The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #196  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:14 AM
holidayroad's Avatar
holidayroad holidayroad is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down Endless Street
Posts: 5,140
Default







__________________

Last edited by holidayroad : 05-13-2010 at 12:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 05-13-2010, 07:24 AM
MissLadyLoki's Avatar
MissLadyLoki MissLadyLoki is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 2,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post






Nice pics of the more mature Lindsey. As an older guy, he's still pretty hot.
__________________
Cassie



You can add me on Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 05-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Cammie Cammie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: usa
Posts: 644
Heart Thanks for Gorgeous Lindsey Photos !!!

[quote=holidayroad;888287]"I'm Officer Lindsey, I'm here to arrest you for stealing hearts away. This is the time to put some law and order back in this time bomb town.

Very clever quotation!!! I wonder what's hiding in thoes lovely dark curls??? Wouldn't you just love to run your hand thru them ?

My beautician and me, of course ,always think of ways to fix Older Lindsey's
HAIR... to cover his high forehead...we think he needs combed and super sprayed! Me thinks some facial hair like before, might help too!!!
Thanks for the photos as mine got lost when we changed over!

What do you all think??? Not that LB is not handsome as is but performers cover their flaws as they age with hats , hair extensions, color and make-up...even botox helps some celebs! Kathy Lee told on tv how she never had anything done...oh, really? hahaha !!! Fun stuff!!!
__________________
"Once you said... Goodbye to Me...
Now I Say Goodbye to You!!!" LB
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 05-13-2010, 12:41 PM
holidayroad's Avatar
holidayroad holidayroad is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down Endless Street
Posts: 5,140
Default

[quote=Cammie;889785]
Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
"I'm Officer Lindsey, I'm here to arrest you for stealing hearts away. This is the time to put some law and order back in this time bomb town.

Very clever quotation!!! I wonder what's hiding in thoes lovely dark curls??? Wouldn't you just love to run your hand thru them ?

My beautician and me, of course ,always think of ways to fix Older Lindsey's
HAIR... to cover his high forehead...we think he needs combed and super sprayed! Me thinks some facial hair like before, might help too!!!
Thanks for the photos as mine got lost when we changed over!

What do you all think??? Not that LB is not handsome as is but performers cover their flaws as they age with hats , hair extensions, color and make-up...even botox helps some celebs! Kathy Lee told on tv how she never had anything done...oh, really? hahaha !!! Fun stuff!!!
I think he'd look better if he'd put some dark highlights back in his hair. I'm not saying hide all the gray, but just enough to have more of a mixture.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 05-13-2010, 12:55 PM
MissLadyLoki's Avatar
MissLadyLoki MissLadyLoki is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 2,395
Default

[quote=holidayroad;889795]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie View Post

I think he'd look better if he'd put some dark highlights back in his hair. I'm not saying hide all the gray, but just enough to have more of a mixture.
The gray does work for him in many ways, but yeah, a little darkness would work. I'm also thinking maybe a goatee could work too.

BTW, around what time did he start to go bald?
__________________
Cassie



You can add me on Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #201  
Old 05-13-2010, 01:02 PM
BTFLCHLD's Avatar
BTFLCHLD BTFLCHLD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,260
Default

Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 05-13-2010, 01:05 PM
BTFLCHLD's Avatar
BTFLCHLD BTFLCHLD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,260
Default

Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 05-13-2010, 01:31 PM
holidayroad's Avatar
holidayroad holidayroad is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down Endless Street
Posts: 5,140
Default

Sorry if some of these pics were missing earlier. it looks like tinypic was having some issues. I reposted what I had, but some will be missing from where someone 'quoted' on a pic.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 05-13-2010, 03:41 PM
MissLadyLoki's Avatar
MissLadyLoki MissLadyLoki is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 2,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
Quick question from the dumb newbie, but who's the girl in that pic?

Oh yeah and even though his hair is a bit too short, he still looks mighty fine lol.
__________________
Cassie



You can add me on Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:04 PM
holidayroad's Avatar
holidayroad holidayroad is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down Endless Street
Posts: 5,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
Quick question from the dumb newbie, but who's the girl in that pic?

Oh yeah and even though his hair is a bit too short, he still looks mighty fine lol.
The girl is Carol Ann Harris. LB's girlfriend from the mid '70s to around 1984.
__________________

Last edited by holidayroad : 05-13-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:24 PM
MissLadyLoki's Avatar
MissLadyLoki MissLadyLoki is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 2,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
The girl is Carol Ann Harris. LB's girlfriend from the mid '70s to around 1984.
Thanks. She does bear a weird resemblance to Stevie, but more of a cousin resemblance. Then again, Stevie was going out with Don Henley, who was pretty much Lindsey light: all the hotness without the intensity.

And while you're putting up pics, do you know of pics from the red carpet of some award show where Lindsey won't let go of Stevie (and he has Christine too in a few shots), Mick is dying at the sight of it, and John is completely oblivious of what's going on? And what award show was it for?
__________________
Cassie



You can add me on Facebook
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:34 PM
holidayroad's Avatar
holidayroad holidayroad is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down Endless Street
Posts: 5,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
Thanks. She does bear a weird resemblance to Stevie, but more of a cousin resemblance. Then again, Stevie was going out with Don Henley, who was pretty much Lindsey light: all the hotness without the intensity.

And while you're putting up pics, do you know of pics from the red carpet of some award show where Lindsey won't let go of Stevie (and he has Christine too in a few shots), Mick is dying at the sight of it, and John is completely oblivious of what's going on? And what award show was it for?
LA Rock Awards (I think!)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:39 PM
holidayroad's Avatar
holidayroad holidayroad is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down Endless Street
Posts: 5,140
Default

A couple more:



__________________
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:42 PM
holidayroad's Avatar
holidayroad holidayroad is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Down Endless Street
Posts: 5,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
Thanks. She does bear a weird resemblance to Stevie, but more of a cousin resemblance. Then again, Stevie was going out with Don Henley, who was pretty much Lindsey light: all the hotness without the intensity.
A lot of people say Carol Ann looks like Stevie, but I just don't see it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:49 PM
MissLadyLoki's Avatar
MissLadyLoki MissLadyLoki is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 2,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
A lot of people say Carol Ann looks like Stevie, but I just don't see it.
I don't really see much of a resemblance to her and Stevie, but maybe as cousins. Besides, they're too different (and if I was Lindsey, I'd take Stevie any day of the week lol).

And thanks for the pics from that award show. I've seen 'em, cracked up, and wondered where they were from. Still, I think Lindsey has some plans for Stevie that night...
__________________
Cassie



You can add me on Facebook
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Fleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee
$799.99
Fleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee)
$499.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee) pictureFleetwood Mac - 7x9,6" Rare Hand Signed Photo by All 5
$479.9
Fleetwood Mac - 7x9,6SIGNED - Mick Fleetwood "Mac" Drumhead 12" + Pic
$400.0
SIGNED - Mick Fleetwood Fleetwood Mac Poster Tusk Two Sided Stevie Nicks
$199.99
Fleetwood Mac Poster  Tusk  Two Sided  Stevie Nicks picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved