Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Time for a Leak !!!!!!

Assuming LB reads this, this is what i want to say to him

Right Mr Buckingham,

Time to either release an album or leak out a few more tracks from an album you "are currently working on". And no more of this;All my sorrows, Doing What I can, Thats how we do it in LA, Bwana Stuff(what the hell was that Bwana all about) Infact LB you are my inspiration and favourite singer/songwriter of all time and yet I detest that bloody Law and Order CD. No Offence) But that cd has less dust on it that your Model 1

I want more Countdowns, Big Loves, GYOW's, Comes. Get that model 1, wipe the dust off it and start shattering windows in your studio with your Boogie amps and pleasing the masses. Wheres those 4 minute blistering solos that we all want to here. Play what we want to hear and not what you want all the time. (please the masses Man)

Fair dews to you for the DVD thanks for that it was good. I am waiting was fantastic, why whenever you can play stuff like that why arent you releasing it and getting it out there for us.

You have made your money - repay your fans with a non stop barrage of Tracks that are LOUD VERY VERY LOUD.

cheers

Paul Grant

Everyone leave a message for Lindesy ( and all this lindsey you are sexy stuff is forbidden, this is a music only petition) Maybe somone will point him this way and he will hear our message. maybe he will Listen you'd never know.