Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default reporter ran into LB on Nov 22, talked about new album

thanks so much to Karissa for finding this and sharing here http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpo...&postcount=155 -

I've been out a few days amigos tending to my health (I'm ok) 🙏🏼 then today the hills and ocean were calling me, a hike is always good for healing. Upon arrival, I see this man, I don't want to disturb him, but keep staring, hoping the force will get him to turn around my way, it does! Finally I get the guts to say, "Excuse me are you Lindsey Buckingham?" Wow this organic meeting finally happened and not as a TV journalist either. Just as me. As a #fleetwoodmac megafan I always dreamed of this day. We talked about the band, politics, his new album he's working on with Christie McVie, his kids, my life and he said he'll watch for me on #nbcla Kinda geeking out big time right now. #biglove to Lindsey thanks for making this day even more epic! I feel better already! "I'm over my head!" Lol #epic #gratitude #magicalhike #lindseybuckingham #iwillrejoiceandbegladinit #vibinghigh #losangeles

A photo posted by Michelle Valles (@michellenbcla) on

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 12-08-2016, 03:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks! From the thread title, I expected he'd got bored of the wait and was working on a new solo album. But it's good to see that he's still working to release his work with Christine.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think that's so great. She was lucky to run into Lindsey and he was lucky to run into her, because she is relatively young and many of today's reporters would not have had a clue who he is. She knew more about him than most of the people out there writing FM articles.

Michele
Old 12-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Found it interesting she said Lindsey talked about his new album with Christine McVie. Kind of makes you wonder if he actually said that him and Christine are working on one and if he meant it was going to be released with just them and no Stevie. Hopefully.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
Found it interesting she said Lindsey talked about his new album with Christine McVie. Kind of makes you wonder if he actually said that him and Christine are working on one and if he meant it was going to be released with just them and no Stevie. Hopefully.
yeah, it's buried in the multiple pages of that thread in the Rumours forum, but someone asked the reporter in comments what LB actually said, whether it was gonna be LB solo or a FM album, and here's the jest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karissa View Post
dinaalkachak: Did he say a solo album or a Fleetwood Mac album? Awesome story!
michellenbcla: @dinaalkachak a duet with Christine McVie!!! Thank you!

Good catch! I copied the comment & response here for anyone interested. Like I said, it's clearly not definitive info, but it's quite interesting, IMO.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"