User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-04-2020, 07:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default spring 2020 tour band members

so it will be Lindsey and?

apparently some changes are in store. we recently got this really nice post - new drummer!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9R7v1Ih...36-4VYJgAJH88E
drummermichaelurbano
I’m happy to announce I’ll be playing drums behind Lindsey Buckingham on his upcoming tour. Lindsey’s music has meant a great deal to me forever. Because of that I am beyond thrilled to join him and his band on stage. This is a selfie I took five seconds before walking in the room to play with him the first time. He was kind, confident, strong and relaxed. He of course played and sang brilliantly. Can’t wait to get started. A huge thanks to Bob Glaub for recommending me, wouldn’t of happened without him. #lindseybuckingham #drummer

according to info circulating on facebook, apparently Federico will not be on this tour. no word on Brett. and will Neale be back? Micheal Kianka?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-05-2020, 10:37 AM
Ledgie

This guy is the real deal. I saw him play with John Hiatt awhile back. Great drummer
Old 03-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

apparently some changes are in store. we recently got this really nice post - new drummer!

drummermichaelurbano
I’m happy to announce I’ll be playing drums behind Lindsey Buckingham on his upcoming tour. Lindsey’s music has meant a great deal to me forever. Because of that I am beyond thrilled to join him and his band on stage. This is a selfie I took five seconds before walking in the room to play with him the first time. He was kind, confident, strong and relaxed. He of course played and sang brilliantly. Can’t wait to get started. A huge thanks to Bob Glaub for recommending me, wouldn’t of happened without him. #lindseybuckingham #drummer

according to info circulating on facebook, apparently Federico will not be on this tour. no word on Brett. and will Neale be back? Micheal Kianka?

Sang brilliantly!
Old 03-05-2020, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Awww. I will be happy just to hear his speaking voice again. Beautiful.
Old 03-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

so now we know the spring 2020 band members:

Lindsey, Brett, Neale, Michael and i'm guessing Michael Kianka on samples / backing tracks.

Fed and Jimmy have other overlapping gigs, apparently.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I’m so looking forward to seeing him when he gets to the mid Atlantic states. The anthology tour was freaking amazing. I can’t wait for the new album and new set list.😎
Old 03-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Lindsey, Brett, Neale, Michael and i'm guessing Michael Kianka on samples / backing tracks.

I am thrilled Neal will be back with him!
Old 03-09-2020, 08:31 AM
Ledgie

If Lindsey were a vindictive person like his former band members, Neale might have been ostracized for playing on the other team. So much respect for Lindsey and the way he has handled the last two years.
Old 03-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g. fish View Post
If Lindsey were a vindictive person like his former band members, Neale might have been ostracized for playing on the other team. So much respect for Lindsey and the way he has handled the last two years.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Awww. I will be happy just to hear his speaking voice again. Beautiful.
Don’t go getting me emotional.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 03-20-2020, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Jimmy was playing with the Dixie Chicks on ellen the other day, so presumably he'll be touring with them....... (though how everyone's touring will be affected with all the no large groups ban remains to be seen)
Old 03-20-2020, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Jimmy was playing with the Dixie Chicks on ellen the other day, so presumably he'll be touring with them....... (though how everyone's touring will be affected with all the no large groups ban remains to be seen)
Jimmy was with the Dixie Chicks on their last tour, too.
Old 03-20-2020, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g. fish View Post
He's in a different league. On so many levels!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:18 AM
Senior Ledgie

Talking

Quote:

drummermichaelurbano

What? No Mick Fleetwood? That SOB! How dare he! Blah, blah, blah he sounds like a sheep, he's an awful person, I won't be going to see him. Sounds like you lot think this is okay to leave out FM members. Jerks.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by studyinscarlet View Post
What? No Mick Fleetwood? That SOB! How dare he! Blah, blah, blah he sounds like a sheep, he's an awful person, I won't be going to see him. Sounds like you lot think this is okay to leave out FM members. Jerks.
??

Mick Fleetwood was never a live drummer on LB solo tours. and if you were following the last 2 years, Mick has been ghosting him and doesn't want to talk to Lindsey anyway so how exactly would Lindsey be able to hire him.

i guess you are trying to be funny, but jokes usually have to be at least somewhat grounded in something that can happen.