Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 06:20 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmccarrell View Post
In addition, you end up looking like the ass, not me.
not really...you're definitely ending up looking like the ass...
Old 09-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands of time View Post
not really...you're definitely ending up looking like the ass...
What did I do to you? Is all anyone does around here is use personal attacks and insult people?
Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Believe me dude. You don't want me seriously commenting on your recordings. You simply don't. And you can forget the fact that I will take my time, precious time to spend it on ego's as big as yours. I enjoy sharpening my english by responding from the heart to posters that irritate the sh*t out of me by their attitude. I can't really speak english, but I tend to be quite visual when I don't think about it but type from the gut. You've been the best trigger in years.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
What did I do to you? Is all anyone does around here is use personal attacks and insult people?
sands is quoting you, dude. You made the ass-comment.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
Believe me dude. You don't want me seriously commenting on your recordings. You simply don't. And you can forget the fact that I will take my time, precious time to spend it on ego's as big as yours. I enjoy sharpening my english by responding from the heart to posters that irritate the sh*t out of me by their attitude. I can't really speak english, but I tend to be quite visual when I don't think about it but type from the gut. You've been the best trigger in years.
Go ahead and listen, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I invite you to. There are samples posted on my website under "Listen". Sometimes the harshest critics are the people to listen to. Hopefully you'll be more articulate than the person who said, "uh this band sucks, let me smoke another bowl". Can you put your personal dislike of me aside and just listen and comment with an open ear? I'd like it if you can do that, as I do respect your musical opinion, especially because it's different than mine.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered

Quote:
sands is quoting you, dude. You made the ass-comment.
Right, but I was talking to you, not sands. Hopefully, you don't have more than one screenname.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Go ahead and listen, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I invite you to. There are samples posted on my website under "Listen". Sometimes the harshest critics are the people to listen to. Hopefully you'll be more articulate than the person who said, "uh this band sucks, let me smoke another bowl". Can you put your personal dislike of me aside and just listen and comment? I'd like it if you can do that, as I do respect your musical opinion, especially because it's different than mine.

Go ahead and reread my post that you just g*ddamn quoted !

I WON'T LISTEN TO YOUR CRAP AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE GLAD THAT I DON'T.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered

Quote:
Go ahead and reread my post that you just g*ddamn quoted !

I WON'T LISTEN TO YOUR CRAP AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE GLAD THAT I DON'T.
Okay, I guess you can continue to insult someone's abilities that you haven't actually heard. Typical European arrogance.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question

I do find curious that you said you 'don't have time for this and that' yet you've created a page devoted to 'ledgies'
Old 09-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Right, but I was talking to you, not sands. Hopefully, you don't have more than one screenname.
HAHAHA, the fact that someone agrees with me, means I make it up myself! Seriously dude, don't you see how selfabsorbed you are?

Old 09-25-2008, 06:33 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
I do find curious that you said you 'don't have time for this and that' yet you've created a page devoted to 'ledgies'
Yes, and it took me all of five minutes!!
Old 09-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Okay, I guess you can continue to insult someone's abilities that you haven't actually heard. Typical European arrogance.
you showed your abilities, like you promissed. I DON'T LONG FOR MORE.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Registered

Quote:
you showed your abilities, like you promissed. I DON'T LONG FOR MORE.
Okay, then leave it alone. You didn't like my parody, so what?! Move on to the next thread. Why cause a fight for no real reason over something this stupid?
Old 09-25-2008, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That classical gas is a disgrace. Really, How can you put yourself in such a position and ask me to comment? Do you really think I'd take you serious by that amateuristic drizzle?

Here's the tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX0eTp7SoNU

The girl has a nice voice. But three times 40 seconds were enough to have enough of it. Flat. It's less than mediocre crap, dude. Sorry. eh, no I take that last remark back.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered

Quote:
That classical gas is a disgrace. Really, How can you put yourself in such a position and ask me to comment? Do you really think I'd take you serious by that amateuristic drizzle?

Here's the tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX0eTp7SoNU

The girl has a nice voice. But three times 40 seconds were enough to have enough of it. Flat. It's less than mediocre crap, dude. Sorry. eh, no I take that last remark back.
Tommy Emmanuel plays a variety of things in there with "Gas", he didn't write it either. He's a fantastic guitarist. The BEST version is actually one Jose Feleciano, or the one Mason does on his Handmade LP, which is almost the same as mine with a few differences. Tommy is a very flamboyant guy, kinda like the Liberace of the guitar. My teacher actually wrote this, this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mguzKze1sYo. Mason Williams. He likes my version just fine.

I was hoping you'd be a little more coherent, but it's plain that your personal dislike of me has gotten in the way, as you couldn't even listen to the chorus of the tune I pointed you to. Sometimes good music takes the attention span of something more than an ant. Besides, can you honestly say that you can do better?

Last edited by ajmccarrell; 09-25-2008 at 06:52 PM..
Closed Thread