User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-29-2018, 07:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
of course you probably think your highness has the power to do that. Nothing she does is a problem for you. Now run along and get fitted for your newest Stevie black dress.
Not true, you human waste. I was annoyed she didn't join Christine and the fired guy for that album in 2017.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This Stevie bashing is getting really old.

For 2019, I would like to see something new of course. I would love a 24 Karat Gold 2. I loved that record. Getting some of her old stuff in raw form was really great to me. What could be fun is a duet record with her and some great people - force something new. And I would LOVE her to record something with Christine.
Old 12-29-2018, 11:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

She seems to have lost all desire to create. Stevie's music saw me through some difficult times in a somewhat chaotic youth and for that I will always love her..but that girl seems to have all but disappeared ..she was just a wish.

Old 12-30-2018, 01:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
Forecast for 2019
According to the horse's mouth, the Stevie forecast is "apartment dancing until 2028."
Old 12-30-2018, 07:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3
...I will always love her..but that girl seems to have all but disappeared ..she was just a wish.
'That girl' is 70 years old for Christ's sake. If she wants to do something, she will; if not, it's her prerogative. Give it a rest.
Old 12-30-2018, 09:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
'That girl' is 70 years old for Christ's sake. If she wants to do something, she will; if not, it's her prerogative. Give it a rest.
I seem to recall you making many vitriolic and negative remarks about Stevie ,Christine etc in the past on these forums ..hypocrite.

Old 12-30-2018, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I bet the Mac adds Austrailia dates for late 2019....
Old 12-30-2018, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If the Mac adds Australian dates for late 2019, I will die a happy fan.
Old 12-30-2018, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
If the Mac adds Australian dates for late 2019, I will die a happy fan.
Phil says he does not want Stevie to tour in Australia (where he lives ) because she is too "old and shabby" . and then is castigating others for criticizing her now..someone needs to take their psych meds.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I seem to recall you making many vitriolic and negative remarks about Stevie ,Christine etc in the past on these forums ..hypocrite.
...and it would seem that my recollection of you as an immature, obtuse ignoramus is accurate.

As stated in my earlier post, "I've been entertained by various (negative) comments about all of the band members at times over the years and have even contributed on occasion" but my point was that "it does get a little tedious after a while".

Quote:
Phil says he does not want Stevie to tour in Australia (where he lives ) because she is too "old and shabby" . and then is castigating others for criticizing her now..someone needs to take their psych meds.
For the record, I stand by this comment (made some time ago) because I believe Stevie's touring days are behind her. Her performances have lacked spontaneity and nuance for the last twenty years, with a noticeable decline each year. Furthermore, no amount of surgery, hair extensions and lighting can conceal the fact she is a 70 year old woman. To believe otherwise is sad and ill-fated - i.e. she can never contend with her former self.
To be frank, I think she's wasting valuable time touring when she could, in theory, create work of substance in the recording studio but then that's another story.

I've stated on many occasions over the last 10 years or so that Stevie's arrogance and inflated ego have caused me to dislike her as a person, to the point of no return. I also believe she was foolish not to participate in one last Fleetwood Mac album but ultimately, this - and the way she behaves - is her choice.
In short, she can do whatever she wants, good or bad.

As for medication my friend, you would do well to invest in a substantial amount of it - maybe even stockpile - but be sure to consume it all in one sitting.
Old 12-31-2018, 09:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
...and it would seem that my recollection of you as an immature, obtuse ignoramus is accurate.

As stated in my earlier post, "I've been entertained by various (negative) comments about all of the band members at times over the years and have even contributed on occasion" but my point was that "it does get a little tedious after a while".

For the record, I stand by this comment (made some time ago) because I believe Stevie's touring days are behind her. Her performances have lacked spontaneity and nuance for the last twenty years, with a noticeable decline each year. Furthermore, no amount of surgery, hair extensions and lighting can conceal the fact she is a 70 year old woman. To believe otherwise is sad and ill-fated - i.e. she can never contend with her former self.
To be frank, I think she's wasting valuable time touring when she could, in theory, create work of substance in the recording studio but then that's another story.

I've stated on many occasions over the last 10 years or so that Stevie's arrogance and inflated ego have caused me to dislike her as a person, to the point of no return. I also believe she was foolish not to participate in one last Fleetwood Mac album but ultimately, this - and the way she behaves - is her choice.
In short, she can do whatever she wants, good or bad.

As for medication my friend, you would do well to invest in a substantial amount of it - maybe even stockpile - but be sure to consume it all in one sitting.
I was wondering do some people that live down under have a rectal cranium disorder. After reading some of your post it does give one pause to thought.

Old 01-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Senior Ledgie

An Australian/NZ tour for October-November is inevitable (especially given that Neil Finn is in the line-up), so don't expect any solo activity (bar stuff related to the Hall of Fame)
Old 01-02-2019, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
So after the current FM tour ends and Stevie gets her RRHOF award, then what? Recording either solo or with FM? I am thinking another solo tour with no new music? What I would really love is 24KG part 2, but that is unlikely, I think.
I think it's entirely possible we could get 24K part 2. She still has a lot of unreleased demos.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
I bet the Mac adds Austrailia dates for late 2019....
I'm pretty sure that's the plan.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Senior Ledgie

I’d love a small venue tour playing Bella Donna in its entirety.