User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc402 View Post
Have to do it by phone (no creditcard) still not getting trough though, put the Rumours dvd audio, my fleetwood mac 03 t-shirt my tisl necklace on for good luck and plactered my shelf full of 7" for good luck not helping yet lol , not giving up though till i have tickets :-)
you'll succeed.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Have to do it by phone (no creditcard) still not getting trough though, put the Rumours dvd audio, my fleetwood mac 03 t-shirt my tisl necklace on for good luck and plactered my shelf full of 7" for good luck not helping yet lol , not giving up though till i have tickets :-)
You don't need a credit card to order from livenation.nl.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

atleast the line is no longer busy and i'm on hold , never prayed this hard, and i'm not religious at all lol
Old 06-19-2009, 04:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Got them!!
first 20 minutes the line was busy, then i was on hold for another 8 minutes, and then i got trough , strangely enough i talked very calmly (while my nerves where eating me inside) i even got out my new phonenumber in one sentence, weird, Probably not gonna be in the front row as i'm going with my best friend there is no way i'm getting him to go that early, the upside is he has a car so the way back will be beter.
Been in a good mood lately but nothing beats this :-)
and thanx for the support Gerald and Dana! it is just a big thing, i mean am not on the ledge as much as you guys, still my favorite band and the first time i could see them in my country (became a fanatic in ''99 even though i already liked the music before but it became an explosion of interest 10 years ago (did have some stuff of theirs before that than going back to the age of 12 (turn 33 next month) )

Last edited by marc402; 06-19-2009 at 04:17 AM..
Old 06-19-2009, 04:24 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Got them!!
first 20 minutes the line was busy, then i was on hold for another 8 minutes, and then i got trough , strangely enough i talked very calmly (while my nerves where eating me inside) i even got out my new phonenumber in one sentence, weird, Probably not gonna be in the front row as i'm going with my best friend there is no way i'm getting him to go that early, the upside is he has a car so the way back will be beter.
Been in a good mood lately but nothing beats this :-)
and thanx for the support Gerald and Dana! it is just a big thing, i mean am not on the ledge as much as you guys, still my favorite band and the first time i could see them in my country (became a fanatic in ''99 even though i already liked the music before but it became an explosion of interest 10 years ago (did have some stuff of theirs before that than going back to the age of 12 (turn 33 next month) )
well done!
Old 06-19-2009, 04:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Got them!!
Great, we'll see you there...I have taken both the 14th and the 15th off from work, I'll probably hitch-hike on the tourbus from Antwerp to Rotterdam (they surely will pass Dordrecht), get some sleep at home and be in front of the ahoy in time to get there upfront (never was a problem really overthere).
Old 06-19-2009, 05:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam View Post
well done!
thanx man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererJP View Post
Great, we'll see you there...I have taken both the 14th and the 15th off from work, I'll probably hitch-hike on the tourbus from Antwerp to Rotterdam (they surely will pass Dordrecht), get some sleep at home and be in front of the ahoy in time to get there upfront (never was a problem really overthere).
Don't think would recognize any of you there on the spot there i'm afraid :-(, but we all will be enjoying the great show), and upfront won't work i had the choice go alone or with my best mate, and when we saw the Who together we werent upfront either but still pretty close to the stage, when i saw the mac in Newcastle in 2003 i was i the front though so luckily i had that experience, only when Stevie was giving out hands i was distracted by lindsey who whas playing a great solo at the time lol.
Antwerp isn't in the cards for me (barely can afford this one , but would not have been able to live with myself otherwise) hehe.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Wow, tickets go fast

Just logged in to see what would happen if I waited for buying tickets....

I noticed that only the € 59,00 price-range is left...ticktes go fast then...
Old 06-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Sold OUT !

Unbelievable...and 5 years ago Mojo was afraid they would not sold out (was the rumour back then)...it's Sold out already !!!!!

Room for a second show ????????
Old 06-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Senior Ledgie

I got 'm as well.
I don't get why the best seats were already sold out in less then 5 min after the opening. Now i'm somewere in the first row in the back.
Which means bad sight, bad sound, you're not able to choosein that F**cking Ahoy hole.
Live Nation is a bad way of selling tickets, i reward them with an Dutch zero ( which means sh*t.

Anyway, good to see them once more.

Will
Old 06-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dance View Post
Dear FM fans. Be aware of the stupid system livenation has to order your tickets!!! When ticketsales start sometimes you can not reach the site for 1 or 2 ours because there are at that point just to many people who want buy tickets.
I have never had this problem in Belgium. Always got my tickets from teleticketservice for concerts like Coldplay, Tina Turner, Metellica, Mark Knopfler, Pearl jam, The Eagles and ofcource FM. Last week it took me 1 our to get my tickets from teleticketservice!! Normal i had my tickets in 20 min.
In the Netherlands i had more problems to get my tickets because of problems with the server!!! So login on time to get your tickets. If i were you i would be online at 09:45 and start trying.......
I expirienced, last time ever (*^&%ghum/*)

Will
Old 06-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

That's is actually shockingly amazing. sold out in 5.5 hours.

Old 06-19-2009, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow. Congrats, everyone.

Am I the only one who goes into pirate-speak whenever I see this thread title? "Ahoy, mateys! Arrrrrrgh!"
Old 06-19-2009, 11:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

i got standingplaces first ring 59,40 EUR a piece, are those the standingplaces way in the back , my geography of the ahoy is a bit vague in memory ?
Old 06-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Wow. Congrats, everyone.

Am I the only one who goes into pirate-speak whenever I see this thread title? "Ahoy, mateys! Arrrrrrgh!"
Well Yes you are, Livia.

No, this is Rotterdam -until a few years ago the biggest harbor in the world. So there are some nautic references in that city........