Old 02-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
#1 BuckVie
#2 Fried hot chicken gizzards
#3 PBR

It's a complicated life I live.
I bet your very favorite though is goat cheese!! Come on, be honest!!!
Old 02-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Toasted goats cheese, is delish..mmmm
Old 02-02-2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Toasted goats cheese, is delish..mmmm
There is goat cheese
All Around you..
Every time you walk in the room...
Old 02-02-2018, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Guys come on, I've not been bothered by your Stevie bashing at all in regards to her inactivity regarding Buckingham McVie. None of you showed any interest in this event when i was posting about it, and now you have come over here just to throw ****. How many threads do you want? Seriously i love both of you but give it a ****ing rest. it's tiresome and the jokes kinda dead. We get it, point made.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Sorry, I had to go play a show with my band tonight(where we did Don't Stop- we're not a FM tribute band, but I always try to throw in one).

I DO love me some goat cheese, as long as it's jingles are firmly taped down on it's tambourine...and it doesn't ramble ON and ON, telling endless stories.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart Those four

^ I'll never tire of seeing that clip....
Old 02-03-2018, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferuk View Post
^ I'll never tire of seeing that clip....
Honestly I smile so hard. . I love it..
Old 02-03-2018, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow, Lindsey's son looks exactly like him and his daughter looks just like her mom. Did Lindsey have a third kid as well or is that just my imagination?

Also, has anyone seen any interviews from FM at this event? I saw a few short clips but I'm dying to see more! I hate it that there are so many interviewers yet they don't post any of the interviews. Then if they do post them, they're incredibly shortened and abrupt.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
Wow, Lindsey's son looks exactly like him and his daughter looks just like her mom. Did Lindsey have a third kid as well or is that just my imagination?
They have a third daughter, Stella, who wasn't there. She's about 14.

How they've grown! I remember when I saw Stella from afar, held in her mother's arms off to the side of the stage at the Atlanta show back in 2004. I can't believe that was almost 14 years ago!

Old 02-03-2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
They have a third daughter, Stella, who wasn't there. She's about 14.

How they've grown! I remember when I saw Stella from afar, held in her mother's arms off to the side of the stage at the Atlanta show back in 2004. I can't believe that was almost 14 years ago!
It's amazing how much time has flown by since SYW.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcrazylove View Post
Guys come on, I've not been bothered by your Stevie bashing at all in regards to her inactivity regarding Buckingham McVie. None of you showed any interest in this event when i was posting about it, and now you have come over here just to throw ****. How many threads do you want? Seriously i love both of you but give it a ****ing rest. it's tiresome and the jokes kinda dead. We get it, point made.
The “jokes” got to me the other day, too. I make no secret that I’m annoyed and disappointed with Stevie’s decision to refuse contributing to a new FM album, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to make weight and goat jokes.

That said, I do love the BuckVie crowd and share all of their enthusiasm for the new music!
Old 02-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Watching Christine and Mick waltz during Stevie’s speech was my favorite moment of the entire thing.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
That is classic! I love their sense of humor and how they affectionately handle Stevie and her ways. There is much love there between them, as they have all been through so much together. That being said, I wish you all a goatnight!
Old 02-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
sigh. the downside of being branded a "legend".... no one wants to tell you you're boring everyone. Karen should have been standing in the sidelines again giving her the 'wrap it up' signal. Not that she seems to notice it because this last tour her stories rambled on and on. Of course, Lindsey went off on his own ramble, which makes it funnier that he rolled his eyes a bit at Mick's and Stevie's acceptance speeches.
Exactly! Her fans think she's the best because Rolling Stones says GDW was the best performance of the night or because she got the biggest response from the audience. How many likes do you think the RS article was gonna have if they said the best performance of the night was Lindsey's or Christine's? Not as many as saying it was Stevie's. Stevie is a selling machine and everyone goes with the winning horse (or goat ). That doesn't mean she's the best.

I loved Tusk and GYOW. GDW was ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I don't think she gets it, or wants to get it. "I'M A STAR, and you're going to listen to my rambling". It's all about her.

If you only knew what a fan of hers that I used to be. HUGE FAN. She ruined that.
Same here. And she ruined it by trashing Lindsey and refusing to work with him, because he's "oh, so difficult!" Please! Says who?

But it got better now. Because BuckVie turned out better without her. And there's always hope for BuckVie 2.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.