User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
wow Tim. Good job capturing this wonderful Stevie moment in time.. she sounds so gorgeous.. and the band does a great job with this song. I'm so glad they finally included it in the set and sticking with it.. only 2 more nights.

I loved the lady at the end saying.." allright.. it was worth the long trip here.." priceless.
LOL..that was my friend Kim! She has been a Stevie fan since 1975 and has seen Stevie and the Mac multiple times on every tour since then. She wasn't too excited about this Fleetwood Mac show but by the end she was singing Go Insane on the way to the car! She actually said "well that was worth the $150 and then that was her screaming "Steeeevvvvviiiiiieeeee!!!!!" I knew she would be satisfied when it was over...but I did not expect her to be singing Lindsey songs after the show!

Tim
Old 03-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by badanimals87 View Post
You are so welcome...and thank you for the nice words. I love to take pictures at the shows but it makes it even more satisfying to be able to share with others that are interested in seeing them.

Speaking of pictures...here is a capture from my video I took at the 2nd Rosemont show during Stand Back. Stevie wore the ankle boots with the rhinestones going up the heel for most of the show last night. The red boots came out for Stand Back and GYOW and then she switched into the tan boots for the beginning of World Turning. When she came out for the end of World Turning she had the ankle boots on again and they remained for the rest of the show. In a addition to wearing the wine colored dress later in the show, she wore the regular cape for Stand Back instead of the red and gold cape she has been wearing. She was really rockin in those red boots during Stand Back last night and her feet actually left the floor once! It's hard to tell in the picture, but she was kinda jumping up and down and just for a couple seconds she caught air.

Photobucket
Tim ~ this is one of the coolest live shots of Stevie I've ever seen!!! That Rosemont Theatre show was one of the best shows I've seen in years...she was SO into it!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted_Song View Post
Tim ~ this is one of the coolest live shots of Stevie I've ever seen!!! That Rosemont Theatre show was one of the best shows I've seen in years...she was SO into it!!!
Thanks Alicia...but that shot is actually from the Allstate Arena show on Friday! I attempted recording the show from the back of the arena...and some of it came out good. Did you see my video of Storms from the second night? There were people standing in front of me a lot so I had to aim the camera at the video screens. When I could get a clear shot of the stage I tried to keep all four of them in the shot. I like to see what they are all doing at any given time!

Tim
Old 03-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks Alicia...but that shot is actually from the Allstate Arena show on Friday! I attempted recording the show from the back of the arena...and some of it came out good. Did you see my video of Storms from the second night? There were people standing in front of me a lot so I had to aim the camera at the video screens. When I could get a clear shot of the stage I tried to keep all four of them in the shot. I like to see what they are all doing at any given time!

Tim
DUH!!! I should've realized that because you can see John, too! I am very sleep deprived right now...LOL!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The red boots came out for Stand . She was really rockin in those red boots during Stand Back last night and her feet actually left the floor once! It's hard to tell in the picture, but she was kinda jumping up and down and just for a couple seconds she caught air.
I noticed that in the youtube of Stand Back from the 2nd night. I had to go back and look again. I thought my eyes were deceiving me but she JUMPED!

Stand Back from 2nd Chicago night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmPypVKG4xs
Old 03-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachwood Mac View Post
she JUMPED!
damn...those heels...can't wait to see this show!!! thanks beachwood
Old 03-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
When I could get a clear shot of the stage I tried to keep all four of them in the shot. I like to see what they are all doing at any given time!

Tim
I really appreciate that approach. I wish the people who run the concert monitors which flank the stage were of the same opinion. Michele