Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
lots of lindsey-audience interaction in this one:

Whoops! Thought Stevie was going to fall backwards there for a minute!!
Old 10-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree View Post
Whoops! Thought Stevie was going to fall backwards there for a minute!!
She just lost her footing a second. Oops. No big deal.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:14 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlyn View Post
I've just listened to this recording and I found it hilarious after Big Love you can hear someone in the audience asking "Is it the end?", to which a guy replies "No". Then she asks it again, and he sounds annoyed and replies with a louder "NO!". It just tickled me.
Thanks again for sharing these. Now I can relive this night over and over.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Dust Woman View Post
I've just listened to this recording and I found it hilarious after Big Love you can hear someone in the audience asking "Is it the end?", to which a guy replies "No". Then she asks it again, and he sounds annoyed and replies with a louder "NO!".
It just tickled me. Thanks again for sharing these. Now I can relive this night over and over.
You know, a lot of people are annoyed by audience banter but I always get a kick out of it. The conversations amuse me. The singing along is what annoys me.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
You know, a lot of people are annoyed by audience banter but I always get a kick out of it. The conversations amuse me. The singing along is what annoys me.
Do you mean singing along on the night or on a recording? Or both I suppose...?
Singing along doesn't really bother me... but I'm yet to have anyone singing along in my ear. I'm probably the annoying person in the audience singing along anyway. Haha.
Saying all that, last Friday, the girl I met was singing along and some woman next to me told her to, 'shut the **** up and stop singing in my ear' which humoured me... and I thought it was a bit cheeky considering this woman wasn't even supposed to be in the front row and the singing girl was.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
and I thought it was a bit cheeky considering this woman wasn't even supposed to be in the front row and the singing girl was.
That's horrible.

I do sing along, but with the loud songs you can't even hear it. I hope if I sing to the slow, quiet songs that I'm not doing it loud enough to annoy anyone next to me. In my head I'm singing low, but who knows what it sounds like outside of my head.

Michele
Old 10-15-2013, 01:34 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
That's horrible.

I do sing along, but with the loud songs you can't even hear it. I hope if I sing to the slow, quiet songs that I'm not doing it loud enough to annoy anyone next to me. In my head I'm singing low, but who knows what it sounds like outside of my head.

Michele
I'm the same. I try and sing quietly for the quieter songs... but maybe I'm not as quiet as I think. I had some girl whooping in my ear a lot on Friday but it didn't bother me.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
That's horrible.
All I meant was that telling someone who is enjoying the show to 'shut the **** up' is a bit OTT and this woman could have phrased it much nicer if the singing was annoying her.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Do you mean singing along on the night or on a recording? Or both I suppose...?

Saying all that, last Friday, the girl I met was singing along and some woman next to me told her to, 'shut the **** up and stop singing in my ear' which humoured me... and I thought it was a bit cheeky considering this woman wasn't even supposed to be in the front row and the singing girl was.
Singing on the recording's bothers me. I sing along during the show also but in 1983 when I was tape recording one of The Wild Heart shows you can clearly hear me yelling at my friend to stop singing(because I knew the tape would record his horrid voice).
In the other situation you mentioned, the singing girl should have sang louder after having been rudely yelled at like that.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Singing on the recording's bothers me. I sing along during the show also but in 1983 when I was tape recording one of The Wild Heart shows you can clearly hear me yelling at my friend to stop singing(because I knew the tape would record his horrid voice).
In the other situation you mentioned, the singing girl should have sang louder after having been rudely yelled at like that.
I hate it when I'm starting to watch a great moment on video and suddenly at the absolute worst moment the person taping does a huge "WHOOO-OOOO!!!!!" and 1. hurts my ears and 2. I have no idea what was said . And, I am one of the biggest woo-hooers there is, but you're taping. Sshhh.

Also, when you are zoomed in on Stevie and Lindsey -- please never, ever zoom out. Don't do it. And, please choose - do you want to film the stage, do you want to film the screen? Don't move in the middle of filming. It's always the wrong choice.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
All I meant was that telling someone who is enjoying the show to 'shut the **** up' is a bit OTT and this woman could have phrased it much nicer if the singing was annoying her.
Well, once you mentioned that the rude woman was kind of a usurper anyway, that's what convinced me it was horrible.

Michele
Old 10-16-2013, 02:49 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
The singing girl, Ruby, told this woman to go back to her seat if it was bothering her since she wasn't even meant to be front row. I wanted to high five Ruby at this point.

Quote:
Well, once you mentioned that the rude woman was kind of a usurper anyway, that's what convinced me it was horrible.

Michele
Ah I see. I thought you were referring to what I had said as horrible. Now I'm on the same page.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Woo - hooing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
I hate it when I'm starting to watch a great moment on video and suddenly at the absolute worst moment the person taping does a huge "WHOOO-OOOO!!!!!" and 1. hurts my ears and 2. I have no idea what was said . And, I am one of the biggest woo-hooers there is, but you're taping. Sshhh.

Also, when you are zoomed in on Stevie and Lindsey -- please never, ever zoom out. Don't do it. And, please choose - do you want to film the stage, do you want to film the screen? Don't move in the middle of filming. It's always the wrong choice.
This really made me laugh. I can help woo-hooing too. I was watching a clip the other day - Stevie at the Wiltern on her Birthday. I think I found the most annoying audience member ever....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On77Q7SCIjo
Old 10-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
This really made me laugh. I can help woo-hooing too. I was watching a clip the other day - Stevie at the Wiltern on her Birthday. I think I found the most annoying audience member ever....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On77Q7SCIjo
what I meant to say is "I can't help woo-hooing" or "I'm a big woo-hooer too!"

I hope this makes some sense
Old 10-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Another Sara ...