Addicted Ledgie

Here are 16 photos:

http://www.nashvillescene.com/slideshow/view/27322314
Old 06-22-2009, 04:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangriLaTroubl View Post
She struggled with vocals all night
did you see that misplaced lyric on Chain?
Old 06-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
did you see that misplaced lyric on Chain?
Also Stand Back-lots of missed words and music too; And Rhiannon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Old 06-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Also Stand Back-lots of missed words and music too; And Rhiannon.
She is changing the words in Stand Back now. Instead of saying "he asked me for my love, that was all" she says, "he asked me for my love, he said take it all!" Kinda cool.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
She is changing the words in Stand Back now. Instead of saying "he asked me for my love, that was all" she says, "he asked me for my love, he said take it all!" Kinda cool.
It was a lot of words, and the band tried to get the music to match, she repeated the same lyric a bunch. Not sure if anyone has it on tape? I think Brett messed up too, or maybe was trying to catch up to her?

Old 06-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It was a lot of words, and the band tried to get the music to match, she repeated the same lyric a bunch. Not sure if anyone has it on tape? I think Brett messed up too, or maybe was trying to catch up to her?
Yeah, idk. I couldn't hear her very well. Someone else said she messed up Stand Back too - I was just pointing out her new lyric change on it. Also, on Sara she's started singing "all I ever wanted was to know you were dreaming" with the beat near the end before "and the wind became so crazy"...subtle but nice...
Old 06-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Yeah, idk. I couldn't hear her very well. Someone else said she messed up Stand Back too - I was just pointing out her new lyric change on it. Also, on Sara she's started singing "all I ever wanted was to know you were dreaming" with the beat near the end before "and the wind became so crazy"...subtle but nice...
She's been doing that for a bit now, right? I think at least since at least the soundstage show. She sang the all I ever wanted line even back on the SYW tour - maybe not in the same place though.

I'd like to hear more about this Stand Back thing. Not too many vids have poped up. I hope someone recorded what seems to be an interesting show.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailatixela View Post
She's been doing that for a bit now, right? I think at least since at least the soundstage show. She sang the all I ever wanted line even back on the SYW tour - maybe not in the same place though.

I'd like to hear more about this Stand Back thing. Not too many vids have poped up. I hope someone recorded what seems to be an interesting show.
I know. I would love to hear more too...and New Orleans!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Fleetwood Mac Rocks Nashville!!!!

(This lady has some nice photos of the concert posted in her blog)

We spent an amazing weekend in Nashville! I'm exhausted and happy happy happy!

We left Friday afternoon and drove up... checked into our hotel and got ready for an amazing night. Steffie and I got all dressed up in our "Stevie clothes" ..... devoted Stevie Nicks fans that we are... we just can't go see Stevie without dressing for it! Steffie looked so cute in her lil Stevie clothes. She was sooo excited to be going to see Stevie Nicks.... who she was named after.

The whole weekend went amazingly smoothe... we met up with our friends Cindy and Tim and drove to the show.... went right in and got our tickets from will call.... no problem getting Steffie in..... we were worried that we would have to dish out another $50+ bucks for a nosebleed ticket for
her.... but they let her right in.

We never even saw our seats which were supposed to be on the 7th row.... we walked down the stairs and right past the row our seats were on.... and staight up to the front of the stage where we stayed all night! Steffie loved it!.... I loved it!.... we had an amazing night!Fleetwood Mac rocked Nashville! The show was just awesome! I danced.... and cried.... and sang... and laughed the whole night. Stevie sang my favorite songs.... Sara and Rhiannon.... my two all time favorite songs which my oldest daughter is named after.... lil Steffie is named after Stevie herself. Gypsy.... which always makes me cry.... it reminds me of my aunt who died when she was 12 and I was 11 (we were like sisters). Silver Springs.... a beautiful and heartwrenching song.... and even a favorite that they have never performed live before this tour.... Storms. During Rhiannon Stevie soooo went into her own lil world.... doing her spins and wailing.... just like back in the day.... like I haven't seen her do in years.... she was just soooo beautiful!

This night will go into my lil memory file of the best nights in my life.... right behind the last time I spent the night at Stevie's feet in Charlotte NC back in 2001. I never in my wildest dreams thought either of these nights would truely happen for me. And at this point I soooo needed this very special night... after our year from hell... and the several more preceding it that weren't so great either. Even 2 months ago I would not have dared to even think about seeing Stevie live again.... and especially not about being right up front close to her. It was just something I would not let myself think about because it would make me so depressed to know I was missing Stevie and Fleetwood Mac yet again.

I've been a Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac fan for 30 years.... since I was 15 years old. Their music has been there for me to get me through all the tough times... the heartbreak of the teenage years.... many years in an abusive marriage... my escape from that prison.... and I finally found my wonderful husband who is also a Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac fan. I've named my children after Stevie and my favorite songs.... celebrated with their music.... and cried my eyes out from a broken heart with their music.... they have been their with their music through it all...
In Stevie's words from Storms.... "never have a been a blue calm sea.... I have always... been a storm...."

Lil Stephanie Lynn.... rockin it out with Stephanie Lynn Nicks! We did everything.... short of actually putting her up on stage.... to get Stevie to see her. When Stevie says she can't see.... she really means it! LOL Hopefully she got the photo of Steffie that I sent backstage for her : )

Rock On Gold Dust Woman!.... until next time... "when I see you again".... your music will always be in my wild lil heart.....

http://alilenchanted.blogspot.com/20...nashville.html
Old 06-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw them. That little girl was right by the speaker, so I hope she had some ear protection.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Registered

How do you embed a picture onto a post here, with out doing it as an attachment? Thanks in advance...

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 06-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustwoman77 View Post
I meant that was the first time at the Sommet Center that they have allowed people to come down front unless you were on the front. I don't remember them allowing it for the Nashville show on the SYW tour either. I purchased front row for that as well, and I got there earlier that time. Therefore, maybe, I didn't notice. I have read on here that they had allowed people to come down front for other shows this tour, but I figured it was a venue to venue decision. I didn't think from my experiences at the Sommet Center before, that would be the case. Anyway, it worked out.
If the Sommet Center used to be the Gaylord, yes they did, I was there.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
I saw them. That little girl was right by the speaker, so I hope she had some ear protection.
I seen her too! She was soooo cute!!
Old 06-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
If the Sommet Center used to be the Gaylord, yes they did, I was there.
yes it used to be Gaylord. That's how I found it in my gps.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

fan reviews of the Nashville show

"Is it alright for two heterosexual men to go to a Fleetwood Mac show together?"

http://youtellconcerts.com/

Last edited by vivfox; 06-24-2009 at 02:16 AM.. Reason: yea