User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-21-2011, 06:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post

Maybe I should keep quiet for a little while!
This is HUGELY exciting!! However, while I don't doubt the word of the original poster I have learnt over the years to wait until there is an official announcement with dates and sale times etc before getting too excited. This is especially true for artists who rarely/never play the UK. Rest assured I'll be waiting esxcitedly like eveone else for such news though!

I don't suppose the person who started this thread could maybe give a little more info? How/where they heard this etc, just so we have a better idea of how things stand?
Old 08-21-2011, 06:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
How do you know this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness Fades View Post
I just heard last night. 1000% Reliable source.
I'm sure it is but can you please give us a little more information? I'#m not asking you to divulge names or anything of course but please, just something that we can rely on and not get over-excited for dates like this with nhing to back them up. Thanks.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

You're all just gonna have to believe me. Its no sweat if you choose not to though. It hardly matters.
Remember I was the one who was personally told 3 years ago that this would never ever happen, not in a million years, too much red tape.
So I guess in a way I ws only telling you what I was told at the time. I didnt lie i just told you what I knew from a reliable source
Things appear to have changed because now we know otherwise. Now I am telling you Lindsey will be in London in the 19th December. Once again a vry very reliable source. so lets just hope the plane doesnt crash.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

19th December... Hmmm, I'm guess that he'll be doing other dates as well. It's not worth his time to do a single date but if he does I'll be there!
Old 08-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peestie View Post
19th December... Hmmm, I'm guess that he'll be doing other dates as well. It's not worth his time to do a single date but if he does I'll be there!
Yeah thats a Monday night, so theres bound to be a few other dates for sure. I wouldnt doubt it.
If i were to guess and make something up I would say he will do 6 venues.

Manchester, Glascow, London, Birmingham, Dublin, Belfast.

I would defo be gong to at lest 3 shows if that was the locations
Old 08-21-2011, 07:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah thats a Monday night, so theres bound to be a few other dates for sure. I wouldnt doubt it.

I don't think know about Dublin and Belfast. People forget there's another island beside Great Britain all too frequently... If he played Belfast I'd love, love, love him to do the Spring & Airbrake. It's tiny but it's one of the best venues in Belfast. I saw Peter Green (and numerous others) there and it's always a great vibe. More realistically he'd play the Ulster Hall or Waterfront though.

Depending on what other dates may or may not surface I'll be going to as many as possible. Thanks for the heads up, Madness!
Old 08-21-2011, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If there's anyone over here that I'd believe on a unofficial statement it's Madness Fades. I'm going to check my vacationschedule immediately.... Thanks for this awesome news!

Old 08-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

HOLY HELL!!!! I wanna go! I wanna go! Please make this true! I can make it to London *whimper*
Old 08-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You're all just gonna have to believe me. Its no sweat if you choose not to though. It hardly matters.
Remember I was the one who was personally told 3 years ago that this would never ever happen, not in a million years, too much red tape.
So I guess in a way I ws only telling you what I was told at the time. I didnt lie i just told you what I knew from a reliable source
Things appear to have changed because now we know otherwise. Now I am telling you Lindsey will be in London in the 19th December. Once again a vry very reliable source. so lets just hope the plane doesnt crash.
Really! Do you have to talk about planes crashing? I've to go to California and back yet and I'm terrified of flying!
Old 08-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

To quote Bee - HOLY HELL, especially if he does Manchester!
Old 08-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Dude, your info is solid. It's a happening.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'll be at at least one of them! Glasgow is, as ever, the best for me but I'll go to Manchester or London too... or anywhere really! I can't wait for the announcement of dates. I just hope that they're all announced at once and I don't buy a London ticket, accomodation, travel etc because there are no other dates... only for a Glasgow one to be announced later. Oh well, never mind!
Old 08-22-2011, 03:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
I'll be at at least one of them! Glasgow is, as ever, the best for me but I'll go to Manchester or London too... or anywhere really! I can't wait for the announcement of dates. I just hope that they're all announced at once and I don't buy a London ticket, accomodation, travel etc because there are no other dates... only for a Glasgow one to be announced later. Oh well, never mind!
That is exactly my worry!

Me and Bee want to go to Manchester - what do we do if only the London date comes up and tickets go on sale? If we waited to see what happens with other venues, we might miss out on great seats!

It would be helpful if all venues were announced in one go!
Old 08-22-2011, 05:03 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default aus and uk

i would try to wangle another holiday from work and get back home to spend xmas with my nieces in brum

willing to bet that europe and australia dont get dates!!

good on lindsey! guess if he is distributing thru eagle they are london based so maybe that was a condition of them taking him on???

speaking of which there is no aus date for album release!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Ledgie

I hope to god that this is true!
Excited is NOT the word

I hope he does add more dates (why come to the UK just to do ONE show?!) as being so close to christmas and working in retail I'm not 100% if I'll be able to make it