Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Fleetwood Mac's Horoscopes

Ok, so I don't believe in astrology & stuff, but every now & again I research this stuff just for the heck of it. So let's do this together:
Found on http://zacivan.blogspot.com/2009/01/...ty-traits.html

Gemini (Stevie)-The Chatterbox. Smart & witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative & outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous & tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically & mentally.

Libra (Lindsey)-The Harmonizer. Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal... Creative, energetic, & very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving & beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

Cancer (Christine & Mick)-The Protector. Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving & caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive & imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

Saggittarius (John)- The Happy-Go-Lucky One. Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome)..Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries & gambling. Social & outgoing.. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes.. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside & out.

Tell me what you think. Do the traits fit?
Old 01-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie-Spot on
LB- couldn't be more opposite of that
Mick-pretty darn close
Christine- maybe 50/50
John-john is so aloof i'm guessing it could largely all apply but tough to know.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4136 View Post
LB- couldn't be more opposite of that

Actually, Lindsey is all of those things except maybe nice to everyone he meets. Looking over his role in Fleetwood Mac, his musical output, and his history with Stevie, how could you say he is not creative, energetic, social, peaceful and generous. Look at how much of his time and effort he has devoted to her songs sounding great. Definitely flirtatious, definitely a procrastinator. He was also very beautiul in his youth, and clearly, looking over his career, it seems he puts a lot of time and thought into everything which would indicate to me that he takes decisions seriosuly and thus has a difficult time making up his mind.

Seems spot on.

For what it's worth, anyone who wants to know more about astrology should look for Linda Goodman's books, espcially Love Signs and Sun Signs. There is no way a Libra, or any other sign, can be summed up in two lines - it takes pages, and pages, and pages, and it depends on the sign they are interacting with. A Libra with a Gemini is not going to be the same Libra with a Cancer.
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case

Last edited by KarmaContestant; 01-24-2014 at 11:27 AM..
Old 01-24-2014, 09:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Both Mick and Chris seem like textbook Cancers, notwithstanding the "excellent partners for life" bit. I do sense that had neither of them entered the world of rock, they might have had wonderful, long-term marriages, respectively.

Stevie is a classic Gemini. And of course she acknowledges this in interviews.

No idea about Lindsey--he certainly had the hair to be a Leo. Had I not known his birth month, I would have pegged him as either an Aquarius, a Virgo, or a Scorpio.

John always struck me as moody and terse with a biting wit. But who knows?
Old 01-24-2014, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaContestant View Post
Actually, Lindsey is all of those things except maybe nice to everyone he meets. Looking over his role in Fleetwood Mac, his musical output, and his history with Stevie, how could you say he is not creative, energetic, social, peaceful and generous. Look at how much of his time and effort he has devoted to her songs sounding great. Definitely flirtatious, definitely a procrastinator. He was also very beautiul in his youth, and clearly, looking over his career, it seems he puts a lot of time and thought into everything which would indicate to me that he takes decisions seriosuly and thus has a difficult time making up his mind.

Seems spot on.
see when i read over that description i thought "nice to everyone he meets" was spot on, from everyone's recent experiences meeting him, whether during organized meet and greets, or just when people spontaneously met him wondering around towns and posted a pic on twitter.

but social i think is very problematic. i don't think he's really social, or that he hates to be alone. although maybe - he always lived with someone.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-27-2014, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
see when i read over that description i thought "nice to everyone he meets" was spot on, from everyone's recent experiences meeting him, whether during organized meet and greets, or just when people spontaneously met him wondering around towns and posted a pic on twitter.
I only made that caveat because I, personally, have never met him. So I don't know if he's nice to everyone he meets.
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case
Old 01-30-2014, 03:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lindsey is definitely an air sign, but I would've said Aquarius over Libra, he seems like such an Aquarius to me.

Mick strikes me as a Leo. The ladies fit well.