Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default How did you do with tickets today?

I was trying for West Palm Beach and Raleigh this morning. I threw away a 4th row seat again because it was too far off to the side for me. This was for the WPB show. I tried to look for Raleigh at about 10:12AM and the best that I got was Sec 2 Row N which I also put back.
Last year I would have jumped for either of these tickets. I just hope to get as lucky as I did last year with tickets. I was tired of eating the tickets last year and did not want to do that again. Now I am stressed that I won't find any good ones.
I just hope that the fan club ticket that I ordered for Raleigh is a pretty good seat.
Old 03-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default How did you do with tickets today?

Well for Calgary, I got 9th row. Which I am totally happy with. I don't actually want to be too close to the front, cause I want to be able to see the whole stage from just a little further back, but close enough to actually see expressions on their face without relying on the vid screens.

Last year I had row 10 to one of the shows... and it was perfect... So I'm happy.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Unhappy Well...

I could've bought a 12th row ticket (Section 100 Row L) for the Dallas June 16th show, But decided to just wait since Debbie & myself will also be seeing possibly a few country acts (The show we plan to see is the June 12th Keith Urban/Joe Nichols/Neal McCoy show) at the 2004 Country Fever in Pryor, OK (Btw, Just how the hell is Pryor able to get major country acts for a 4 day festival is beyond me) the same week so we have to figure the logistics out first before I purchase my FM ticket...I smell a vacation coming

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 03-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation AAAHHHH!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by estranged4life
(The show we plan to see is the June 12th Keith Urban/Joe Nichols/Neal McCoy show)
I love Keith (thanks to you, Brian! LOL) and I love Cool to be a Fool by Joe!! I just watched Keith on the Opry show on GAC...did ya see it, Brian? He did You'll Think of Me and Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me (my fave Golden Road song)!

Anyways...I pulled up a fourth row (Lindsey's side) ticket on ticketmast...er...ticketbastard and decided against it because I wanna see if the show's setlist changes at all and stuff.
Old 03-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So it sounds like we ARE, in fact, able to see what seats we're getting??!!! This is fan club presale we're talking about, right? I need to know so I can decide whether or not to participate on Tuesday. I got lucky in that the two shows I'm going to are going to be on seperate presales...I hate when you're trying to buy two shows at once. Too nervewracking!
Old 03-13-2004, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Re: AAAHHHH!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
I love Keith (thanks to you, Brian! LOL) and I love Cool to be a Fool by Joe!! I just watched Keith on the Opry show on GAC...did ya see it, Brian? He did You'll Think of Me and Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me (my fave Golden Road song)!
We don't have GAC, But on the 22nd CMT is goin' to show a KU concert special called "Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me"...

I could've bought Kenny Chesney tickets today for his April 17 OKC show (aka Kenny Cheese-knee tickets) mainly so we could go see K.U. since he is the special guest in the triple bill w/Dierks Bentley opening the show) but why go to that show when the June 12 Keith Urban show will definitely be a possible "meet-and-greet" show (All the Keith Urban headlines shows are "M-&-G" for the fan club members). A definite no-brainer for us...

Thank God, the summer concert season is fast approaching...I am going through withdrawals.

Quote:
Originally posted by EveryHour
So it sounds like we ARE, in fact, able to see what seats we're getting??!!! This is fan club presale we're talking about, right?
The ticket's I pulled up weren't shown as "fan club" tickets...Just the regular general public sale tix.

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 03-13-2004 at 10:10 PM..
Old 03-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The best I pulled for Charlotte were 2 tickets in row G on the VERY LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE STAGE. I've been to that ampitheatre many times and if you're that far to the left, you can't see a damn thing on stage. Not worth it to me. Not at all. I'd rather be a couple rows further back and in the middle.