Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Ledgie

Default Stevie Photo Request from a newbie

I have been lurking in the shadows for months now and only today was the first time I was able to post a thread or even reply here so that still makes me a newbie here. If ya'll don't mind I would like to make a photo request. Actually two photos. They are both pix of Stevie looking through a tambourine. The first is a pic used for the cover of Edge Of Seventeen as a single; it and the second one are attached below. Any help will be aappreciated. U rhink there is a version of the second one without the white overlays to it, right?????
Peace
Harry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg avorite pic of stevie1 copy.JPG (51.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg italian17.jpg (30.7 KB, 26 views)
Old 06-22-2006, 08:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Welcome Harry. I've not seen what you are looking for yet, but I'll keep watching. Meanwhile, I spotted this one on line, a sharp black and white photo to go with your theme:

Old 06-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

These are from http://www.tambourinedream.net

You might find everything you are looking for there. How about these?

Old 06-22-2006, 02:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here are a few....

Inspired Angel: Stevie Nicks
Old 06-22-2006, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcannally
I have been lurking in the shadows for months now and only today was the first time I was able to post a thread or even reply here so that still makes me a newbie here. If ya'll don't mind I would like to make a photo request. Actually two photos. They are both pix of Stevie looking through a tambourine. The first is a pic used for the cover of Edge Of Seventeen as a single; it and the second one are attached below. Any help will be aappreciated. U rhink there is a version of the second one without the white overlays to it, right?????
Peace
Harry
Hi Harry,
I already posted my b/w Stevie-thru-her-tam pics over on Seven Wonders.
But that second one on the Edge Of Seventeen single, is actually the back cover of the Bella Donna album. If you have the vinyl for it, it's already a pretty big pic.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Ledgie

Thanks so much to each of you that replied to this thread and especially those who posted pix as well. I have still not found the originals I want but I am afraid those are not a reality. The blue filtered pic of the edge of 17 singler cover and the back cover of the Bella Donna vinyl are as close to reality as I an gonna get. As for the white overlayed pic with Stevie looking through the tambourine I will have to settle for the cropped version provided here and in 7wonders.
Thanks so much for the help! As soon as I get rid of this accursed DIALUP I want to start sharing what litttle of my collection that the newbies newer than me do NOT have both here and over there as well.
and please just call me Harry instead of my member name?????
Thanks
H

At times I use my H as my signature for ease of typing ..... LOL ....... yeah right ......... LAZY ............

Last edited by hmcannally; 06-23-2006 at 09:43 PM..