Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-22-2003, 04:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The ads for it have this glowing review from JT, but they don't say anything about it being his wife!
God, I am not sure, but, he has a site for her where you can go and listen to her "cd",,,,hello....we could make one at home,,, and she is BAAAAAAAAAD,,,,I have the link somewhere. I will try to find it. Anyone remember her name?
Old 05-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by enibs78
I remember too. And she's also now posted that she was at last night's sound check, and she talks about the band's dinner menu last night, so maybe there is some official connection.

Oh, I get it, she's the catering chic. Now you know where the insider news is coming from. Jesus.
Old 05-22-2003, 05:04 PM
Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: I dunno.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
Oh please.... not Mick's balls again
She is still at it! She mentioned those balls of his in her review of the show she attended. I cringe for her when I read that stuff.

I doubt she has the good sense to cringe for herself though! If I were Mick I would be getting myself a restraining order!

I am so glad I was banned from that place - it is just a shambles!

Aine x

--
Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.
Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, Act 3
Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)
Old 05-22-2003, 05:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I see the photos...

Some of them are pretty good. Perhaps ONE of them is "tourbook worthy" but not the whole lot. Someone needs to take photos more on a "level" than from down low. If all the tourbook photos were her photos, Id be highly dissapointed. Please PLEASE use a PROFESSIONAL photographer! I consider myself pretty good for photos, but even I can tell she's an amature!

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 05-22-2003, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

WHHAHAHAH BWWHHHAAAHAHAHA>....

What a GAS reading "Jackies" posts! What a total moron acting like the list-police over there... reminds me of a nagging mother going "now, now children". I know she's a moderator, but didnt know that meant MOM-erator! LOL!

Hi Jackie, ya reading this? From a total outsider you look like an overbearing MORON on the "bbs" you "moderate".

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 05-22-2003, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by disEnchanted
the people who supposedly used to be regular fans and who now work for the site, who knows anything about them? anybody ever meet or know these people before micks site got started? i think a lot of stuff posted there is staged and phony and has a hidden agenda.
Trinity is real. I happened to sit next to him at AHI 2001, and he was a gung-ho fan just like the rest of us. Unfortunately, I think his position as admin has compromised him. At one time he told me he was upset about how people's posts were getting deleted without explanation. Now he helps delete them.

Old 05-22-2003, 11:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

That's what happens when people get stars in their eyes...
Old 05-23-2003, 12:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Haven't you heard? We're just jealous they got their foots in the door and we didn't.
They got perks and the insider's royal treatment. We got the fan club and a royal screw job.
Sour grapes is our problem. That's where all the whine comes from...don't ya know?
Old 05-23-2003, 07:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by glitter_fades
Haven't you heard? We're just jealous they got their foots in the door and we didn't.
They got perks and the insider's royal treatment. We got the fan club and a royal screw job.
Sour grapes is our problem. That's where all the whine comes from...don't ya know?
Yep, that would be us...with our self respect intact, our asskissing not happening, our noses not brown, and not afraid to see any fan anywhere...yep, that would be us.

I may NEVER meet Mick Fleetwood, Lindsey Buckingham, Stevie Nicks or John McVie, but, I will Never be ashamed that I turned against my "friends" to go to the rehearsal or to get any of the perks that they may get, but, hey, they only live once, right? What kinda life did Jackie have before?

And, as for Trin, I have heard lots of good things about him, and I hope that he wakes up. He is being used is my opinion and he and Jackie are truly gonna take all the heat for anything that is going down now, closed threads, deletes, etc. but, JT just forgets that we had our trusty "save" buttons pushed.

It is like the fan who kept yelling, "they never promised us anything, they don't owe us anything". Well, excuse the f**k outta me, yes they did.

"BEST 20% OF THE FLOOR, CLOSEST" was a start, and all those disclaimers? Well, guess what, they were not there when we joined. NONE of them. So, remember, we have our little saved info. Chew on that one.
Old 05-24-2003, 01:31 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
God, I am not sure, but, he has a site for her where you can go and listen to her "cd",,,,hello....we could make one at home,,, and she is BAAAAAAAAAD,,,,I have the link somewhere. I will try to find it. Anyone remember her name?
I have confirmed that this is JT's wife, but I'm not going to say any more. If she's married to JT, she's suffered enough.
Old 05-24-2003, 02:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by enibs78
I have confirmed that this is JT's wife, but I'm not going to say any more. If she's married to JT, she's suffered enough.
Old 05-24-2003, 02:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I may NEVER meet Mick Fleetwood, Lindsey Buckingham, Stevie Nicks or John McVie, but, I will Never be ashamed that I turned against my "friends" to go to the rehearsal or to get any of the perks that they may get, but, hey, they only live once, right? What kinda life did Jackie have before?

Well I've met Stevie and it was all down to me... patience and politeness and lots of hanging around!

Pip
Old 05-24-2003, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes, Pip. I heard about the meeting you had when I was there, too, during TISL. Stevie gets a big thumbs up from me for taking the time to meet with you during that troubled tour. I know she has avoided fan contact after shows for quite a while. You are so fortunate to have gotten her attention. The way the fan club fiasco seems to be falling on deaf ears...I wonder who in her group got the word to her about how far you'd come to see her? I'd like to get that person's ear about Mr. T. and all the rest.

Old 05-24-2003, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by glitter_fades
Yes, Pip. I heard about the meeting you had when I was there, too, during TISL. Stevie gets a big thumbs up from me for taking the time to meet with you during that troubled tour. I know she has avoided fan contact after shows for quite a while. You are so fortunate to have gotten her attention. The way the fan club fiasco seems to be falling on deaf ears...I wonder who in her group got the word to her about how far you'd come to see her? I'd like to get that person's ear about Mr. T. and all the rest.

That's for sure. I know who got word to her and I am grateful to them.

Pip
Old 05-25-2003, 12:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Within a few hours of this thread being posted, Jackie removed her edit about WB/Reprise "stepping in" if anyone took or sold Sarabella's pictures.

Has Sarabella ever answered the question that someone asked about why she was at the sound check and knew their dinner menu?

Jackie never fails to amuse and sicken you at the same time. After the fanclub posted those first awful photos and videos they came back with some slightly improved ones - taken from the 20th row, instead of the nosebleed section. Someone asked Jackie if they could post a few for the message board members who didn't join the fanclub and the BlackKnight agreed. Jackie's then posted this:

"Since Knight's in a pretty giving mood tonight though I'll ask him to make sure that the band knows that all of us love the song and wish it was still in the setlist." _

ROFL Sure to be a classic!

As soon as I can get into my profile, I'm adding that to my favorite SYW quotes.