Default Lindsey on Fallon Monday 10/31

http://www.interbridge.com/lineupsdate.html#10/31/11
Old 10-24-2011, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Awesome!!! I wonder what he'll sing.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 10-25-2011, 12:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

THRILLED. So excited! Love Jimmy, love Lindsey. Can't wait to see what he'll perform!
Old 10-25-2011, 12:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Awesome!!! I wonder what he'll sing.
don't know - but i do know from a legit source that it's with the band
Old 10-25-2011, 12:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
don't know - but i do know from a legit source that it's with the band
Would that be the TCB band?

I'm glad he's going to be on Fallon's show.
Leno and Letterman are so old that I might
as well be watching reruns of Johnny Carson.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

DVR set! Thanks for the heads up!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'd like him to get to sit down with the host one of these times, like he did with Letterman a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Leno and Letterman are so old that I might
as well be watching reruns of Johnny Carson.

But Lindsey's fans are kind of old too. So, it works. I hate Leno, love Letterman, but would be thrilled to be watching Carson reruns every night actually. I want the whole show though, not some of those stupid "Best Of" videos.

Michele
Old 10-29-2011, 03:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation tix for LB band bench on Fallon

@LateNightJimmy Come see #latenight on Monday! We've still tix available on the band bench to see Lindsey Buckingham:
http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon....ut/band-bench/

Attention Late Night with Jimmy Fallon fans: our "Band Bench" Sweepstakes is your chance to get close to your favorite band when they perform on the show!

What is a "Band Bench" you ask? The Band Benches are a special audience seating area set aside for HUGE fans of musical guests appearing on the show. Fans sitting on the Band Benches will be given the exclusive chance to come down to the studio floor and surround the musical guest during their performance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon!

To enter the "Band Bench" Sweepstakes, fill out the form below. (Be sure to enter the correct code for the band you're interested in coming to see, and don't forget to read the Official Rules and agree to them.) Good luck!

We're currently accepting entries for the chance to see the following musical guests:

Thursday, October 27: Gwar- Code: GWA
Friday, October 28: Kelly Clarkson- Code: KEL
Monday, October 31: Lindsey Buckingham- Code: LIN
Wednesday, November 2: Dave Stewart- Code: DAV
Thursday, November 3: Air Supply- Code: AIR
Friday, November 4: Childish Gambino- Code: CHI
Interested in sitting on the Band Bench but have no preference for what band you see? Use code ANY
Old 10-30-2011, 06:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Can someone tell me who Jimmy Fallon is, what he does?

When I was over in LA last week he was EVERYWHERE I looked - on advertisements, doing a presentation video on the Universal Studios Backlot Tour.

Never heard of him before - is he a popular celeb?
Old 10-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Can someone tell me who Jimmy Fallon is, what he does?

When I was over in LA last week he was EVERYWHERE I looked - on advertisements, doing a presentation video on the Universal Studios Backlot Tour.

Never heard of him before - is he a popular celeb?
He hosts Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, the time slot he took over from Conan when he left to take over The Late Show from Jay Leno. Fallon was a regular on Saturday Night Live before the move. He's hilarious. He does great impressions of rock stars - Neil Young is one of my favs. Stevie was on his show when he first started.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
He hosts Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, the time slot he took over from Conan when he left to take over The Late Show from Jay Leno. Fallon was a regular on Saturday Night Live before the move. He's hilarious. He does great impressions of rock stars - Neil Young is one of my favs. Stevie was on his show when he first started.
Thank you!

I kind of got the impression he is a popular guy over there!
Old 10-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
I kind of got the impression he is a popular guy over there!
Well, as far as our talk show hosts go, he's on the bottom rung as far as ratings. But a few years ago when Tina Fey was writing for SNL and Amy Poehler was on it, Jimmy Fallon was really hot at the time. He did a movie or two. It looked like he might be one of those not ready for prime time players who would break out.

Michele
Old 10-31-2011, 10:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default LB on Fallon tonight - spare ticket!

I can't believe I won the Band Bench drawing!

It's two tickets though, and I don't have anyone to drag along, so... anyone here wanna go?

It's at 30 Rock starting at 3:15 PM TODAY for ticket pickup.

If anyone's interested, PM me ASAP!
Old 10-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangdrum View Post
I can't believe I won the Band Bench drawing!
that's so great that big lindsey fan like you will get to be there - have fun!!
Old 10-31-2011, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default First review ever! (hah)

I just got back, so I can get in first with this performance. Incidentally, everyone now has to watch it as I think (couldn't tell for sure with the camera angles) I may well be CENTER back of stage for the entire song...

If you don't want to know what song he did (not IOOT), go away now.

He did End Of Time! (Next single? Best prepared? Just felt like it? No idea.) No pre-song or post-song chatter. Other guests were Heidi Klum and some really really lame comedian. Then they started setting up the stage for LB and marched us "Band Bench" people to this scaffolding setup directly behind the peformance area. For whatever reason, the guy chose me to stand on the second level of scaffolding RIGHT in the CENTER (on the left end). I saw the tech guy Stan (from those other videos) walking around with an RS6, and then Brett appeared from somewhere. Suddenly, there's LB, smiling and whooping at us folks in the scaffolds! I gave him two thumbs up before descending into nonstop clapping, so maybe he noticed me? It's Halloween, and some people were wearing costumes - LB was very interested in this girl right at the front wearing cat ears or something, and mimed cat ears on his head to show he liked it. He whooped and cheered at us a few times before heading to the mic. Neale came out of nowhere and seemed uninterested in us. Wally was literally within touching distance. He had a tray of percussion things next to his kit - I wonder if he thought he'd be using them? When the song started, I spent a while clapping on every beat like some other people, but my hands got tired. So I switched to trying to sway (like one of Stevie's backup singers) like the girl at the right end of the scaffold was doing, and eventually ended up doing god-knows-what while mouthing/singing-under-my-breath every word of the song. LB was so close, I could see his bald spot in the back and JUST HOW TIGHT those jeans are (plus how damn skinny he is!). When the song was done, Jimmy Fallon came over and shook everyone's hand, while we all kept cheering. Once the camera was off him, LB cheered and whooped at us another few times before going STRAIGHT backstage. Brett waved at us, and only some people (me included) waved back. Wally looked like he was going to be friendly, and since he was still holding his drumsticks, I thought I would ask for one if he came over, but then he just went backstage too. Neale disappeared as quickly as he appeared on stage. Then they shooed us all back to the regular seats and then threw us out of taping.

Anyway, yay! Look for me on the show please! I posted my picture here, and I was wearing a purple-tie-die-ish long sleeved shirt with black designs on the front, jeans, and New Balance sneakers (though I doubt those got on camera!).