Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter_fades
Ditto. I wonder if Mick knows JT lifted things directly from The Penguin to put on Mick's site. Remember that?
Those things disappeared from Mick's site almost as fast as the fan club compalints on Mick's chat.

Ahh, fond memories. I doubt Mick knew about that. (I'd hope he didn't think that was OK!)

-Lis
Old 02-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden
Me! He may not be my all-time fave Mac member, but ever since I read his autobiography (what. a. trip.) I've been so charmed by him!
I like Mick too Being a drummer myself I've always been a Mick fan - granted he's not my favorite Mac member - but I do like him - though hearing about the JOnathan Todd stuff did hurt his rep in my mind a bit - I still am not anti-Mick
Old 02-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
I like Mick too Being a drummer myself I've always been a Mick fan - granted he's not my favorite Mac member - but I do like him - though hearing about the JOnathan Todd stuff did hurt his rep in my mind a bit - I still am not anti-Mick
If you're not anti-Mick by now, you never will be, dear.

Old 02-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
I know Mick is evil, and I understand that, but I like him when he talks on Camera. He's very expressive, and sometimes he makes jokes and laughs, and he generally looks like he's actually trying to tell you something; sometimes he gives somewhat candid information, too. Basically, I find him fairly engaging in those situations. Yes, I know, he is evil.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
I know Mick is evil, and I understand that, but I like him when he talks on Camera. He's very expressive, and sometimes he makes jokes and laughs, and he generally looks like he's actually trying to tell you something; sometimes he gives somewhat candid information, too. Basically, I find him fairly engaging in those situations. Yes, I know, he is evil.
Oy. He's trying to tell us to buy his wine.

Did you listen to that interview with him back when they had the Mac marathon and premiered the LIB tracks? Painful, I tell you. I was cringing for him. Yeah, yeah, I know, it wasn't on-camera, but it was still unbelievable.

Old 02-20-2005, 04:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Oy. He's trying to tell us to buy his wine.

Did you listen to that interview with him back when they had the Mac marathon and premiered the LIB tracks? Painful, I tell you. I was cringing for him. Yeah, yeah, I know, it wasn't on-camera, but it was still unbelievable.
I'm not sure I have. But I would like to. Well, that's part of what makes him engaging, he's CRAZY, and he might say some stupid,funny, embarrassing sh**!

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm not sure I have. But I would like to. Well, that's part of what makes him engaging, he's CRAZY, and he might say some stupid,funny, embarrassing sh**!
The only thing crazy about him is how he tries to sell everything under the sun because he's Mick Fleetwood. Golf videos, drum loops, some mini stereo bull****, art prints, wine, etc. The man is tackier than Suzanne Sommers.

Old 02-20-2005, 05:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The only thing crazy about him is how he tries to sell everything under the sun because he's Mick Fleetwood. Golf videos, drum loops, some mini stereo bull****, art prints, wine, etc. The man is tackier than Suzanne Sommers.
Yeah, I know.

Old 02-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
lol...come on now - he hasn't resorted to QVC or anything yet...um..has he?

I also enjoy his expresiveness - especially when he plays - he just looks F***ing crazy and I love it

oh and as for Mick selling crap - I own a pair Mick Fleetwood Signature Series drum sticks
Old 02-20-2005, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
lol...come on now - he hasn't resorted to QVC or anything yet...um..has he?
No, but that's what makes him even tackier. At least slags like Suzanne Sommers are up front and honest about their cashing-in. Mick is just slutty about it all.

Old 02-20-2005, 05:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, but that's what makes him even tackier. At least slags like Suzanne Sommers are up front and honest about their cashing-in. Mick is just slutty about it all.
I think I like that!

Old 02-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh geez. I hate it when I'm completely clueless, but you have to remember that I've been a fan for less than two years now...so can someone clue me in on what the Jonathan Todd thing is about? I hate for something to make me lose all respect, though. I certainly didn't think of him as perfect, but then again I don't think of any of them that way, so... Well, can someone either tell me or direct me to a thread I can read if y'all don't wanna rehash it. Thanks!
Old 02-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh geez. I hate it when I'm completely clueless, but you have to remember that I've been a fan for less than two years now...so can someone clue me in on what the Jonathan Todd thing is about? I hate for something to make me lose all respect, though. I certainly didn't think of him as perfect, but then again I don't think of any of them that way, so... Well, can someone either tell me or direct me to a thread I can read if y'all don't wanna rehash it. Thanks!
Try this:

Todd

Old 02-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
Try this:

Todd

Ah! Thank you Krista! Man, what a fiasco! What a bastard. Is there any recent news on the situation with him, or, more specifically, is he still working for FM?
Old 02-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ah! Thank you Krista! Man, what a fiasco! What a bastard. Is there any recent news on the situation with him, or, more specifically, is he still working for FM?
You're welcome. I don't know what his current situation is - maybe some of the enlightened Ledgies can help us out.