User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I can honestly say that if a Christine fan attacked a Stevie fan in a way that was disparaging or threatening, I'd have no problem stepping in.

My bias as a fan is an obsession that I find fun. But, being a human being is something we all should practice.
exactly! and i believe YOU would. some people here wouldn't - and that's when it would be a problem for a person like that to be a mod, but you are perfect person for it.
Quote:
Elle, we disagree on so much Lindsey stuff, and I find you annoying when you blast Trouble. Don't taze me bro...

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-06-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4136 View Post
World Turning is annoying...........there I said it.
I shall start banning procedures.. lol
Old 02-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Politics and religion is like an A-Bomb.. where FMac stuff is a fire cracker.

That's my point of view...
Agreed, and I was referring to neither. More nether.

Remember when there were sexual threads?
Old 02-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Actually in real life I am a pretty quiet and introvert person that abhors small talk and I always go to great lenghts to avoid engaging in meaningless chit-chatting with my acquaintances and neighbors, like waiting they've crossed the street before stepping out.
Howeverone thing is to interact on the board and another is moderating, one doesn't exclude the other. If someone breaks the forum rules it doesn't make any difference in which of the boards this happens. To critique band members is legit, personally insulting members of the forum isn't.
Word!

On your personal life choices(I'm the same), and we are FREE to critique the band here. When you attack members, the worm has turned...
Old 02-06-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Agreed, and I was referring to neither. More nether.

LOL.. yes!!!
Old 02-06-2017, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Word!

On your personal life choices(I'm the same), and we are FREE to critique the band here. When you attack members, the worm has turned...
I consider myself a Stevie fan. I mean I've listened to Bella Donna and Wild Heart for the last 5 weeks over and over and over again. Love the remasters.

It was more directed to the chiffons over at Fleetwood Mac News.. they were actually p o'd at Christine and Lindsey for not waiting for Stevie. And then proceeding to do an album without her. Can you imagine?
Old 02-06-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i believe YOU would. some people here wouldn't - and that's when it would be a problem for a person like that to be a mod, but you are perfect person for it.
Nothing of the sort has ever happened with the current moderation team since I'm in, so I think there's nothing to worry about.
However we mods are people with busy outside lives and committments, so it may happen that we overlook something. If anyone ever sees something they just need to report it.

Quote:
Word!
On your personal life choices(I'm the same)
I know, acquaintances and neighbors are just so obnoxious. Lately everyone started asking me about marrying and having kids and I've turned 25 just a few months ago. Welcome in the Introvert world.

Quote:
I wouldn't like to know anything about anyone's sexual life here, I imagine everyone as an American version of my father, only bald and eating burgers or hotdogs.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I consider myself a Stevie fan. I mean I've listened to Bella Donna and Wild Heart for the last 5 weeks over and over and over again. Love the remasters.

It was more directed to the chiffons over at Fleetwood Mac News.. they were actually p o'd at Christine and Lindsey for not waiting for Stevie. And then proceeding to do an album without her. Can you imagine?
Dammit, I should have sent you The White Winged Dove tour on DVD as well. I didn't think of it until I'd already mailed your package! People think I hate Stevie, too. Well, I hate what she's become, but I love me some 75-85 Stevie!

Well, that because they have Steviemyopia. I can't wait to hear the new album, and I'm so glad she's not on it!!!!
Old 02-06-2017, 03:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
I know, acquaintances and neighbors are just so obnoxious. Lately everyone started asking me about marrying and having kids and I've turned 25 just a few months ago. Welcome in the Introvert world.

I wouldn't like to know anything about anyone's sexual life here, I imagine everyone as an American version of my father, only bald and eating burgers or hotdogs.
I have the best neighbor now. We don't really care for each other, but we wave when we're mowing, and that's about it. #noconversation #winning

IDK about anyone else, but I'm a stand in double for Justin Bieber. People are always mistaking me for him!

I think the thread was "Just Thought I'd Share", and people really started sharing some....INTIMATE stuff. It was funny, but got a little too informative, and finally got shut down(after being active for a long time!).
Old 02-06-2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Dammit, I should have sent you The White Winged Dove tour on DVD as well. I didn't think of it until I'd already mailed your package! People think I hate Stevie, too. Well, I hate what she's become, but I love me some 75-85 Stevie!

Well, that because they have Steviemyopia. I can't wait to hear the new album, and I'm so glad she's not on it!!!!
I'm glad she's not on it,too. Originally, I wanted a FMac magic 5.. but then after they announced it, some of the chiffons did their bits.. well it won't sell because Stevie's not on it.. or it insults the B/N relationship.. and 100 other reasons why two other amazing artists aren't allowed to create..

So after I vomited from reading their comments.. (not here) btw.. I said, "Thank God the Stevie pretension factor won't be involved with this project!"

And if you can't post an unpopular opinion in the "unpopular opinion thread" then my hands are tied... or my fingers.

PS: I watched the Christine DVD.. My neighbors must think.. what is that music. lol... was blasting it on Friday evening.. Great show..

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 02-06-2017 at 04:26 PM..
Old 02-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Tango In The Night is their best album
What's The World Coming To is a pretty good song
Crystal is as boring as hell
Time is decent
You'd have to go back as far as Kiln House to find an album I've listened to less than Say You Will
I've never found Stevie particularly attractive; pretty yes...but she's never done it for me even back in her heyday
My favourite solo album is the Christine Perfect album (even Christine doesn't like that album)

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 02-06-2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
IDK about anyone else, but I'm a stand in double for Justin Bieber. People are always mistaking me for him!
I'm not sure that's a compliment though...
Old 02-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I think the thread was "Just Thought I'd Share", and people really started sharing some....INTIMATE stuff. It was funny, but got a little too informative, and finally got shut down(after being active for a long time!).
It was called the TMI Thread and I LOVED it. I can't remember anymore what pushed it over the edge to the point where it couldn't be redeemed, but it was a riot while it lasted.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
It was called the TMI Thread and I LOVED it. I can't remember anymore what pushed it over the edge to the point where it couldn't be redeemed, but it was a riot while it lasted.
Come on mods, loosen up, bring it back. I'm intrigued. Let's live a little

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 02-06-2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Actually I found it a while ago when I was making a search on the forum and if I understood well a big part of the reason was a certain previous member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Come on mods, loosen up, bring it back. I'm intrigued. Let's live a little
Please have mercy, I'd have to screen that myself!
And besides that, would you really be ready to hear me talking about my period?