Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2017, 11:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Richard was asked about this point blank on his original blog and he said it is NOT true, and then within a short time posted a photo of himself with all his gold records and grammys to prove it. For some reason he later felt embarrassed about having posted it, but I thought, 'why the hell not?' I mean geez he EARNED all of that, he contributed to all of that, why not be proud of it? If Lindsey wants to rewrite history and try and make out that it was all his own genius on all those albums that just speak to *his* issues.
I don't think he was embarrassed because of anything having to do with Lindsey or Lindsey "rewriting history" or anything like that. He was just very insistent that what Ken said wasn't true. On his blogs and twitter, he's almost kind of excessive in giving Lindsey praise and saying how Lindsey was the big 'brain' behind it all and that him and Ken were just helping out and developing the ideas. I think maybe it's because they were also like best friends for 20 years so that adds a personal factor to it. I follow his assistant Stacy on Twitter as well and she mostly seems to have issue with Ken, saying Ken makes it seem like he was the main engineer and all that.

I don't even know why Richard would think he's 'forgotten' when his name is literally on the albums lol, he has an official credit as producer that will be there forever.