Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Who would you like to meet?

I stole this thread idea from somewhere, but the name of the place now escapes me.

Which Ledgie would you like to meet or meet again?
Old 10-25-2006, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Well..I have actually met my Top 3 already.
Stevie Nicks
Joni Mitchell
Rickie Lee Jones

I already met Jazmen Flowers too....hmmmm.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

You, Janet, Paula
Old 10-25-2006, 11:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I would happily meet anyone who wants to meet me! But I don't think I'll make anyones list!

As for meeting again that would be Tommer and Livia
Old 10-25-2006, 11:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

You! I would like to meet so many. Strand, Mary, Livia, Sparky, Brandon(s), Chris, Sue, Brian (stewey), Brian J, Ryan... pretty much everyone. Perhaps even Black Widow I would also love to see the ones I have met again.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I would like to meet Suze and Pip, too....
Old 10-25-2006, 11:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1998 View Post
I would like to meet Suze and Pip, too....
You too! And Pip! If you go to Niagara maybe I should go up. Paula is such a riot, she's the funniest person I've met. We would surely have a lot of laughs!
Old 10-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've already met several of you, and would love to hang with everyone again. Off the top of my head, Amber, Curtis (ontheedgeof17), Jaz, Sparky, Theresa (bikerchic), Carrie721, Deborah (goldenbraid), Anita (garbospeaks), Ryan (rickypt), Tiff (enchantedsln), Kelly, Marissa (gardenstategirlie), Suze, Danielle (goldie), Brit (twistedgypsy), Nancy (sodascouts), Drummerdeanna, Jim (seeker007) and I'm gonna stop there cuz I know I'm forgetting a bunch of people. Sorry, it's not that you're not memorable, I'm just not good at this. Oh, I've met Pattie (welshwitchpmd) and Lori/Lisa (reebokandlace) and DavidMn too. See, I'm remembering, slowly. Oh, and Brain (liquidblue5000.) I'd honestly have to go back through my pics & see who I'm forgetting. Ooops- and I just met Josh2000whatever too. Dammit, I'll never remember everyone!

Of those I have yet to meet, the 2 at the top of my list of desired meetings would have to be The Tower & Strandinthewind. Ya'll know I love the gays. I actually wouldn't say no to meeting any Ledgie (well, maybe a couple, but I'm quite sure they wouldn't be requesting to meet me anyway so the feeling would be mutual) but a few that come to mind: Sara1998, michellenumbersafterhername, mikeschmike, chilid (if only to obnoxiously scream "Free Bird!!!" at him), estranged4life, livia, cliffdweller, wondergirl and a bunch more that I can't think of their names right now.

EDIT: And as I'm reading other people's posts, I of course start remembering people like Stew & Pip & Tommer. So that's it, I can't handle the pressure anymore. I want to meet most everyone. There. Done.

Last edited by skcin; 10-25-2006 at 12:01 PM..
Old 10-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
I've already met several of you, and would love to hang with everyone again. Off the top of my head, Amber, Curtis (ontheedgeof17), Jaz, Sparky, Theresa (bikerchic), Carrie721, Deborah (goldenbraid), Anita (garbospeaks), Ryan (rickypt), Tiff (enchantedsln), Kelly, Marissa (gardenstategirlie), Suze, Danielle (goldie), Brit (twistedgypsy), Nancy (sodascouts), Drummerdeanna, Jim (seeker007) and I'm gonna stop there cuz I know I'm forgetting a bunch of people. Sorry, it's not that you're not memorable, I'm just not good at this. Oh, I've met Pattie (welshwitchpmd) and Lori/Lisa (reebokandlace) and DavidMn too. See, I'm remembering, slowly. Oh, and Brain (liquidblue5000.) I'd honestly have to go back through my pics & see who I'm forgetting. Ooops- and I just met Josh2000whatever too. Dammit, I'll never remember everyone!

Of those I have yet to meet, the 2 at the top of my list of desired meetings would have to be The Tower & Strandinthewind. Ya'll know I love the gays. I actually wouldn't say no to meeting any Ledgie (well, maybe a couple, but I'm quite sure they wouldn't be requesting to meet me anyway so the feeling would be mutual) but a few that come to mind: Sara1998, michellenumbersafterhername, mikeschmike, chilid (if only to obnoxiously scream "Free Bird!!!" at him), estranged4life, livia, cliffdweller, wondergirl and a bunch more that I can't think of their names right now.

EDIT: And as I'm reading other people's posts, I of course start remembering people like Stew & Pip & Tommer. So that's it, I can't handle the pressure anymore. I want to meet most everyone. There. Done.
You so need to meet strandie. I love him. He turned me onto my lemondrop martini's in Chicago. We had a blast, for about 20 minutes, in the bar together, smoking and having coctails before we joined everyone else for dinner. We had a blast shopping together also. That was a long time ago...
Old 10-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
You! I would like to meet so many. Strand, Mary, Livia, Sparky, Brandon(s), Chris, Sue, Brian (stewey), Brian J, Ryan... pretty much everyone. Perhaps even Black Widow I would also love to see the ones I have met again.
There are so many of youse guys that would make my day to finally meet, I doubt I could name them all, but for starters:

Suze, Strand, (Chris)gldstwmn (for political noshing and general cerebral massaging!), DavidMn, Btflchld, Miss Vicky, Deanna, Jazzy, BlackWidow, MacfanKen, Brian J., David, Jyqm, Curtie, Bikerchick, Carrie (believe it or not!)gosh, I know Im missing a bunch....Well, hell. Im at work and my memory fails me.....this is tough. I'd like to give a shout out to the Shippers, because the ones I've been privileged to know are a fantastic group and have been some good friends thru the years. In fact, my entire FM/SN/LB/BN experience has been stellar

I hate naming names because then you realize all the ones you forgot and you worry about hurting someone's feelings....and I would never want to do that intentionally.

EDIT: My apologies Miss Vicky for spelling your name wrong I am a goober.

Last edited by irishgrl; 10-25-2006 at 12:46 PM..
Old 10-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ I doubt Miss Vicky will want to meet you if you keep spelling her name wrong. JK, I'm sure you two would become fast friends, you seem to get along really well here.
Old 10-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Reading this thread makes me think I should come out to the US next time FM tour!
Old 10-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
^ I doubt Miss Vicky will want to meet you if you keep spelling her name wrong. JK, I'm sure you two would become fast friends, you seem to get along really well here.
uh oh, I thought I finally had it right guess I better look at her profile again to make sure.....and yeah, she's a really sweet person from what little I know, she's got a big heart
Old 10-25-2006, 12:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon View Post
Reading this thread makes me think I should come out to the US next time FM tour!
You really should, and if you do, come to a midwest show!
Old 10-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrl View Post
There are so many of youse guys that would make my day to finally meet, I doubt I could name them all, but for starters:
you just want to see me get whacked in the head with an empty six-pack again.