User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-27-2018, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
Who are you kidding? I didn’t say one single angry thing in this whole thread. Don’t even try it. Your opinion is not wanted on anything I post anyway. You on the other hand may have some issues you may want to talk to someone about. A hate relationship with a rock ‘n’ roll icon that you’ve never met and seem to have disgusting hate feelings towards. Seems a little troublesome to me.
You seem to desperately want to be in control here. Yet you have no control here.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:42 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I'm sure the crybabies will tune in. Lindsey is gone, get over it.
While holding protest signs in front of their TVs
Old 08-27-2018, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
You seem to desperately want to be in control here. Yet you have no control here.
Anyone that knows anything about what has gone on here would laugh at that. You have turned this board into a total joke. This used to be such a pleasurable place to discuss this band. Now it’s a place we can come and be attacked by people who hate Stevie Nicks and Mick Fleetwood.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:48 PM
FuzzyPlum
This message has been deleted by FuzzyPlum.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Its a place you can come to and be told your opinion means sh!t
Nice
Yes that is exactly what you did to me.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Now I know why I don't come around here very often, all the fighting and name calling. I work in early childhood education and the kids don't fight half as much as the adults on this site. I remember when this place used to be fun and exciting. It seems a handful of people have taken over and become bullies. That is just how I see it. We use to be a family here that was united by the love of music. I want the old days back.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison View Post
Now I know why I don't come around here very often, all the fighting and name calling. I work in early childhood education and the kids don't fight half as much as the adults on this site. I remember when this place used to be fun and exciting. It seems a handful of people have taken over and become bullies. That is just how I see it. We use to be a family here that was united by the love of music. I want the old days back.
So do I. I’m not sure if you’re including me in that bunch or not but I just can’t sit here silently and take this crap anymore.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wasn't really directed at you John...but I can't really speak to the main people I feel I see as bullies, cause you know I really don't want to be bullied myself.
People, we are adults. With all that is going on in the world right now......can we just focus on loving each other as fellow humans.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
While holding protest signs in front of their TVs
Haha. Yep.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Wasn't really directed at you John...but I can't really speak to the main people I feel I see as bullies, cause you know I really don't want to be bullied myself.
People, we are adults. With all that is going on in the world right now......can we just focus on loving each other as fellow humans.
I agree. I wish it weren’t happening. I posted here for years and years and never had anything like this happen to me at all. However I’ve always been told that you need to fight back against bullies and I am doing that. It’s a little exhausting but I’m not gonna be pushed off this board that I have a been a member of for over 20 years.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I understand John. I have been a Fleetwood Mac fan since 1975. This band has given us great music for decades. I never thought that they would still be around at this point in my life. I'm grateful for that. This group of people that make up Fleetwood Mac are flawed humans like all of us. Yes, they have disappointed me and had many missed opportunities, and done stupid and crazy things. But I'm grateful for the run they had and still might have.
These people are not my relatives or close friends, we don't personally know them or share their thoughts, even though some on here might think they do.
My mom is dying of cancer right now.....Our families and loved ones should be more important than all the fighting. Maybe some people really don't have much of a life away from this board, if you don't, that is not healthy. People get a grip.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I understand John. I have been a Fleetwood Mac fan since 1975. This band has given us great music for decades. I never thought that they would still be around at this point in my life. I'm grateful for that. This group of people that make up Fleetwood Mac are flawed humans like all of us. Yes, they have disappointed me and had many missed opportunities, and done stupid and crazy things. But I'm grateful for the run they had and still might have.
These people are not my relatives or close friends, we don't personally know them or share their thoughts, even though some on here might think they do.
My mom is dying of cancer right now.....Our families and loved ones should be more important than all the fighting. Maybe some people really don't have much of a life away from this board, if you don't, that is not healthy. People get a grip.
I am truly sorry about your mother. Cancer is just the worst enemy of everyone. Stay strong.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie has done the Ellen show quite a bit. They have a nice repoire with each other. Smart move by them. They need to do a song that will highlight Neil's voice melding with Stevie and Christine's. "The Chain" makes the most sense. but could see them throwing in "Don't Stop" instead.
The other is I could see "Dreams" or "Rhiannon" LB's arrangements are pretty recognized on both of these so wonder if they take a different approach this go-around. We shall see!
Old 08-27-2018, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks John, it's a long road ahead.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Stevie has done the Ellen show quite a bit. They have a nice repoire with each other. Smart move by them. They need to do a song that will highlight Neil's voice melding with Stevie and Christine's. "The Chain" makes the most sense. but could see them throwing in "Don't Stop" instead.
The other is I could see "Dreams" or "Rhiannon" LB's arrangements are pretty recognized on both of these so wonder if they take a different approach this go-around. We shall see!
That is part of the excitement for me. Let’s see how these new band members mix things up and bring a different sound to these classic songs. I’m psyched.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm excited about it too. I have done my grieving for what was, now to move on and accept the band as it is.