The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This discussion of height got me curious about Christine's height. I typed it into google and a slightly bizarre description of her came up in wikipicky.com:

http://wikipicky.com/celebrity/chris...net-worth.html

"Christine is not a very tall woman, and her height is an average of 5 feet and 7 inches. She has got slim and long legs that give the impression of her being a little taller than she actually is. She is a slim woman, whose last recorded weight was about 54 kg, and she has never been chubby in her life. She was and still is considered to be sexy by her fans because of her physical attributes as well as her attitude. A good looking woman with deep husky voice, she has got long blonde hair, a hot figure and also has got good behaviors. Her body measurements read 33-24-35 inches (Breast- Waist- Hip), and her feet are size 8 standard size. Now in her 70s, she was definitely very hot in her young age. Although there is a high demand for her pictures from the past, only few are found on the media."
Old 05-31-2017, 02:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Honestly Lindsey looks about 6 ft for sure in all the old Rumours era photos and he certainly seems about a foot taller than Stevie, and she's 5'1".

Let's see.....2" for the heels, and maybe 3" at least for the hair......added to 5'9" would bring him to about 6'2". Hmmm... that must have been it.

Still though, look at how long his legs look on that cover.....that's not shoes or hair. Where did those long legs go??
high waisted jeans my friend, high waisted jeans.
Old 05-31-2017, 02:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

lindsey was so damn hot in his prime, his looks are seriously underrated by the rest of the world. imo he's one of those great male beauties.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:59 PM
button-lip
This message has been deleted by button-lip.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
lindsey was so damn hot in his prime, his looks are seriously underrated by the rest of the world. imo he's one of those great male beauties.
Since posts were deleted I'm gonna say again that I also think Lindsey was pretty hot (and I still think he is). Those women who were around him in his prime were very, very lucky. Maybe they don't see it that way (especially one) but I do.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.