User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post

Hardly. I mean, maybe Stevie, but not Christine.
Oh, come on. You can love both, I certainly do, and my taste in music is flawless. Girl Power!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie is absolutely stoned here...and charmingly annoying as hell.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:26 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
Oh, come on. You can love both, I certainly do, and my taste in music is flawless. Girl Power!!!
Girl Power!

I'm a 'Spice Girls' believer!!
Old 03-31-2011, 06:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartboy View Post
What's your 'tude about Stevie? Do you not like her because Deborah Harry doesn't?

I love them both so can you! *Bats Eyelashes*
As far as I'm aware, Deborah is completely indifferent towards Stevie. I've never read or heard her say a word about Stevie or Fleetwood Mac She and Patti Smith don't see eye to eye but I still love Patti more than I thought was humanly possible so I have no idea what you're getting at with that!

And "'tude"? Don't little girls in High School use slang like that? Aren't you 30 something, Richard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
I do love them both. I just love Chris more

But useless? Chris? Really? A band without keys (or at least a recording band) strikes me as frikken weird and probably wouldn't sound quite right IMO. So therefore, she's not useless. Stevie sings and wiggles her booty (hey, I'm not complaining about that) but in a band with 3 singers, I'm going to call out the tambourine shaker as the useless one.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 03-31-2011, 07:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
As far as I'm aware, Deborah is completely indifferent towards Stevie. I've never read or heard her say a word about Stevie or Fleetwood Mac She and Patti Smith don't see eye to eye but I still love Patti more than I thought was humanly possible so I have no idea what you're getting at with that!

And "'tude"? Don't little girls in High School use slang like that? Aren't you 30 something, Richard?

But useless? Chris? Really? A band without keys (or at least a recording band) strikes me as frikken weird and probably wouldn't sound quite right IMO. So therefore, she's not useless. Stevie sings and wiggles her booty (hey, I'm not complaining about that) but in a band with 3 singers, I'm going to call out the tambourine shaker as the useless one.
Stevie plays a little bit of piano.

Last edited by J.Miller; 03-31-2011 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: youtube link didn't work
Old 03-31-2011, 07:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^ That link doesn't work but I do think I know what clip it was meant to link to.

I'm talking stage and recording terms. I'm not going to reel off a list of the instruments Christine can play, it's too long and I can't be bothered Perhaps if I wasn't swearing at an English essay then maybe, just not today.

Hasn't Stevie herself actually said she only plays enough Piano and Guitar to be able to write songs but not play properly?

Old 03-31-2011, 07:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm6RS4S-7io It worked!!! I gonna be dangerous now.

Last edited by J.Miller; 03-31-2011 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: add text
Old 03-31-2011, 08:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Carol Ann was Lindsey's girlfriend from roughly '76-'84. She was featured quite prominently in the Tusk LP's artwork, in fact. She wrote a fabulously trashy/gossipy book several years back about her time with Lindsey and Fleetwood Mac. Mac fans either love it or totally disavow it and Carol Ann. It's definitely worth a read, in my opinion... even if Carol Ann isn't the most reliable witness to the crime . Here is a link to the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Storms-Life-Li...1446283&sr=1-1
oh yeah the blonde broad. now i remember. never read that book. i might check it out lol! thanks.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What's your 'tude about Stevie? Do you not like her because Deborah Harry doesn't?

I love them both so can you! *Bats Eyelashes*
what!? debbie harry doesn't like stevie!? wtf!? *rolls up sleeves*
Old 03-31-2011, 08:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

tsk, tsk! where the hell is my fairy dust!? lol!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumidesigns View Post
what!? debbie harry doesn't like stevie!? wtf!? *rolls up sleeves*
You just quoted the post where I said she hasn't spoken about Stevie to my knowledge? Roll your sleeves back down and wind your neck in.

But earth to way-too-many-people, not everyone likes Stevie Nicks

Old 03-31-2011, 08:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You just quoted the post where I said she hasn't spoken about Stevie to my knowledge? Roll your sleeves back down and wind your neck in.

But earth to way-too-many-people, not everyone likes Stevie Nicks
scroll back up hun. i quoted HeartBoy, not U. *throws on sneakers and grabs the vaseline*

what the hell is going on roun here? lmaooooooooooooo!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

No, you did quote me There. With the fairy dust junk.

And I'm not your hun.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Um......woah. Debbie has mentioned Stevie countless times saying nothing but nice things, there's even a recent quote in Rolling Stone where she said 'She's so tiny, and this big, deep voice comes rattling out, and I think that's very sexy'. I would hardly call that disliking her, so please don't make comments about Debbie, especially uninformed ones. Georgie and I know more about that woman than we know about ourselves probably so I seriously can't believe you'd make a comment like that without any knowledge of what she's even said. What a low blow to even bring her into this conversation in this way.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

omgeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Heartboy said: "Do you not like her because Deborah Harry doesn't?"

then i said: "what!? debbie harry doesn't like stevie!? wtf!? *rolls up sleeves* "

u said: "And "'tude"? Don't little girls in High School use slang like that? Aren't you 30 something, Richard?" (and i put this in bold so you'd know that this is what i was referring to)

then i said: "tsk, tsk! where the hell is my fairy dust!? lol!"

now..................i was joking around! i know dang well that not everyone likes stevie! that just makes sense.

i'm not tryna rub anyone the wrong way here................and i am not gonna even entertain anything that may turn into a wack-ass internet arguement.

*sprinkles more fairy dust and twirls around*