Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Philly Tickets Wanted

Hi Everybody! I am looking to buy 1 or 2 tickets on the floor to the Oct. 15, Philly show. Please let me know if anybody has anything available. Thanks!
Old 09-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm looking for a ticket to Pittsburgh.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 09-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetgal View Post
Hi Everybody! I am looking to buy 1 or 2 tickets on the floor to the Oct. 15, Philly show. Please let me know if anybody has anything available. Thanks!
Hey! I have one ticket on the floor - section 8, row 3, seat 8. I accidentally had that seat in my cart when I bought a pair in a different section. PM me - I'd really love to sell it for face value to a fan!

EDIT: I'm looking for 1 or 2 floor seats for October 6th or 7th at MSG. If I should buy through a resale site, what is the most legit method and best site to use?

Last edited by loverly13; 09-17-2014 at 04:33 PM..
Old 09-17-2014, 08:25 PM
Junior Ledgie

Instant downloads are not an issue, I get 90%+ of my ticket purchases using electronic downloads. I recommend sticking with one of the major reputable ticket brokers such as Ticketmaster, StubHub, TickPick, TicketsNow, etc. since there are scams out there.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:51 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default instant downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverly13 View Post
I'm looking to buy 2 tickets for the October 7th show at MSG and am seeing mostly electronic or instant download. Are those cause for concern? What should I be looking for? I'm willing to pay a little bit more, but I don't want to get scammed out of my money.
Electronic/instant downloads are not an issue - I use that method for about 90% of my ticket purchases. I recommend sticking with one of the major ticket brokers such as Ticketmaster, StubHub, TickPick or TicketsNow since there are some scams out there. If you're not buying on one of the major sites, a couple of things to look for to reduce chances of getting scammed are 1) if the ticket prices are a lot lower than the major sites, that would be a warning sign and 2) look for a logo of the company providing website security for the ticket site such as VeriSign, Norton, McAfee, etc. Good luck.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Everyone looking for tickets needs to exercise some patience. There is very little demand for 3 NYC area shows(2 @ MSG & 1 @ Pru), and almost no demand for the 2 Philly shows. Resellers will start dropping prices 2-3 days before show dates, and if you wait until the day of the show, you WILL win big-time.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
I booked my flight and hotel for Minneapolis long ago but have had no luck getting a ticket. Stub Hub has many overpriced Floor tickets for sale with most of them being electronic/instant download. What are these people going to do if they cannot sell their tickets? I am leary of buying anything that says instant download as I have no way of knowing if it is a fake ticket or not.

I would of thought there would be some ticket drops through the venue by now but so far nothing. Hopefully I can get a ticket.
StubHub protects you from fake tix. I have bought from them and have had no trouble. I have never paid a ton over face though so I understand your fear. I have tix for show but can't find a room. I wanted to stay downtown but can't find a thing. Guess we will be staying outside of MNPLS.
Old 09-19-2014, 02:13 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default NYC ticket still available...

The ticket I'm selling is still available...

1x ticket for the 7 October show at Madison Square Garden in New York. Block 104, row 11. Asking $200 or best offer (Face value $226).

Let me know if you're interested!!

Last edited by backtothegypsy; 09-19-2014 at 02:17 AM..
Old 09-19-2014, 08:17 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default NJ/NYC demand

I mostly agree with the nyc/nj demand post.
However, newark has only about 600 on re-sale with only rear sideview left on ticketmaster. That one's prices wont drop as much

However, 10/7 at MSG is the one where ill get a steal on stubhub. about 1,600 for resale 19 days out, with about 50 a day getting sold.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
I booked my flight and hotel for Minneapolis long ago but have had no luck getting a ticket. Stub Hub has many overpriced Floor tickets for sale with most of them being electronic/instant download. What are these people going to do if they cannot sell their tickets? I am leary of buying anything that says instant download as I have no way of knowing if it is a fake ticket or not.

I would of thought there would be some ticket drops through the venue by now but so far nothing. Hopefully I can get a ticket.
I tried responding to your PM. Your box is full and won't allow any more messages?
Old 09-20-2014, 03:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mottabam View Post
I tried responding to your PM. Your box is full and won't allow any more messages?
Try Again I just deleted a ton of messages.
Old 09-21-2014, 05:30 AM
Junior Ledgie

What section is the ticket in and how much are you wanting? I would like to go to the Indy show.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Junior Ledgie

i have two on the floor and parking too. section four. oct 15th philly

Last edited by lpsawyer; 09-21-2014 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: date
Old 09-22-2014, 08:20 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default NYC 6 October.

1 ticket spare for NYC 6 Oct show. Great seat!! $150 (Face value $226)

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tix/4663762107.html
Old 09-25-2014, 10:16 AM
Senior Ledgie

Hey, I'm looking for a couple of spare tickets to the show in Portland on the 22nd of November, hoping to travel over there to visit my SO, so may as well go see the Mac while I'm at it...

I tried online but there are only a few singles left, I need 2 seats next to each other. Any suggestions where to look?