Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thumbs up Your FM Space

I'll show you mine if you show me yours I have plenty interests outside Fleetwood Mac (), however, this is my living room. How many of you decorate with your favorite band? Show, show, show!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20100829.jpg (64.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20100908.jpg (45.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20100908_2.jpg (53.5 KB, 31 views)
Old 09-19-2010, 05:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Considering I live with my parents and only have one room which is COATED in Blondie posters. I literally have one poster of Christine and the top off a Newspaper Ad for Unleashed.

If anyone can find me one, I'd pay damn good money for a poster of John.

Here's some pictures of my Blondie... wallpaper to show y'all why I have no more FM posters.
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...m/110_0778.jpg

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1284892004

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr

Last edited by ButterCookie; 09-19-2010 at 05:29 AM..
Old 09-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Senior Ledgie

Oh my, that Christine poster is great. Is she not the equivalent of cool? Love it! (And your Blondie ones!)
Old 09-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't have any cool FM posters (I do have a stuffed penguin from the Unleashed tour), but I do have this poster in my room:

You can add me on Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I need more collectible stuffs lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg myroom1.jpg (96.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg myroom2.jpg (49.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg myroom3.jpg (47.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg myroom4.jpg (53.0 KB, 23 views)
Old 09-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

See that rhythem tech tambourine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
Considering I live with my parents and only have one room which is COATED in Blondie posters. I literally have one poster of Christine and the top off a Newspaper Ad for Unleashed.

If anyone can find me one, I'd pay damn good money for a poster of John.

Here's some pictures of my Blondie... wallpaper to show y'all why I have no more FM posters.
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...m/110_0778.jpg

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1284892004

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 09-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFleetwood View Post
See that rhythem tech tambourine
As if I could afford a rythm tech It's a stagg, like the bass that now replaces that guitar.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 09-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

same thing exept the stagg has a much better grip!, i think stevie has her tambourines customized, hers looks bigger then my rhythem tech!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
As if I could afford a rythm tech It's a stagg, like the bass that now replaces that guitar.

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 09-19-2010, 02:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I don't really have a lot of Fleetwood Mac stuff on my walls anymore. I guess now that I'm close to 30, I've slowly started replacing all my posters with paintings and such. These days I'm going more for a Mac-inspired look vs all Mac, all the time!

^This is my old condo in Charlotte. You can see I have a Mac poster on the right, a crystal ball on the dining table, another crystal ball on the little spice chest in the far corner. Above the spice chest and crystal ball there is a picture of a lady sitting in a crescent moon. And you can see kind of peeking out behind my Mac poster is my homage to Stevie's blue lamp. My decorating style is kinda Stevie/Mac inspired... but it's not in your face Stevie/Mac either.

^You can see my Stevie-inspired Blue Lamp a bit better in this shot. The painting above the lamp is of moonlit cliffs over the ocean, which also makes me think of Stevie. On the right side of the white door, you can barely see a crescent moon painting my friend Scott made for me. And you can see the big crystal ball on the table again, another nod to the Mac.

^This gives you a bit closer look at the crescent moon lady, the crystal ball and oil lamp beneath her, my blue lamp, and the moon/sea/cliff painting above the lamp. Please excuse the wires, dvds, and various crap... I was still setting stuff up here .

^A close up of my blue lamp. I realize it's nothing at all like Stevie's, but it doesn't seem all that different from something she'd have in her house.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I don't really have a lot of Fleetwood Mac stuff on my walls anymore. I guess now that I'm close to 30, I've slowly started replacing all my posters with paintings and such. These days I'm going more for a Mac-inspired look vs all Mac, all the time!

^This is my old condo in Charlotte. You can see I have a Mac poster on the right, a crystal ball on the dining table, another crystal ball on the little spice chest in the far corner. Above the spice chest and crystal ball there is a picture of a lady sitting in a crescent moon. And you can see kind of peeking out behind my Mac poster is my homage to Stevie's blue lamp. My decorating style is kinda Stevie/Mac inspired... but it's not in your face Stevie/Mac either.

^You can see my Stevie-inspired Blue Lamp a bit better in this shot. The painting above the lamp is of moonlit cliffs over the ocean, which also makes me think of Stevie. On the right side of the white door, you can barely see a crescent moon painting my friend Scott made for me. And you can see the big crystal ball on the table again, another nod to the Mac.

^This gives you a bit closer look at the crescent moon lady, the crystal ball and oil lamp beneath her, my blue lamp, and the moon/sea/cliff painting above the lamp. Please excuse the wires, dvds, and various crap... I was still setting stuff up here .

^A close up of my blue lamp. I realize it's nothing at all like Stevie's, but it doesn't seem all that different from something she'd have in her house.
I'm seriously jealous. Those Crystal Balls and Lamp are gorgeous!
Old 09-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Senior Ledgie

Silver Springs, I regret not purchasing that Unleashed tour poster last year. Glad somebody is enjoying it

Louie, I am totally coming to your place and thieving your crystal ball and blue lamp. You.Just.Wait!
Old 09-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Louie, you have fantastic taste!
Old 09-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post

Love it! I hope to do something similar in my home office redecorating project--I want it rock and roll inspired but subtle like this!
Old 09-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Louie, your N.C. home was absolutely gorgeous! Did you use the same wall colors in the new place?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Louie, your N.C. home was absolutely gorgeous! Did you use the same wall colors in the new place?
I loved that color so much... took me 8 hours to paint! Fun fact, the color is called swampwater! I'm not bothering to paint the new place since it's a rental, and I'm not sure how long we'll be here.

Thanks for all the compliments, y'all. It was a lot of fun putting that place together. I painted the walls, recovered the chairs, and collected everything you see over the past decade.