User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-27-2013, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
And Mick said when they had a cold or flu or something, Christine could help them.

Yes, Christine said that her mother took a wart off of her nose and also did something for a neighbor I think, but I don't remember what. But she said her brother had healing powers too, much stronger than her own, inherited from her mother. The thing is, if it's real or not doesn't matter. If you believe in it, it can't hurt.
Maybe just having her around him would help a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Welch View Post
Where is a thread for John McVie. Please send all your prayers for him and his family and friends. Bob and I always had a sweet spot in our hearts for John. I wish him all the best. He is a very special person and so talented. Bob and I loved you John.
Wendy, there is a thread for him in the Rumours forum:
http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=52856

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie
Old 10-27-2013, 10:34 PM

Quote:
And Mick said when they had a cold or flu or something, Christine could help them.

Yes, Christine said that her mother took a wart off of her nose and also did something for a neighbor I think, but I don't remember what. But she said her brother had healing powers too, much stronger than her own, inherited from her mother. The thing is, if it's real or not doesn't matter. If you believe in it, it can't hurt.

NMichele
Thanks, I do remember that somewhat. Is this the same brother that studied bugs?
Old 10-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Thanks, I do remember that somewhat. Is this the same brother that studied bugs?
Yep, that's the same brother.

Old 10-27-2013, 10:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebucked View Post
Yep, that's the same brother.
She only has the one.

Michele
Old 10-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She only has the one.
Doesn't she have a much younger half-brother named Cyril or something like that?

Old 10-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Doesn't she have a much younger half-brother named Cyril or something like that?
Yeah, you might be right. After her father remarried. Her father's name was Cyril.

Michele
Old 10-28-2013, 12:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I wouldn't be surprised if there's soon a Christine sighting in the states. I bet she comes over here.

Of course, we don't know where John will go. He may have treatment in Los Angeles rather than Hawaii. But I can imagine her flying somewhere over here, not necessarily in the state where he is, but somewhere around just to be close temporarily.

Michele
Old 10-28-2013, 12:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if there's soon a Christine sighting in the states. I bet she comes over here.

Of course, we don't know where John will go. He may have treatment in Los Angeles rather than Hawaii. But I can imagine her flying somewhere over here, not necessarily in the state where he is, but somewhere around just to be close temporarily.
I can also imagine her coming over to his place occasionally just to help around and stuff.

Old 10-28-2013, 07:25 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Here is my take on Christine and the cancel Australian tour

Not sure what kind of cancer john has, but the band canceled the Australian and New Zealand scheduled after almost completing the European tour (minus one center). I believe Christine being in Amsterdam is rehearsing with the band (without John now), after Amsterdam she may rehearse in a more remote place, maybe in Maui in Hawaii Islands. John's treatment for cancer will be done during this November and December 2013. Then after his treatment in early 2014 he will join them all and will play the new 2014 schedule for Australian and New Zealand to finish the last leg of the 2013 tour. If john has a thyroid cancer type (not sure just speculating) then after his treatment, John might be OK to go on and join his band based on his doctors OK.

What better way to spend a winter of cold than in a warm climate down under during January and Feb. of 2014 with the all of them for the final ending tour.

That's my speculation (comments?).

Last edited by ironman_01701; 10-28-2013 at 07:42 AM..
Old 10-28-2013, 08:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Of course, we don't know where John will go. He may have treatment in Los Angeles rather than Hawaii.
Michele
My theory is he will receive treatment at The City of Hope in the LA area.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_01701 View Post
Not sure what kind of cancer john has, but the band canceled the Australian and New Zealand scheduled after almost completing the European tour (minus one center). I believe Christine being in Amsterdam is rehearsing with the band (without John now), after Amsterdam she may rehearse in a more remote place, maybe in Maui in Hawaii Islands. John's treatment for cancer will be done during this November and December 2013. Then after his treatment in early 2014 he will join them all and will play the new 2014 schedule for Australian and New Zealand to finish the last leg of the 2013 tour. If john has a thyroid cancer type (not sure just speculating) then after his treatment, John might be OK to go on and join his band based on his doctors OK.

What better way to spend a winter of cold than in a warm climate down under during January and Feb. of 2014 with the all of them for the final ending tour.

That's my speculation (comments?).
My guess was that she was rehearsing with them as well. But with cancer, who knows what kind it is? How far along it is? I just hope he is ok.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
My guess was that she was rehearsing with them as well. But with cancer, who knows what kind it is? How far along it is? I just hope he is ok.
There are reports from god knows where that she was tagging along for the entire European leg. Maybe they were trying to make her get used to the traveling and living out of the suitcase thing again apart from rehearsing if that was indeed the case.

Yeah. I just hope he's doing well and that he'll kick cancer's sorry arse.

Old 10-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
My theory is he will receive treatment at The City of Hope in the LA area.
Not to upset Hawaiians, but between places like The City of Hope and UCLA medical center, I think John will be better off here than there. Well, if he is getting surgery or radiation do it here. He can do his chemo in Hawaii. But actually I'd do the chemo here too, in case there's a problem side effect, which is rare enough, but if there is, he should be hospitalized here.

See that's why they never should have announced it, because I will be giving him my prescriptions and advice until I see him back on stage again. Step aside Molly and Julie.

Michele
Old 10-28-2013, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I can also imagine her coming over to his place occasionally just to help around and stuff.
Like cook pasta?

Michele
Old 10-28-2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
There are reports from god knows where that she was tagging along for the entire European leg. Maybe they were trying to make her get used to the traveling and living out of the suitcase thing again apart from rehearsing if that was indeed the case.

Yeah. I just hope he's doing well and that he'll kick cancer's sorry arse.
Which reports.. would love to see them..