User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
I can’t leave this thread without this last bit of information for those interested. It will be my last thread hijack I promise.

Oops wrong file. Oh well it's late.

Oh man, why'd ya take it down, I was just getting settled in for some good reading.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

There is an excellent 30 page historical look at the use of cannabis for menstrual pain by Dr. Ethan Russo. You can find it at:

http://www.freedomtoexhale.com/russo-ob.pdf

You might also go to Google Scholor and enter the search terms cannabis and mentrual pain and you'll be amazed at how much material is there. *

Marijuana use and driving
Hindrik W.J. Robbe

Institute for Human Psychopharmacology, University of Limburg,
P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands

http://mojo.calyx.net/~olsen/HEMP/IHA/iha01206.html*

A REPORT OF THE NATIONAL COMMISSION ON GANJA
TO
Rt. Hon. P.J. PATTERSON, Q.C., M.P. PRIME MINISTER OF JAMAICA

http://www.rism.org/ncg.html
The United Kingdom Parliament
House of Lords
Science and Technology - Ninth Report

CANNABIS: THE SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL EVIDENCE

http://www.publications.parliament....h/151/15101.htm

Last edited by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®; 01-09-2005 at 01:09 AM..
Old 01-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½ ¡Ñ§ÅñË ®
There is an excellent 30 page historical look at the use of cannabis for menstrual pain by Dr. Ethan Russo. You can find it at:

http://www.freedomtoexhale.com/russo-ob.pdf

You might also go to Google Scholor and enter the search terms cannabis and mentrual pain and you'll be amazed at how much material is there.
It makes me feel soreness, and aches and pains, more acutely..

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Nope...

never have or never will.

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 01-09-2005, 02:08 AM
takenbythesky
This message has been deleted by takenbythesky.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I smoke it here and there. I'm not the type of person to get sick very easily but one time a did a few shots and smoked at the same time and the room must have spun for hours as I lay on the couch unable to do anything.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:42 AM
joe

ok, first off....i've had and have many a good time on it. i can remember times where i was laughing so hard in a corner of room that i thought my stomach was gonna burst! and music? ohhh music can suck you in! and fm can be the instigator for sure!

the thing is that alcohol is legal and i think it gets people into more trouble than weed. it's perfectly "acceptable" to go to an establishment (bar, restaurant, doobie doo etc) and partake in a glass, shot, bottle, whatever your preference is...and then get in the car and drive. but - oh no! God forbid you smoke a little something and we've got a major all hell breaks loose. whatever. how many times do you hear on the news that someone was killed in an accident due to marijuana? yeah, i'm sure it happens, but it's rare...and where? i think because it's "illegal" people just condition themselves to think it's wrong and bad for you without knowing the truth. i'm not saying you gotta roll out of bed and reach over for a little toot. i never got off doing that. In moderation, i think it's beneficial.

some of you posted that you either fell asleep or got sick. i'm too lazy right now to go back and see who wrote that they had gotten really sick after drinking wine and then smoking. yeah, it's gonna do that to you if you're already drunk. one really shouldn't partake if one's got a lovely alcohol buzz going on and not used to it. and yes, the old stuff or not-great quality weed is definate gonna put you to sleep. it shouldn't be brown and brittle. it's old. get rid of it! and i don't mean smoke it! unless you wanna catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzs. at least that's what i've heard

i have actually found a nice buzz after having just a few beers and then a little something else. and i mean just a little. people think they gotta do so much of it to get anything. ease up! moderation! yet, i've actually smoked with people that claim to not get anything....and they've inhaled. i end up believing them when they're behavior has remain unchanged. go figure. ???

all i have to say is that it's quite capable of opening up your senses. that's for damn sho! fo sheezy!

Last edited by joe; 01-09-2005 at 03:00 AM..
Old 01-09-2005, 02:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I can't smoke the dope cuz I get drug tested. I wouldn't smoke it anyway.....
Old 01-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
the thing that really upsets me is that alcohol is legal and i think it gets people into more trouble than weed. it's perfectly "acceptable" to go to an establishment (bar, restaurant etc) and partake in a glass, shot, bottle, whatever your preference is...and then get in the car and drive. but - oh no! God forbid you smoke a little something and all hell breaks loose. how many times do you hear on the news that someone was killed in an accident due to marijuana? yeah, i'm sure it happens but it's rare. i think because it's "illegal" people are conditioned to think it's wrong and bad for you without knowing the truth.

some of you posted that you either fell asleep or got sick. i'm too lazy to go back and see who wrote that they had gotten really sick after drinking wine and then smoking. Yeah, it's gonna do that to you if you're already drunk. you really shouldn't partake if you're not used to smoking and have got a lovely alcohol going on. and yes, the old stuff or not great quality weed is definate gonna put you to sleep. weed should not be brown and brittle. it's old. get rid of it! and i don't mean smoke it! unless you wanna catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzs. at least that's what i've heard

i have actually found a nice buzz after having just a few beers and then a little something else. and i mean just a little. people think they gotta do so much of it to get anything. ease up! moderation! yet, i've actually smoked with people that claim to not get anything....and they've inhaled. i end up believing them when they're behavior has remain unchanged. go figure. ???

all i have to say is that it's quite capable of opening up your senses. that's for damn sho! fo sheezy!

*Nods in agreement to all*

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 01-09-2005, 03:00 AM
joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber

yay!
Old 01-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

You're riding the fence awefully hard.

I was the biggest pothead... Didn't help that I used to steal it from my folks when I was a teenager... Once I had Sara, I quit it out, except for the occasional here and there. I agree, though, I would much rather see people going to the bar to get stoned then to get drunk. I used to drink and smoke, and drink and smoke. It never made me sick, unless I was just that drunk. But, now, I hardly ever drink, and it's even more rare for me to smoke.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1998
You're riding the fence awefully hard.

I was the biggest pothead... Didn't help that I used to steal it from my folks when I was a teenager... Once I had Sara, I quit it out, except for the occasional here and there. I agree, though, I would much rather see people going to the bar to get stoned then to get drunk. I used to drink and smoke, and drink and smoke. It never made me sick, unless I was just that drunk. But, now, I hardly ever drink, and it's even more rare for me to smoke.
I don't know what you mean by that, but it's ok.
the thing i don't like much, is if you're in a bar, and everyone has already smoked, and probably constantly? I swear, i was in a bar in Humbolt, and the whole bar, everyone in it, was sooooo boring, and so boringly clad. They all had fuzzy sweaters and big pants and boots. scarves. and no one was talking loudly or to anyone besides who they came with. I thought i was gonna snooze to death. quite different from Chico bars. how could culture clash happen 3 hour drive apart?

Old 01-09-2005, 03:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't know what you mean by that, but it's ok.
Just giving you a hard time... You said you have never smoked, but you agreed with Joe's advice on when and how much to smoke. It just struck me as funny.

Don't mind me, I've had a few myself tonight... not joints, DRINKS....
Old 01-09-2005, 03:12 AM
joe

but why even have to go to a bar to do it? my whole way of thinking is that you can busted for having it in the privacy of your comfy living room!

if ya don't wanna do it then fine, if not then more for the rest!
Old 01-09-2005, 03:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I don't smoke or drink.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:13 AM
joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1998
Don't mind me, I've had a few myself tonight... not joints, DRINKS....
yeah, me too....it started in nyc this evening. glad some of you are still awake!