The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie does not have a secret daughter. End of discussion. Perhaps end of thread.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysondt View Post
Stevie does not have a secret daughter. End of discussion. Perhaps end of thread.
How do you know, though?

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84
Old 08-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh2003 View Post
How do you know, though?
For real! Stuff like that happens ALL the time... not that I think Cheryl Cusella is her daughter, but Stevie certainly wouldn't be the first woman in the world to have a child out of wedlock, in her teens, and the parents insist she give it up for adoption in order not to cause embarrassment to the family for not being married - especially back in the day...

By the way, here is what Cheryl said about how she came to know the Nicks family:

"One of my backup singers invited me to a concert with some of the staff from a local radio station. While I was relaxing in the station’s RV, a Nicks’ song came on the radio. While singing along, I suddenly heard a commotion outside. A large crowd had gathered around a metal fence outside where the RV was parked, and people were shouting excitedly that Stevie Nicks was in the motor home.

As the crowd grew more frenzied, I became fearful and locked myself in the bathroom. A half-hour later one of the staff from the radio station showed up to rescue me. He was accompanied by Mary Lou and Gene Nicks, Stevie Nicks’ aunt and uncle, who owned the concert facility with Stevie’s father, Jess Nicks.

In my book, Looking for Love, I tell what it was like to develop meaningful relationships with members of the Nicks family."
Old 08-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

this just sounds like those other rumours on those imitators!

Last edited by Meowi; 08-24-2010 at 02:05 AM..
Old 08-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

lindsay lohan...NOW THAT MAY B STEVIE'S DAUGHTER!!! OMG!! i am just kidding....its as rediculous as that cheryl wakjob being her daughter...or sister...or watever anyone thinks she may b to stevie....she is a weirdo gone born again...PAAALEEEESE...so hasnt half the wakjobs of our society..i could b stevie's son..my eyes r brown...i like tom petty...i love boots...WORKBOOTS....i sing along to her music in the car...i hold my nose..i sound just like her...haahahaaa..all in fun...please dont chastize me....we all part of her dysfunctional family...."lets hug it out.." ..ari gold from entourage
Old 08-23-2010, 09:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Sure, I don't believe at all that she's Stevie's daughter. And I don't at all believe that she's "wacko." I just think it's funny that some people are so quick to dismiss the *possibility* when we, as fans, have no way of knowing whether or not it's true. Is it likely that Cheryl is Stevie's daughter? Not at all. Is it possible? Sure, anything like that is technically possible. Some people think it's perfectly normal to speculate that Stevie and Lindsey still have a romance every time FM goes back on tour...but the second that something less than flattering emerges as a rumor, it is immediately shot down as being not at all a possibility.

I'll repeat again...no, I do not believe at all the there is any blood connection between Stevie and Cheryl.

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84
Old 08-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think I have some of her performances on VHS somewhere. Maybe. She lip-synched, right? Barbara McLuin actually sings with her own voice, and I have lots of video of her singing and performing as Stevie.

CC, though, used to be very famous in Stevie fandom, I think, but I can't picture her performances.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysondt View Post
I agree, wholeheartedly.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I've watched Cheryl's interview video on youtube with Sally Jessy Raphael .She does look like Stevie and cute.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 08-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This. Is. Creepy>
Old 08-25-2010, 02:07 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy4life View Post
This. Is. Creepy>
Welcome to fandom in the Internet Age. This is pretty tame compared to some of the stuff I've seen whackdoodles in other fandoms come up with. Oh Internet, don't you ever change, not never.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 08-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If people like to see Cheryl as Stevie in action, I noticed she uploaded a bunch of her ~performances~ on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ccusella1#p/u, the 80's videos are pretty good, she got the hair and the movements down, I could see how she could fool people. Doesn't change the fact that she's a complete wackjob.

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 08-25-2010, 09:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
If people like to see Cheryl as Stevie in action, I noticed she uploaded a bunch of her ~performances~ on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ccusella1#p/u, the 80's videos are pretty good, she got the hair and the movements down, I could see how she could fool people. Doesn't change the fact that she's a complete wackjob.
OMG, thanks for the LOLs! Did anyone actually check out one of her original music videos? Let's just say it is no wonder that she lip synched her Stevie performances... If she is really Stevie's daughter, the gene for musical talent was tragically not passed along . And funnily enough, in this video, she has her own backup singer who is a deadringer for Sheryl Crow. Co-inky-dink? I think not!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ccusella...16/oSQ4sLocsgw
Old 08-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

You know, I am Stevies secret daughter. Her parents had her "visit" their german anchestors for 6 months and she had me. Since she couldn't keep me because of the scandal, she left me on the steps of a foster home. I never knew who was my mother, until the nuns gave me the half moon necklace and the chiffon shawl Stevie had put into the basket with me.... She even gave me the name Sarah, but she made a typo, so the nuns decided that Sahara is a stupid name for a girl and named me Anke instead.

I'm just like her, I blowdry my hair twice a day, run around like a spirit in flight just like the white winged dove and of course I wear boots all summer long.

Last edited by AncientQueen; 08-25-2010 at 11:50 AM..
Old 08-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Ledgie

I just don't understand being a Stevie Nicks impersonator and not really singing.... it baffles my mind. She does looks uncannily like her in some of the videos though.... but her movements not as much ....

"All I ever wanted .. was to know that you were dreaming ..."