User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post

Stevie seems to know a lot about their activities although she's cooled that talk recently. And, that's the thing about her we can't be friends comments regarding LB - they obviously talk all the time so what's the big deal. The worst with them is over, they will always be in each other's life. It's all good.
I don't think they talk all that often, at all. But I do agree that they seem to be in a good, and fairly stable place with each other, finally.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

"You know you should never believe what you read."

when I last asked Lindsey of an FM tour, he smirked with the comment that 'if it doesn't happen it's because of HER.'
Old 09-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
in the most recent interview SN actually names the guy she was cheating with(as Lindsay ) and identifies long term boyfriend she was cheating on as LB, but blames it on him - she just had to because LB was a jealous jerk.
Maybe it was Lindsey's guitar tech, Ray Lindsey. She could have been referencing his last name and the reporter used an A in the name so we could tell the difference between the two men.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post

when I last asked Lindsey of an FM tour, he smirked with the comment that 'if it doesn't happen it's because of HER.'
meaning Stevie or the wife?

I thought Stevie and Kristen were cool with each other? Stevie usually refers to her as lovely, but I guess that doesn't really mean much. Also, Stevie actually said that her and LB can't hang because of Kristen? God they are so damn complicated....like just make out on stage ONCE please...
Old 09-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Maybe it was Lindsey's guitar tech, Ray Lindsey. She could have been referencing his last name and the reporter used an A in the name so we could tell the difference between the two men.
Hey just to stir something up, it could have been Walter LindsAy Egan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by getTusked View Post

I thought Stevie and Kristen were cool with each other? Stevie usually refers to her as lovely, but I guess that doesn't really mean much. Also, Stevie actually said that her and LB can't hang because of Kristen? God they are so damn complicated....
Maybe Stevie is intimidated by Kristen's decorating, songwriting, or sequencing talents. Although, I would think they would have a lot to talk about. Wonder what Kristen thinks of the Geico commercials.

Last edited by CADreaming; 09-07-2013 at 12:19 PM..
Old 09-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post

BTFLCHLD!! so good to see you popping back for a moment!!

Quote:
i'm not BTFLCHLD but i'm pretty sure he meant Stevie. doubt that wife told him not to do his job.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

i'm not BTFLCHLD but i'm pretty sure he meant Stevie. why would wife tell him not to do his job?
Because of Stevie...

Otherwise, the perks are pretty good.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I thought Stevie and Kristen were cool with each other? Stevie usually refers to her as lovely, but I guess that doesn't really mean much. Also, Stevie actually said that her and LB can't hang because of Kristen?
No, she didn't say it like that and I can't find the direct quote. She didn't say Kristen by name. It wasn't like an attack on Kristen as a person. It was more like "Lindsey's married" and an acknowledgement that Lindsey has family obligations and it would be weird for him to hang out socializing with his ex-girlfriend.

Michele
Old 09-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't think Lindsey knew Ray back then. But Lindsey has pointed out that Ray's name was Ray Lindsay and said, "isn't that weird," prompting me to think that the guy finds a lot of things weird that are just perfectly normal.

Michele
Old 09-07-2013, 01:26 PM
Ledgie

ahh thanks for clearing it up...

Also, what are the damn odds of Stevie having affairs with two guys named Lindsey? Like really? I've never known another male with that name...I can't get over it. It's also hilarious to me that she admits cheating on him yet is still pissed about the GYOW lyrics...
Old 09-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Also, what are the damn odds of Stevie having affairs with two guys named Lindsey? Like really? I've never known another male with that name...
I was trying to think if I knew any man named Lindsey. I used to know a man named Leslie. Those names like Stacy, Tracy, Lindsey, Dana and Leslie were used for men, but more so in Britain than here. Today it's different. Names are very unisex now. But in the seventies, I agree it takes a bit of work to find another Lindsay to sleep with. In fact, once you do find one, you basically have to jump his bones right then and there, regardless of his personality or looks, because you can't pass up such an uncommon opportunity.

Similarly, it would require effort on Lindsey's part to find a female "Stevie".

Michele
Old 09-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
it would require effort on Lindsey's part to find a female "Stevie".
Somewhere way back in Stevie's family tree a Nicks married a Buckingham. For real.
Old 09-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Somewhere way back in Stevie's family tree a Nicks married a Buckingham. For real.
I always thought it was really significant that Lucille Ball's middle name was "Desiree" and Desi's full name is "Desidero." Both words mean desired.

Michele
Old 09-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
But in the seventies, I agree it takes a bit of work to find another Lindsay to sleep with. In fact, once you do find one, you basically have to jump his bones right then and there, regardless of his personality or looks, because you can't pass up such an uncommon opportunity.

Similarly, it would require effort on Lindsey's part to find a female "Stevie".

Michele
Ha, agreed with the jumping bones of any other "Lindsey" you come in contact with!

I always wondered when and how often Lindsey ever referred to Stevie as Stephanie. I mean it's had to have happened a few times, especially early on. I would pay to see or hear that... Like when he's mad or they are fighting...
Old 09-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Quote:

Also, what are the damn odds of Stevie having affairs with two guys named Lindsey? Like really? I've never known another male with that name...I can't get over it. It's also hilarious to me that she admits cheating on him yet is still pissed about the GYOW lyrics...
I agree

but the funny thing for me is that there are millions of stories that pop out from nowhere, now is this one, another time we'll find Lindsey was a FBI agent or something like that: nothing is impossible in this circus called Fleetwood Mac.

" Mi dicono alla radio statti calmo statti buono,
non esser scalmanato stai tranquillo e fatti uomo,
ma io con la mia guerra voglio andare sempre avanti,
e costi quel che costi la vincerò non ci son santi. "