The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-19-2004, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti
Thanks for the laugh, Amber! Your description of this guy is hilarious--I'm sitting here totally bored at work, but I was LOL!!!
Thanks, glad you did, - i did too. Imagine how bored I am at work, I wrote it! seriously, i have had 3 purchase orders to put in the computer today - that's it. I cleaned a couple things...totally ridiculous. oh, well, i'm getting paid for the guilt.
Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 07-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
course he was. It was funny, though, right? He was italian from italy, it may have struck him as perfectly acceptable, from what i heard. Good luck with your gayFMnoncrush! Just kidding - remember, don't keep us in suspense once you find out! Maybe you could invite him to go rollerskating....
AMber
Yeah...good idea...so I can fall - break my other pinky and possibly gay man can be my hero haha....all the while we can listen to Lindsey - who I'm hoping he doesn't love because he finds him hot haha..

And yeah..the teacher story is hilarious!! He sounds like someone you'd see in some movie or something...
Old 07-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks, glad you did, - i did too. Imagine how bored I am at work, I wrote it! seriously, i have had 3 purchase orders to put in the computer today - that's it. I cleaned a couple things...totally ridiculous. oh, well, i'm getting paid for the guilt.
Amber
Hmmm, that sounds about like the busy day I've had today. Fortunately, only 10 more minutes of this and I'm done for the day--woohoo!

"Don't f*&k with anyone's dog and don't ever date a musician."
Old 07-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Hmmm, that sounds about like the busy day I've had today. Fortunately, only 10 more minutes of this and I'm done for the day--woohoo!
Wait, it's 2:50 here. Is that central time zone? yeah, that's it. I get off at 4:00, which is in one hour so that's pretty good. Next week I start my 11-5:00 schedule, but the new trainee guy will be using some of my potential work to train with I guess i'll just have to find more interesting things to put on the ledge have a great night. I love your "spinning light" Lindsey avatar(that's what it looks like to me)
Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 07-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oooo, I just remembered that my Spanish 3, jr. year teacher raised my grade from a C to a B, because, he told my friend, he thought i was very pretty. Of course he said it in spanish so I couldn't understand him He was Italian, and was REALLY STOKED when i moved into that class (changed schools)i think we were the only 2 italian people there. but he had a fake eye, and an italian accent with his spanish, so basically i never knew what he was talking about or who he was talking to. I just kept thinking about episodes of Columbo i liked while i was in that class
Amber
As a tip, when you're telling a story about someone calling you pretty, you should leave out the part about him having a glass eye.

- Jake
Old 07-19-2004, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklinensuit
As a tip, when you're telling a story about someone calling you pretty, you should leave out the part about him having a glass eye.

- Jake
STFU. I wasn't trying to PROVE that i was pretty to anyone by posting that.
Amber

Old 07-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
STFU. I wasn't trying to PROVE that i was pretty to anyone by posting that.
Amber
What's STFU? I'm guessing I know the FU part.

- Jake
Old 07-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
All the good ones are gay or and if they're not gay, they're straight and taken... I'm just stoked he knows who Lindsey is. Hell, at the very least you'll end up with a buddy you can dish with. Is this someone from work??
Guess that's a good way to look at it - though I am only there for two more weeks...

This is someone from work...I'm so sick of being there (even though I love NPR and the internship, I'm ready to start my new job and settle down permanently)and I think that perhaps this is my way of making these last couple of weeks bearable and fun....pursuing the possibly gay man....haha...
Old 07-19-2004, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

- Jake
Hmmm....I'm thinking it's shut the....and ya know what the FU is haha
Old 07-20-2004, 11:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

- Jake
So Thats Funny, You! (U). Moochas Smoochas.
Amber

Old 07-20-2004, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
So Thats Funny, You! (U). Moochas Smoochas.
Amber

haha..tooootally not what I was thinking.....

So yeah....another update on my hopeless crush.

we had the FM conversation...he's a Linds fan, Christine comes in second...and Stevie is "ok" in his opinion..hahaha...so the battle was on Just kidding, we had a lovely discussion...and I'm now even more enamored than before...though added another notch to the "yep he's gay" side....oh well...again, it's a fun distraction here at work
Old 07-20-2004, 01:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna

we had the FM conversation...he's a Linds fan, Christine comes in second...and Stevie is "ok" in his opinion..hahaha...so the battle was on Just kidding, we had a lovely discussion...and I'm now even more enamored than before...though added another notch to the "yep he's gay" side....oh well...again, it's a fun distraction here at work
Well, he's not a chiffonhead, doesn't that bump up the straight possibility a notch???????

Old 07-20-2004, 01:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna

Nothing like a good distraction during the day But a non Stevie fan? That's just asking for trouble What makes you think he's totally gay?? (trying to give you some hope here )
Old 07-20-2004, 01:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, he's not a chiffonhead, doesn't that bump up the straight possibility a notch???????
That's just what i was gonna say! I dunno, though. Lindsey is so cute, and Christine is so neat and tidy....hard to say.
Amber

Old 07-20-2004, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
That's just what i was gonna say! I dunno, though. Lindsey is so cute, and Christine is so neat and tidy....hard to say.
Amber
Yeah, but I don't think Lindsey has a large gay following...