Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless-Child View Post
Anyway, there's a bit in Storms that i find especially interesting, it is that moment when they are all doing the Rolling Stone photoshoot. She says it was a wrap in 45 minutes, and then Lindsey said (can't find the quote) he stayed on the bed of the photoshoot for like an hour...with Stevie. i would die to know the truth about that .
Oh, here's a post with the quotes.
http://www.ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/sh...57&postcount=3

Quote:
"Christine really didn't want to be next to John, because they were just divorced," Nicks adds. "So he was the odd man out, reading the magazine. Afterwards, Lindsey and I got to talking about how amazing it was that not so long ago I was a waitress and he didn't have a job, and now we were on the cover of Rolling Stone with this huge record. And we lay there for two hours talking and making out. Finally, Annie had to tell us to leave, because she had rented the room for only so long. But in one afternoon she put Lindsey and me back together and also planted the seed for Mick and me, which happened a year later. You want to know the power of Annie Leibovitz, there you go."

As for Buckingham, he remembers the photo session a little differently. "For Stevie and me, the wounds and animosities were still very fresh," he says. "So the idea for the photo wasn't all that funny. We had to compartmentalize our feelings to keep the band functional, and at the end of the session, we had this moment of not being able to avoid all that had been lost. We embraced for about fifteen minutes, and Mick finally came over and said that people were starting to get uncomfortable. I don't know how healthy all this display of our personal life was, but that's showbiz."

Stevie said they talked and made out for two hours. What a nut. Logistically, do you see making out at a photo shoot with a photographer, her assistants and make up/wardrobe people roaming around, for two whole hours?

Lindsey said that they confronted what they'd lost and embraced for fifteen minutes.

Carol says the whole shoot took place in her home, under her watchful eye and I think, would have us to know there was no embracing or making out.

Last edited by michelej1; 12-30-2012 at 05:32 PM..