Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Louie. You and I have talked about how much I absolutely adore giving head before. What are you talking about!?
I swear, I do not know what is happening with my memory lately! Old age, I guess!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

You know it definately feels better when I'm cumming and the hottie swallows, that's for sure. But I wouldn't reciprocate. I love giving head and I'll gladly suck the balls while he's nutting.
I must suggest to all of you, men and women, it is so unsafe to swallow. That sheet gets in your bloodstream and it is the quickest way to spread diseases. Please don't swallow. I want you all to live long, healthy lives.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
For people who don't swallow, don't you find it to be more of a hassle to need to look around for a place to spit?
I ALWAYS have soft tissues close by when I'm giving head. Spit? Are you kidding. I will kill the guy who cums in my mouth.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
You know it definately feels better when I'm cumming and the hottie swallows, that's for sure. But I wouldn't reciprocate. I love giving head and I'll gladly suck the balls while he's nutting.
I must suggest to all of you, men and women, it is so unsafe to swallow. That sheet gets in your bloodstream and it is the quickest way to spread diseases. Please don't swallow. I want you all to live long, healthy lives.
Jizz prevents plaque!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Jizz prevents plaque!
I read that as plague...

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 04-08-2011, 05:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I neither spit nor swallow, b/c I never suck a dick to orgasm. Not that I don't love to suck a nice dick, b/c I most certainly do.

But really, oral sex is just foreplay to me.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

whoa, never saw this "side" of the Ledge, lol
Old 04-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoinny View Post
Ne neither. I'm leaving this thread's moderation to Louie!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I've always found it interesting when women say they enjoy anal sex. Men get pleasure from receiving it because it massages their prostate glans... it's kinda the equivalent of the male g-spot.
I don't get it either. There really is no physical/sexual pleasure, clinically anyway. It must just be that the woman enjoys pleasing her man (or her woman who's ramming an object into her bum.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
Uhh...no.

I guess that's just from my own thing about the anus being an "out" door, not an "in" door.
Hey, I think after 30 years I finally understand what Led Zeppelin meant when they titled their album In Through The Out Door....wow!!! A little "slow", there, chili?
I had no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
OMFG. What did you say? Did the doctor say anything?
Did you have a smoke afterward?
What's he/she going to say? "Awwww. Good for you, Peter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
I actually do the same thing. I put that I don't love the taste, but I really couldn't describe it to you since it's been so long since I've dealt with it Going down is actually one of my favorite things in the world, though. So hot. I'd almost rather give than receive.
Not me. I'm much rather receive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleCharmer View Post
He really is a keeper I told him as much yesterday.. After ridiculously good morning sex he got up and went to the shop to get milk because I said I fancied a cup of tea, and then made me breakfast in bed. Then we stayed in bed for a couple more hours reading. It was lovely.. He also insists on buying the condoms, etc and his friend runs a sex shop, which is always handy.

Anybody frequent sex shops? Any favourite purchases?
Marry him!

I told ya'll about the Jelly C Ring already. I highly recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
This is incorrect. While swallowing (oral sex in general, actually) isn't totally safe, unprotected anal sex is far more risky when it comes to spreading disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
I read that as plague...
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoinny View Post
Welcome to the dark side.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post

What's he/she going to say? "Awwww. Good for you, Peter!"
Well IDK. I AM Mr.Curious, sometimes to a fault. I'd have axed, "Doc, is that normal? You just made me cum". I mean, didn't a small mess have to be cleaned up?

I'd like to have known if the Doc said, "Oh, it happens a lot".
Old 04-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Well IDK. I AM Mr.Curious, sometimes to a fault. I'd have axed, "Doc, is that normal? You just made me cum". I mean, didn't a small mess have to be cleaned up?

I'd like to have known if the Doc said, "Oh, it happens a lot".
I was teasing you guys with a Family Guy reference. But the doc would probably just say "it can happen." Then walk out of the room & tell the nurses so they could laugh & laugh & laugh.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I know I posted this earlier, but seriously, best purchase of my life:

mine too

lol
Old 04-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Little known facts about Dani!

I've always found it interesting when women say they enjoy anal sex. Men get pleasure from receiving it because it massages their prostate glans... it's kinda the equivalent of the male g-spot.

Speaking of women and anal sex, fun story time! Several years back, my friend David got me an interview for a banking job. David knew the woman who would be interviewing me, she was a department head and a REAL hard @ss. So to help disarm me for my interview, my friend enlightened me that he'd been out for drinks with the supervisor recently and she admitted her LOVE for anal sex. Naturally, during my interview that was all I could picture . It actually ended up working in my favor, though. She tried to totally intimidate and grill me during my job interview, and I just wasn't having any of it because I knew she liked to get rammed in the rear . I was totally at ease during the entire interview because of that, and ended up getting the job because I held my own so well!
Louie, I have been curious about this, so I want to ask you:

What was it about knowing the interviewer was "rammed in the rear" that made you feel less intimidated?
Old 04-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
Louie, I have been curious about this, so I want to ask you:

What was it about knowing the interviewer was "rammed in the rear" that made you feel less intimidated?
I'm curious about this too. Was it a "I know something about you that you don't know that I know?" Or that you thought she was a perv for enjoying anal?

Gay boys - do you...ahem...prepare before you engage in anal sex? Like, if you know you're going to have sex, do you evacuate your bowels artificially? I mean, if you're Ed you have total control & can command your bowel to release all fecal matter immediately. But how about everyone else? What happens if you go to dinner & later things get hot & heavy - do you throw caution to the wind & go for it, or just not do anal?

Vaginal or oral sex doesn't take much prep - a good washing, some shaving/trimming perhaps. I wasn't sure how it worked for an orifice that may have poo in it. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Gay boys - do you...ahem...prepare before you engage in anal sex? Like, if you know you're going to have sex, do you evacuate your bowels artificially? I mean, if you're Ed you have total control & can command your bowel to release all fecal matter immediately. But how about everyone else? What happens if you go to dinner & later things get hot & heavy - do you throw caution to the wind & go for it, or just not do anal?

I would think (and hope ) a decent bottom would know better than to have anal sex after a taco enchilada with hot sauce and burrito meal at the local La Taquira!
Closed Thread