don't have a working computer at the moment and I'm not having any luck from my iPhone. Could try my iPad but I assume, given the similarities between devices, its not going to work there either. And perhaps I'm not alone. Especially with Chris and all the John rumors and whatnot (and maybe because I totally dreamt of trying to figure out where they were staying when they were in my area... I mean who of us wouldn't? ) I just so need to see my favorite band tonight.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
I don't mean to me a burden or anything but can someone post the video links- just the links so I can click them? I don't have a working computer at the moment and I'm not having any luck from my iPhone. Could try my iPad but I assume, given the similarities between devices, its not going to work there either. And perhaps I'm not alone. Especially with Chris and all the John rumors and whatnot (and maybe because I totally dreamt of trying to figure out where they were staying when they were in my area... I mean who of us wouldn't? ) I just so need to see my favorite band tonight.
Here you go:

Chris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdTA2...PPIrK9SodqRBJw

Chris - 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZarSo...PPIrK9SodqRBJw

John
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZbPY...PPIrK9SodqRBJw

Mick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxeXc...PPIrK9SodqRBJw

Lindsey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISTO0...PPIrK9SodqRBJw

Stevie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GYDU...PPIrK9SodqRBJw
Old 10-27-2013, 04:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

Thanks so much, Deeshere!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I haven't seen photos or videos of John in a few months( been exploring other bands). He definitely looks very tired and sickly.

It's great to see Chris outside of England again.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Does anyone know who that woman is with Stevie walking out of the hotel? Isn't Karen on the European leg of the tour with Stevie?

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebokandlace View Post
Does anyone know who that woman is with Stevie walking out of the hotel? Isn't Karen on the European leg of the tour with Stevie?
That's her make-up girl, idk her name.

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 10-28-2013, 09:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
That's her make-up girl, idk her name.
I think her name is Eilynn.

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced
Old 10-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
I think her name is Eilynn.
Ah thanks! After some stalk*ahum*research I found that her full name is Eilynn Chapman, she works at this salon: http://www.beautybyveronica.com/gallery-2.html (obviously the one wearing the Stevie moon)

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 10-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
Ah thanks! After some stalk*ahum*research I found that her full name is Eilynn Chapman, she works at this salon: http://www.beautybyveronica.com/gallery-2.html (obviously the one wearing the Stevie moon)
Yup, that looks like her only she has longer hair now. Thanks for ehm... stalking

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced
Old 10-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks!!

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Boy that Stevie is something else!What a vain lady she is,really She has to realize that everybody ages and I think the face-covering thing was a bit much.It reminds me of a suspect in a crime going into the courtroom on the evening news who doesn't want his face exposed to the public.Chris has aged also but she's not acting weird about it.Or maybe she is just trying to draw more attention to herself(being the drama queen that she is).
Old 10-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Nah, I just think Stevie (if that is her. Some people think it isn't) is probably emotional about finding about the news about John and was probably crying and not in the right state to be facing people.

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie
Old 10-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
Boy that Stevie is something else!What a vain lady she is,really She has to realize that everybody ages and I think the face-covering thing was a bit much.It reminds me of a suspect in a crime going into the courtroom on the evening news who doesn't want his face exposed to the public.Chris has aged also but she's not acting weird about it.Or maybe she is just trying to draw more attention to herself(being the drama queen that she is).
She probably didn't have on her make up. If she'd been made up, maybe she wouldn't have done that. I know a lot of non-celebrities who don't like to go out without their make up. When I was in Michigan I was like that, because I couldn't go to the mall without running into someone I knew, but after I moved to Los Angeles, I do my face for work, but when I am on personal time running errands, I hardly ever bump into anyone I know, so I don't bother.

Michele
Old 10-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
In Stevie's defence you have to be careful in front of these high pixel count cameras nowadays..you can pick up any/everything....

Free Web Proxy
Old 10-29-2013, 04:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She probably just didn't have make-up on. You'll find 20 year olds who don't want to be photographed without make-up on. I don't think it's unreasonable that a 65 year old public figure would feel the same way.

Plus we know she had places to go and things to do. I don't understand the mentality that celebrities are obligated to stop and pose for pictures and sign autographs and if they don't they're obviously horrible people or something. It's nice when they do, but they are people with lives and I would never begrudge them that.