User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-26-2018, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I donít know if itís jealousy or if itís thinking of what could have been had she not screwed it up by trying to act like The Eagles instead of trying to be intrinsically happy. Stevie took a very superficial path, and it caught up with her.
Ooh, I like that. And I think as long as she stays in that path, which I don't think anyone can forever, she will be happy.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

hmm not so sure Stevie is jealous of his family. I know alot of people who just don't want kids period. They tolerate kids, but for the most part get really annoyed around them. I can see Stevie being that person. She's set in her own ways and the kid thing passed 40 years ago. IMO.

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB
Old 06-07-2018, 12:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliP View Post
hmm not so sure Stevie is jealous of his family. I know alot of people who just don't want kids period. They tolerate kids, but for the most part get really annoyed around them. I can see Stevie being that person. She's set in her own ways and the kid thing passed 40 years ago. IMO.
Yes, but I think it's not so much about having little toddlers underfoot, but there might be envy regarding the richness of having the family come up around you, of those kids maturing into beloved adults that are around you as you yourself transcend into advancing (old ) age.

You know how she always waxed on and on about the cradle to the rocking chair, that Stevie, around "Rock a Little" 's release, and how her rocking chair years may be without immediate fam. around her.....