User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Wanna come back to my hotel room? Marissa's part of the deal.

Yum.
I'll cover us with my follow-up question-- can we please not tell Stevie about this?

Us.
You're so like me
Old 08-17-2009, 08:11 PM

I would ask him, "it's not that funny is it?"
Old 08-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
I'll cover us with my follow-up question-- can we please not tell Stevie about this?

Us.
As always, you follow through.

Another sign that we've got this in the bag.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I would ask him something about Christine too!! I've always wondered why it appears that he's sometimes looking at her and she's looking at him when they are singing on stage. Being the shipper that I am, I always assume he's looking at Stevie...but there have been certain videos where, if you look closely, it looks as though he's looking at Christine. One example being Bleed to Love Her from The Dance. At first, it looks like he's looking at Stevie...but then after the first bit of the song is over, Stevie goes off in her own little world dancing around on stage and Lindsey is still turned looking towards his right...and unless its a trick of the camera, he's looking at Christine and she's looking at him. So, I would want to ask him what was up with that...if it wasn't weird camera angles, how exactly would he describe what goes on between them onstage??
Old 08-18-2009, 05:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

My question would be a simple 'do you weanna go for a beer'? Take it from there...
Old 08-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyBlueEyes View Post
I would ask him something about Christine too!! I've always wondered why it appears that he's sometimes looking at her and she's looking at him when they are singing on stage. Being the shipper that I am, I always assume he's looking at Stevie...but there have been certain videos where, if you look closely, it looks as though he's looking at Christine. One example being Bleed to Love Her from The Dance. At first, it looks like he's looking at Stevie...but then after the first bit of the song is over, Stevie goes off in her own little world dancing around on stage and Lindsey is still turned looking towards his right...and unless its a trick of the camera, he's looking at Christine and she's looking at him. So, I would want to ask him what was up with that...if it wasn't weird camera angles, how exactly would he describe what goes on between them onstage??
The players in a rock band usually look at one another -- it's both a tic & a logistical necessity.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 08-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Whenever, Lindsey was standing back from his mic, he was looking over at Christine. I guess it's just a way of communicating as musicians. I found it extremely endearing.

Actually, one of the nicest things about the Dance dvd is the way they were all staring at each other, in general.

Michele
Old 08-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks you guys...all of that makes sense. I just know that when I watch it, those glances seem so meaningful...I'm always left wondering if it may speak of a particular musical connection the two had that, as much as I hate to say it, didn't really include anyone else in the group. It is very possible that I'm reading way too much into it!
Old 08-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"Did you ever purposefully sabotage any of Stevie's songs with poor arrangements or production elements?"

"In regard to prior allegations, did you ever hit or kick Stevie?"
Old 08-18-2009, 03:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

Do you own a Members Only jacket?
Old 08-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks you guys...all of that makes sense. I just know that when I watch it, those glances seem so meaningful...I'm always left wondering if it may speak of a particular musical connection the two had that, as much as I hate to say it, didn't really include anyone else in the group. It is very possible that I'm reading way too much into it!
I would also add that although during his solo tours Lindsey does look at Brett, touch Brett and hug him, he doesn't stare and smile at Brett for loooong segments of songs the way he routinely did with Christine.

Michele
Old 08-18-2009, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustOrphan View Post
"Did you ever purposefully sabotage any of Stevie's songs with poor arrangements or production elements?"
"
Welcome to The Room, Sara. For Scarlett.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I kind of want to know this:

Can Kristen really compare to Stevie at all? I mean, really?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Welcome to The Room, Sara. For Scarlett.
or the Say You Will version of Smile at You. The production equivalent of a punch in the face. Welcome to the Room, Sara was definitely a backhanded slap.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustOrphan View Post
or the Say You Will version of Smile at You. The production equivalent of a punch in the face. Welcome to the Room, Sara was definitely a backhanded slap.
I think Smile at You came out great.

I do agree about Welcome To The Room, though. Also, see: Straight Back.