User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up

Hmm...perhaps Kristen being in a bad mood rubbed off on Lindsey? Perhaps they had words before coming out to all the fans...who knows.

Glad you guys got to get a pic with LB!! Seems that Seattle doesn't have Camera Nazis as I got some good pics when I saw him there for the UTS tour. I LOVE Seattle.

Ya'll are making me VERY excited to hear Go Insane with the full band!!

Brett is GREAT with the fans. Neil is nice too, but a lot quieter.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:12 PM
Richard B
This message has been deleted by Richard B.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Registered

The only complaint I had was the guy behind me. He would shout obnoxious things and every time a song ended, he would grab the back of my shoulders and give me a good shake out of his enthusiasm. He also was smoking and he took out a fatty at one point.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

AJM you lucky bast@&# !
Old 09-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I would think he mentioned her during the Big Love intro, his wife that is. I don't think he mentioned her by name.

Michele
He did say something about his wife and having kids changing his life...but did not mention by name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori40
I thought that AJ had a picture of Kristen, his wife, in his photos, and I was just wondering if Lindsey mentioned that she helped write a couple of his new songs
No, Lindsey did not mention that she helped write any songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell
He also was smoking and he took out a fatty at one point.
Yes, I could smell it throughout the entire theatre.

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB
Old 09-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Great shots ajmccarrell... Thanks for posting them and the show review. Not much of a change with the stage set-up...

Thanks for the recap Ali
Old 09-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliP View Post
He did say something about his wife and having kids changing his life...but did not mention by name.

No, Lindsey did not mention that she helped write any songs.

Yes, I could smell it throughout the entire theatre.
BTW Ali P You're pretty damn cute!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Great review AliP -- a request...can we see your photo with LB?

As for AJ -- might I ask --- Who is Hoppy?

Thanks for the T-shirt photos. I see where they do have one with the venues on it...but my favorite is the navy one with the guitar (Turner?) & white lettering.

Last edited by Betsy; 09-10-2008 at 08:17 PM..
Old 09-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post

Thanks for the T-shirt photos. I see where they do have one with the venues on it...but my favorite is the navy one with the guitar (Turner?) & white lettering.
See...now "Hoppy" Hodges I've heard of, but Tom Moncrieff? Still clueless on that one. HA!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
See...now "Hoppy" Hodges I've heard of, but Tom Moncrieff? Still clueless on that one. HA!
Okay, Moncrieff and Hodges are my rhythm section in my band Sinai 48. Gary is also one of my closest friends, Tom not so much, but we get along fine.

Gary "Hoppy" Hodges was the drummer on the Buckingham Nicks LP and also on their one and only tour. He hung out with the Fleetwood Mac crowd until after Tusk was released. He is currently a drummer in Branson, MO. The Buckingham Nicks live tracks that were released were a gift that I got from Hoppy and posted on Nancy's site.

Tom Moncrieff was the bassist from the Buckingham Nicks tour. He was originally a roommate with Lindsey, Stevie, and Richard Dashut. He was also in Walter Egan's band and he later produced Walter Egan's albums "Hi-Fi" and "Wild Exhibitions". He was also in the Malibooz. He also worked on many demos with Stevie, namely "Gypsy" and "Sara". He also co-wrote "Golden Braid" and he played some bass on Bella Donna. He is still friends with Lindsey but not with Stevie. He's also briefly mentioned in Carol Ann's book as the "Tom" that will be with her when Lindsey leaves and she miscarries and has to toss out Walter Egan and his band. Gary is also mentioned, but not by name, as the guy at the Tusk party who jumped in the pool fully clothed. He was wearing a tuxedo apparently.

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 09-10-2008 at 11:23 PM..
Old 09-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post

It's actually just a standard Ramirez style classical guitar. As for Hoppy, see the above post.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Junior Ledgie

Hi, I'm kind of new in posting but have been around. Just a quick question because I was just a little curious. Do you guys think Kristen is going to be going to every show, and also, where are the children? I would assume at school in LA. I wonder since both parents are not around for thier kids while at school, do they have a nanny taking care of them or relatives? I was thinking of Kristen being an insecure type for some reason and would not want Lindsey to be on the road by himself. I also bet Lindsey would be more relaxed without her around. Just an observation.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumours13 View Post
I also bet Lindsey would be more relaxed without her around. Just an observation.
DING DING!!! You win the prize!!! Would you like a free funnel cake or a pass to get in the moon walk?
Old 09-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm sure when they get to the Los Angeles and Anaheim shows that the kids will come too, especially the older ones. I saw will at the Wiltern for the UTS tour and he was organizing his friends to go back stage. Kristen had to run behind him and make sure they had their parents' permission before they followed him. Then, in the audience, his friends fell asleep before the end of the show, but Will didn't.

Kristen probably has a nanny, but I know her mother helps her take care of the children quite often.

Michele
Old 09-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink

at the grove last year, Kristen brought Will and LeeLee...they sat at the table behind me...LeeLee is adorable...after the show, she kept glimpsing at her daddy on the t-shirt I had slipped into during the show...just precious. The only socal show I didn't see her at was Deigo...I have only had good experiences with Kristen...she was perfectly sweet when she came in contact me with anyway... & friendly.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumours13 View Post
Hi, I'm kind of new in posting but have been around. Just a quick question because I was just a little curious. Do you guys think Kristen is going to be going to every show, and also, where are the children? I would assume at school in LA. I wonder since both parents are not around for thier kids while at school, do they have a nanny taking care of them or relatives? I was thinking of Kristen being an insecure type for some reason and would not want Lindsey to be on the road by himself. I also bet Lindsey would be more relaxed without her around. Just an observation.

I doubt that Kristen will be at every show. They may have a nanny to help with the kids, but I think that Michele is right, and that Kristen's mom helps out too. Why do so many people think that Kristen follows Lindsey around because she is insecure or doesn't trust him? Maybe Lindsey wants Kristen with him because he loves her and misses her when he's on the road. Doesn't anyone else have a spouse who travels for work? My husband does, quite often, and we just got into an argument because he would like me to accompany him on more of his business trips, but I don't want to leave our kids too often.