User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

And by "alone time," I mean exactly what you think I mean.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

[QUOTE=HejiraNYC;881056]
I had a chance to see her perform at the New York State Fair in Syracuse but didn't go.
There's a brick wall nearby where I was living at that time which has a huge dent in it
which is PRETTY much at exactly the same distance from the ground as my head!

. . . . . . .

Last edited by Ghost_Tracker; 04-02-2010 at 04:42 PM..
Old 04-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Tax return came.
OMG. I am a total whore and I have been waiting so long to try the Fury Slurpee - it is delicious)
JTIS. I loved having fun with this thread.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

College is easily the happiest I have EVER been in my entire life. I love it, I love the people, I love everything about it!
That being said, when I came into college I had never been kissed, never done drugs, and had only been drunk once. Now I'm a party animal... I go out all the time. I've kinda gone crazy... Some people tell me it's normal behavior for a college freshman and some say I'm out of control. Bottom line- I don't know how to feel about my life right now. Jtis.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:59 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post

Pretty much, only with more pixelated violence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
JTIS. I loved having fun with this thread.
Hah! It's like Mad Libs, only me!

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 04-03-2010, 08:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveFM View Post
College is easily the happiest I have EVER been in my entire life. I love it, I love the people, I love everything about it!
That being said, when I came into college I had never been kissed, never done drugs, and had only been drunk once. Now I'm a party animal... I go out all the time. I've kinda gone crazy... Some people tell me it's normal behavior for a college freshman and some say I'm out of control. Bottom line- I don't know how to feel about my life right now. Jtis.
So glad ur college experience has been an awesome one so far!! Just dont drag it on after college...cause thats when it turns into a problem lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 04-03-2010, 10:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Aww, honey. It is "normal," but it's only normal for you if you feel good about it.

College is about a lot of things, and broadening your horizons in every sense is definitely one of them. Make sure that you're taking care of the most important stuff first, though. Your work, the connections you're making with your professors, and the real friendships that you have when you're sober define you so much more than how drunk you get/ what drugs you'll do/ how many men or women you hook up with.

Summary: You're awesome. Live in a way that keeps you feeling so, whether that means going crazy at a frat or not.
You're so like me
Old 04-03-2010, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
It's easy to 'go crazy' when you get somewhere where no one knows you and has no pre-conceived ideas of 'what you are'. Still, these people you are around are essentially strangers and it may not be the best idea to be partying so much that you are unaware of your surroundings. Some people may try to take advantage of that. Just concerned for you!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
It's easy to 'go crazy' when you get somewhere where no one knows you and has no pre-conceived ideas of 'what you are'. Still, these people you are around are essentially strangers and it may not be the best idea to be partying so much that you are unaware of your surroundings. Some people may try to take advantage of that. Just concerned for you!!!
She'll be alright. She'll bite 'em. She has those teeth, you know.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
Aww, honey. It is "normal," but it's only normal for you if you feel good about it.

College is about a lot of things, and broadening your horizons in every sense is definitely one of them. Make sure that you're taking care of the most important stuff first, though. Your work, the connections you're making with your professors, and the real friendships that you have when you're sober define you so much more than how drunk you get/ what drugs you'll do/ how many men or women you hook up with.

Summary: You're awesome. Live in a way that keeps you feeling so, whether that means going crazy at a frat or not.
Thank you I feel fine about my behavior for the most part, I don't like how flirty I can get when I'm a bit tipsy, but other than that I feel like I'm not hurting anyone and I'm having a great time doing it. There are so people who judge me though, and when I see that they're disapproving of my behavior it makes me second guess myself.

Quote:
I actually go to the University of Georgia in Athens Georgia, and I've grown up in Athens my entire life. My high school is on the same road that my dorm room is haha. It's in the same town, but it feels like a whole different world sometimes. But a lot of people know me on campus, a lot of people know me downtown (that's how I can get into bars at 19). But thank you for being concered
Old 04-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thank you I feel fine about my behavior for the most part, I don't like how flirty I can get when I'm a bit tipsy, but other than that I feel like I'm not hurting anyone and I'm having a great time doing it. :
Dude, then rock it. I live by "I do what I want," and I'm pretty sure you do, too.
You're so like me
Old 04-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
Dude, then rock it. I live by "I do what I want," and I'm pretty sure you do, too.
this is why I love you lol

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 04-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yep...still not allowed to see Ashley yet =\ I dont get it. She's 18. Her mom shouldnt be controling who she can and can not see. My mom never did that to me. But we did just happen to "run into" eachother at the mall and market basket and the park and hannaford all day yesterday lol I just wish I could see her today =(

JTIS

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 04-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Thank you I feel fine about my behavior for the most part, I don't like how flirty I can get when I'm a bit tipsy, but other than that I feel like I'm not hurting anyone and I'm having a great time doing it. There are so people who judge me though, and when I see that they're disapproving of my behavior it makes me second guess myself.

I actually go to the University of Georgia in Athens Georgia, and I've grown up in Athens my entire life. My high school is on the same road that my dorm room is haha. It's in the same town, but it feels like a whole different world sometimes. But a lot of people know me on campus, a lot of people know me downtown (that's how I can get into bars at 19). But thank you for being concered
Glad to know that already knew your classmates. If it had been me, I would have went to school 3000 miles away from anyone who ever knew me.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Glad to know that already knew your classmates. If it had been me, I would have went to school 3000 miles away from anyone who ever knew me.
Haha yeah it is good to know some of the people here, but I've also met so many awesome new people. Living close to home also means free laundry