User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc402 View Post
i got standingplaces first ring 59,40 EUR a piece, are those the standingplaces way in the back , my geography of the ahoy is a bit vague in memory ?
No Marc, if youu're in time I guess you can get quite a good spot:

http://www.ahoy.nl/evenementen/Fleet...09/Seatingplan

Old 06-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So, the first sold out show in Europe. And they were afraid they Dutch didn't love them.

Who's laughing now, Mojo?

I actually think they could sell out another show if they didn't have Paris on the 17th. Maybe they're going to squeeze one in on the 16th, or does Stevie require a day off after two shows nowadays?
Old 06-20-2009, 08:19 AM
Junior Ledgie

Hi everybody,

My name is elni (lorette), 34 and I live in Amsterdam. I have been a long time Mac/Stevie fan. I saw them perform for the first time during the SYW tour in Oberhausen, Germany. That's where mydream became true!

Got my tickets for Ahoy as well, Also within 2 minutes! (General Admission Tickets)
I am so happy!!!!

Have a fantastic weekend everybody!

Greetings from sunny Amsterdam.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Senior Ledgie

Okay, so Rotterdam is already sold out. That is fast!!! Normal you would think that a band would another show if the first concert is sold out this fast......
But with FM, well i don't know. What do you think?
Does anybody know how are the ticketsales going in other European countries???
Old 06-20-2009, 10:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
So, the first sold out show in Europe. And they were afraid they Dutch didn't love them.

Who's laughing now, Mojo?

I actually think they could sell out another show if they didn't have Paris on the 17th. Maybe they're going to squeeze one in on the 16th, or does Stevie require a day off after two shows nowadays?

yes. they will never do three shows in a row> so the only gap is between Berlin 19 and Glasgow 22. Or do they want to party and get spiked in Berlin?

Old 09-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Extra tickets available

Just receive a tweet from Livenation.nl, that extra tickets are available at:

http://www.eventim.nl/cgi-bin/fleetwood-mac-kaarten-rotterdam.html?affiliate=lnl&fun=tdetailb&doc=evdetailb&key=250123$702961

It are tickets for € 59,00, in the very far corners of the venue I believe....

So, if you live in Holland and didn't get the tickets on time last june, this is your last chance to be there...

I'll be upfront ;-)
Old 09-25-2009, 04:33 AM
Junior Ledgie

Thanks for the tip about the extra tickets!! Made my friend very happy who was too late when they sold out for Ahoy in June.

Hope to be upfront too
Old 09-25-2009, 08:32 AM
Senior Ledgie

I've seen that before. The concert was sold out in one day and than 1 month before the concert they come with tickets again but these are at, let just say, bad places. These are tickets for next to and behind the stage. So you can't see a lot and i wonder if the sound is good from that part of the venue. But if you want to go to FM than........ there are still some tickets!!!!!
Old 09-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dance View Post
I've seen that before. The concert was sold out in one day and than 1 month before the concert they come with tickets again but these are at, let just say, bad places. These are tickets for next to and behind the stage. So you can't see a lot and i wonder if the sound is good from that part of the venue. But if you want to go to FM than........ there are still some tickets!!!!!
Well atually I have seen a lot of messages by LiveNation lately announcing 'extra' tickets. It looks like common practice nowadays...create some demand by stating it's sold out and then come up with extra tickets.

What also can be the case is that Mojo/LiveNation.nl is very offensive regards scalpers and other ticketagencies. Somehow they find out which tickets are sold thru such an agency and they simply make them not valid anymore...so they can sell it again and make their own benefit twice...the customer is being rippe an will do no more business ever again with those agencies...

Alas, less the three weeks. For those of you with general admission floor tickets (the one an only correct way to enjoy a real rock concert), what time will you be laying in front of the Ahoy'???
Old 09-28-2009, 05:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

We plan on arriving there around 1 in the afternoon.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
We plan on arriving there around 1 in the afternoon.
Mmmm, I was thinking about 4pm/5pm, have to sleep out a little (driving home from Antwerp the night before), spent a little time with my kids etc. Keep my girl happy with my being around...my experience is that it's very easy to get upfront in Ahoy'....I'm alone, so that won't be a problem.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^ It's pretty easy. I've never stood anywhere but up front at the Ahoy. But we booked a hotel in Antwerpen and we have to check out before noon. So that means we arrive in Rotterdam around 1 pm. We won't have anything better to do than stand in line.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
^^ It's pretty easy. I've never stood anywhere but up front at the Ahoy. But we booked a hotel in Antwerpen and we have to check out before noon. So that means we arrive in Rotterdam around 1 pm. We won't have anything better to do than stand in line.
we also drive from antwerp to rotterdam the next day, is it really only 1 hour drive ??

is there nothing at all to do / see in rotterdam ( we are from usa first visit to holland )

we also have extra 2 tix at face value for rotterdam if any ledgie interested
. sect bd , row 44 seats 6,7
Old 09-30-2009, 06:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
we also drive from antwerp to rotterdam the next day, is it really only 1 hour drive ??

is there nothing at all to do / see in rotterdam ( we are from usa first visit to holland )

we also have extra 2 tix at face value for rotterdam if any ledgie interested
. sect bd , row 44 seats 6,7
I live in Dordrecht. Which is about 20km south of Rotterdam. Antwerp is approx 70 km south to Dordrecht. The venue is in the north of Antwerp, so one hour drive indeed.

Plenty do see and do in Rotterdam. Shopping, harbourtour (by boat), have lunch at the Euromast (A sight seeing tower), a few nice museums (Kunsthal, Boymans). The heart of Rotterdam is completely rebuild after the 1940 bombs and inferno. So plenty of nice architecture (if you like that).

Or stop by in Dordrecht. The oldest city in the part of The Netherlands we call Holland. The city where our state was founded. Lot's of monuments, pittoresque harbours and canals. And I do live there :-)

Antwerp is fun too. They have a very old Zoo next to the central railwaystation.