Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Some good news thank god!

I dont know if any of you have read my Hello Everyone thread in Chit Chat about my car engine blowing up in Indianapolis last weekend. UGH what a nightmare that was. Anyway, I was totally depressed about probably not being able to go to any Lindsey shows not on this tour. I had tivkets for the following shows:

Tulsa
Kansas City
St Louis
Cleveland
Chicago
Milwaukee
Indianapolis

Now the first 3 shows are out but I'm going to be able to take a Greyhound bus and go to the last 4 so its not a total loss. then after the Indianapolis show I'll pick up my car and drive it home/ Everyone, I truly hope NONE of you ever has to deal with a car breaking down 600 miles from home like that. But I'm none worse for the wear and I can still see some shows, so WTF the glass is half full right?
Old 09-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
I dont know if any of you have read my Hello Everyone thread in Chit Chat about my car engine blowing up in Indianapolis last weekend. UGH what a nightmare that was. Anyway, I was totally depressed about probably not being able to go to any Lindsey shows not on this tour. I had tivkets for the following shows:

Tulsa
Kansas City
St Louis
Cleveland
Chicago
Milwaukee
Indianapolis

Now the first 3 shows are out but I'm going to be able to take a Greyhound bus and go to the last 4 so its not a total loss. then after the Indianapolis show I'll pick up my car and drive it home/ Everyone, I truly hope NONE of you ever has to deal with a car breaking down 600 miles from home like that. But I'm none worse for the wear and I can still see some shows, so WTF the glass is half full right?
Uh yeah, considering I'm not able to go to ANY shows. So, no complaining from you! =)
Old 09-17-2008, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Uh yeah, considering I'm not able to go to ANY shows. So, no complaining from you! =)
You cant go to any? I have those tickets to Tulsa, KC and St Louis. I havent gotten rid of them yet.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
You cant go to any? I have those tickets to Tulsa, KC and St Louis. I havent gotten rid of them yet.
Yeah I'm trying to talk the wife into plane tickets...hotel stay...etc. Going to the show isn't a problem. It's the other $600 we'd have to spend. =)
Old 09-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Yeah I'm trying to talk the wife into plane tickets...hotel stay...etc. Going to the show isn't a problem. It's the other $600 we'd have to spend. =)
I'm going to offer the Tulsa ticket to Brian(ESTRANGED) first, but I have one ticket to both KC and St Louis if you or anyone else
would be interested in them. I dont want any money for them just the tickets to be used. Only problem is its only one ticket for each show.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

DavidMN -- I am sorry that you can't make all of the shows. I know how much this tour means to you. And I know how exasperated you must have been about the car breaking down.

Still, I was amazed at how resourceful you were, at getting back home, even with the car in limbo.

I wish I could send you the $$$ to hit the other shows.

Maybe you'll win the powerball and live happily ever after!
Old 09-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
DavidMN -- I am sorry that you can't make all of the shows. I know how much this tour means to you. And I know how exasperated you must have been about the car breaking down.

Still, I was amazed at how resourceful you were, at getting back home, even with the car in limbo.

I wish I could send you the $$$ to hit the other shows.

Maybe you'll win the powerball and live happily ever after!
Thank you. It could have been alot worse really.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Ledgie

Do you need a ride to the Milwaukee show? We're heading down/over from Woodbury on Sat. Oct. 4th at 9:00 am. We'll be returning home Sunday (probably leaving fairly early in the morning). Let me know...

Krista
Old 09-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandmaddie View Post
Do you need a ride to the Milwaukee show? We're heading down/over from Woodbury on Sat. Oct. 4th at 9:00 am. We'll be returning home Sunday (probably leaving fairly early in the morning). Let me know...

Krista
Well thank you very much for the offer. But I'm actually going to Cleveland, Chicago, Milwaukee, and Indianapolis, so I'll already be there. Where are you sitting in Milwaukee? I'll be in 4th row right stage.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok, heres the deal with my ticket situation. Like I said I cant make it to Tulsa, Kansas City or St Louis. I think someone wants the Tulsa ticket, but Kansas City and St Louis are still available. I only have 1 ticket for each show, and theyre not the greatest seats, but if you all out there are planning to go and you know someone else that wants to go PM me and I'll send you the ticket in the mail, no charge.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Well thank you very much for the offer. But I'm actually going to Cleveland, Chicago, Milwaukee, and Indianapolis, so I'll already be there. Where are you sitting in Milwaukee? I'll be in 4th row right stage.

Row C (I think it ends up being 5th row?), stage right, so somewhere by you!

Krista