Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default The Survivor All-Stars Thread..

O.K....I know I am not the ONLY one watching this....anyone have any picks on whos gonna go next week? I'm betting on eith Jerri or Boston Rob...

~Alex

Old 03-18-2004, 09:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Jerri, even though it should be the horses ass that they call Ethan Zohn.

Old 03-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ethan was voted off last night.....horse's ass!ROTFLMFAO!!!

~Alex

Old 03-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by greatdarkwing
Ethan was voted off last night.....horse's ass!ROTFLMFAO!!!

~Alex
OMG, I totally had a brain fart. Now I remember because I was jumping up and down with excitement. Everyone voted for him, too. I think Jerri will be next, unless her and Lex stick together and go after Kathy. If Chapera goes to Tribal Council, Big Tom is gone.

Old 03-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by dissention
OMG, I totally had a brain fart. Now I remember because I was jumping up and down with excitement. Everyone voted for him, too. I think Jerri will be next, unless her and Lex stick together and go after Kathy. If Chapera goes to Tribal Council, Big Tom is gone.
Can't I vote you off?

~Alex

Old 03-19-2004, 09:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Rupert

Why do you think Big Tom will go when Chapera goes to TC? I was thinking either Jenna or Rupert. I imagine Boston Rob feels a little threatened by Rupert's popularity. I thought Big Tom was sort of in an alliance with Boston Rob, Amber and Alicia? I think B. Rob is getting a little too cocky and that is never good in Survivor. I would love to see him get blindsided.
As for MogoMogo, voting Ethan off certainly is not going to help them in the challenges. Now they have Lex, Cathy, ShiAnn and Jerri! Personally, I cannot wait for Jerri to go. She made a total ass out of herself in the bow and arrow challenge. Some expert she is. I really like Cathy and would like to see her take it all. Lex? Don't like him at all. I am not sure why exactly. Maybe its his arrogance.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 03-19-2004, 11:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Am I the only one that absolutely hates Boston Rob. UGH! if I hear him say Ammbbber one more time I am going to puke. I love Lex and I am not to sure about his strategy. All my favorites have been voted off. I loved Rob C. and Rudy (I have friends) and the ever hated Rich Hatch. It's gone from All-stars to NO-stars. I still don't understand why the other players are practically handing the game to Rob and Scamber. Mogo mogo has no hope left. I am afraid as soon as theres a merge that Lex will be voted off.

"Everyone born in the month of February thinks they are right!" Quote from a lady at the table next to us at Don Pablo's!!

http://www.myspace.com/catherinetuliano
Old 03-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I picked Amber for our office pool... I generally have the best luck with picking people I HATE.

Other than that, I'm rooting for Lex & Rupert... I was so happy for Lex that his move last week to kick Colby worked. I think that they're editing Rob for a fall, though... like last time. I don't know.

I think if Chapera goes to TC, Alicia'll be the one out. She's useless and annoying, and no one likes her. She's not even that helpful in challenges. At least Big Tom is comic relief, is easily led, and is brute strength during challenges.

I'm looking forward to next week (Wednesday again!) to see if Amber really is shuffled to the other tribe like the previews made it seem.
Old 03-19-2004, 01:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Rupert

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly
Why do you think Big Tom will go when Chapera goes to TC? I was thinking either Jenna or Rupert. I imagine Boston Rob feels a little threatened by Rupert's popularity. I thought Big Tom was sort of in an alliance with Boston Rob, Amber and Alicia? I think B. Rob is getting a little too cocky and that is never good in Survivor. I would love to see him get blindsided.
As for MogoMogo, voting Ethan off certainly is not going to help them in the challenges. Now they have Lex, Cathy, ShiAnn and Jerri! Personally, I cannot wait for Jerri to go. She made a total ass out of herself in the bow and arrow challenge. Some expert she is. I really like Cathy and would like to see her take it all. Lex? Don't like him at all. I am not sure why exactly. Maybe its his arrogance.
Amber and Boston Rob formed an alliance with Jenna and Rupert, so I honestly think all of them will stick together.

Big Tom is too big and gawky and is just as useless as Alicia, only he's more drunk most of the time. And the way he talked about Sue after she left was in such bad taste.

I think that Lex and Jerri will blindside everyone and vote off Kathy. I'm 99% sure.

SPOILERS BELOW!

I read that Rupert, Boston Rob, Amber, and Shii Ann are the final four. I don't know how credible it is, but I've read it lots of places.

Old 03-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Rupert

SPOLIERS BELOW

Quote:
Originally posted by dissention
SPOILERS BELOW!

I read that Rupert, Boston Rob, Amber, and Shii Ann are the final four. I don't know how credible it is, but I've read it lots of places.

SPOLIERS BELOW!

I have heard that Boston Rob, Scamber, Rupert & Jenna are the final four.

ANTOHER POSSIBLE SPOLIER BELOW!

I looked ahead at the screen caps from CBS and it showed Colby, Ethan & Rob C. So, I am thinking that they will do like they did in Pearl Islands and bring back the members that have been voted out.

"Everyone born in the month of February thinks they are right!" Quote from a lady at the table next to us at Don Pablo's!!

http://www.myspace.com/catherinetuliano
Old 03-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I hate, loathe and generally despise Boston Rob. He must die. And he needs to take that skank Amber with him. How hard up for a man must she be to that him attractive? Yuck! I haven't liked Rupert as much this go 'round as I did in the last season.
Old 03-20-2004, 07:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Richard Hatch

I loved Richard Hatch too! I was totally bummed to see him bamboozled. Ugh, if Boston Rob takes this whole thing, I will die. If Dissentions final four prediction is correct, then I hope Rupert wins. Shi Ann does not deserve it!

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey