Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Glen posted this on his public facebook page to reach others:

This I wrote on my sons FB page and want you to share with your children. Because life is to short not too!

I don't even know what to say...... I'm speechless you guys!!! I lost my one and only amazingly beautiful, smart handsome son. It is indescribable for the pain me his Mom, Callias and the rest of family are going through. If you guys could only realize that he would still be "here" if it wasn't for drugs and alcohol. I want all of you who partied with Glen to take this as a wake up call and realize his mother and I lost our only son Callais lost her only brother and you ALL of you, lost a dear friend. Please remember he went to boarding schools and Rehabs to stay sober.....only to get out and start to party and end up leaving his life behind. Please take a good look at yourselves and stop the insanity if you are one of the people that party. I can't be mad at anyone nor do I have blame to place. I truly wish i could because my heart is ripped to pieces and I am so very angry to say the least. Glen had his whole life ahead of him and one thing I know for sure!!!! HE wanted to LIVE! This was not his plan nor God's way or that " he wasn't meant for this life"! All the is "BULL****" he took drugs that people sold him and had an ACCIDENT and now he is gone forever! So read my words and realize he will never write, call, or most of all see any of us EVER again... and that is the saddest of all. :~((

I will post on his page when the funeral service will be when we find out. It should be with in the next week. I love you all and know you will miss him as much as I do. If you want to friend me on FB and keep in touch with me, it will help me for the rest of my life to be able to talk to him through his friends as well.

Rest in peace my amazing champion of a son. LOVE DAD xoxoxoxo

What a handsome young man. God bless his family.

Last edited by CADreaming; 11-08-2011 at 08:32 PM..
Old 08-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Marcia Parrish, the ex-wife of Glen Parrish (Stevie's old manager) and mother of Glen Parrish Jr (Stevie's godson whose death is the subject of You Can't Fix This) and Callais Parrish (the young girl seen in the IYD doc and music videos of Moonlight and Secret Love), passed away yesterday. Lori & Jessica Nicks and Callais & Glen have been posting about it online. Can't imagine how awful it is for them to have now lost 2 family members.
Here's a very cute picture Sharon took of Stevie, Sara, and Marcia on a yacht trip in 1992 when she was pregnant with Glen Jr..... So sad.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I really feel for Glenn. He is still obviously grieving over Glenn Jr. So sad.