Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by kportercpa
hey guys - i'm new to this board; can someone help me get a copy of this Mirage DVD? i remember seeing the concert on HBO when i was very young. would love to see it.

many thanks
Hi there and welcome.

Well, I just checked ebay and I could only find one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8&category=618

I wonder if someone (not necessarily here) snitched so that Sony (or whoever) found out, got upset and instructed ebay to take down any auctions selling it (since these are probably only really just supposed to be sold in retailers outside the US)? Just a guess.

I still agree with dissention about this not being released on DVD in the US due to a legal issue/rights more than a nudity one but it has made for some fun talk.

Maybe people are just snapping them up fast at ebay but there were a handful there to bid on when I got mine a month ago or so. Hopefully they'll be more in soon (if you don't get this above linked one).

Hope that helps anyways.

John
Old 09-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittledemon
I'm not dreaming, and you're blind.
blind my ass.

look closer, where exactly can you see a butt there? that's her dress!

the defence rests, your honor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg butt.jpg (12.9 KB, 131 views)

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Last edited by tommer; 09-25-2003 at 04:19 PM..
Old 09-25-2003, 04:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

LOL, that pic IMO is a definite Marilyn Monroe moment.

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 09-25-2003, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by tommer
blind my ass.
Pun intended?

I don't see any ass cheeks in that picture and I've never seen any on the concert. If there were an exposed cheek, we'd all know about, just like we know about Lindsey playing without any undies on.

Old 09-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Actually...

Quote:
Originally posted by wetcamelfood
Hi there and welcome.

Well, I just checked ebay and I could only find one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8&category=618

I wonder if someone (not necessarily here) snitched so that Sony (or whoever) found out, got upset and instructed ebay to take down any auctions selling it (since these are probably only really just supposed to be sold in retailers outside the US)? Just a guess.

I still agree with dissention about this not being released on DVD in the US due to a legal issue/rights more than a nudity one but it has made for some fun talk.

Maybe people are just snapping them up fast at ebay but there were a handful there to bid on when I got mine a month ago or so. Hopefully they'll be more in soon (if you don't get this above linked one).

Hope that helps anyways.

John
I saw that DVD on the shelf at BESTBUY recently...Makes ya wonder doesnt it? (Btw, It had a label on it stating it was an "Import"...Yeah, Imported bootleg from Brazil!)

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 09-25-2003, 07:40 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by dissention
just like we know about Lindsey playing without any undies on. [/B]

Are we referring to the Mirage concert as well? If so, then we're on the same page. (And I thought I was the only one who took notice of that! ) How did I ever miss THAT topic of conversation?!

Is there a "panting smiley" by chance?!?!
Old 09-25-2003, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia
I always thought we were seeing Stevie's leotard-covered tushie, not exactly "panties." I.e., she's wearing cotton-crotch tights, with a leotard over them.

I've always noticed the butt-view, but I definitely feel these are the circumstances. It's DEFINITELY not bare skin!

I realize some of you may enjoy the view, but it's not like something obscene is going on...it's just an ass afterall. Comes with the territory of being a twirling goddess! I like the Marilyn Monroe references...that is definitely Stevie's Marilyn Moment.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:03 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Default Stevie's Tush

I NEVER said it was bare skin guys...good Lord...remember I never started the argument (Tommer!). I just stated what i saw. And it IS there...PERIOD. I've seen it OVER & OVER. I can see her ass. She is wearing thigh highs or something covering it of course but I can see it! I don't think some black hole opened up and plopped the only copy of the Mirage DVD with Stevie's ass right into my lap. Get a magnifying glass.
Old 09-26-2003, 08:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question Re: Actually...

Quote:
Originally posted by estranged4life
I saw that DVD on the shelf at BESTBUY recently...Makes ya wonder doesnt it? (Btw, It had a label on it stating it was an "Import"...Yeah, Imported bootleg from Brazil!)

Brian j.
Really? Geez, I should check my local Best Buy to see if they have any in stock, I'd be interested to see if they have it in even though I already have a copy.

Well, I guess many of us have different ideas as to what constitues a "bootleg" but I can't see a big retailer like Best Buy selling what many would class as a "bootleg" so I'm pretty convinced now that, though an import, it is legit (or well, legit enough for me anyways).

John
Old 09-26-2003, 08:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Re: Re: Actually...

Quote:
Originally posted by wetcamelfood
Really? Geez, I should check my local Best Buy to see if they have any in stock, I'd be interested to see if they have it in even though I already have a copy.

Well, I guess many of us have different ideas as to what constitues a "bootleg" but I can't see a big retailer like Best Buy selling what many would class as a "bootleg" so I'm pretty convinced now that, though an import, it is legit (or well, legit enough for me anyways).

John
The past 2 weeks I have seen "Imports" (Brazilian bootlegs) of the following DVD's:

Fleetwood Mac-Mirage '82

Queen-Live At Wembley '86 (Same as the VHS release from 1992...Not to be confused with the new "Officially released" 2 disc set which is AWESOME!!!)

Queen-Greatest Flix II (My wife bought me a copy of this DVD a few months ago...Great looking video, But the audio is not 5.1 as stated)

Guns N Roses-Use Your Illusion World Tour 2-Live In Tokyo

I also saw the "Paul McCartney-In The New World" ("Import") DVD at a local Wal-Mart...

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 09-26-2003, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Stevie's Tush

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittledemon
I NEVER said it was bare skin guys...good Lord...remember I never started the argument (Tommer!). I just stated what i saw. And it IS there...PERIOD. I've seen it OVER & OVER. I can see her ass. She is wearing thigh highs or something covering it of course but I can see it! I don't think some black hole opened up and plopped the only copy of the Mirage DVD with Stevie's ass right into my lap. Get a magnifying glass.
LOL! I can't believe we're even talking about this!

Maria