Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRobert View Post
infamous
adjective /ˈinfəməs/ 
Well known for some bad quality or deed
Lmbao sweet job!
Old 08-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I went to see Britney last night, and it was seriously awesome. She did tons of live vocals, and they were very powerful and strong. I can die happy
Old 08-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilthefirefades View Post
I went to see Britney last night, and it was seriously awesome. She did tons of live vocals, and they were very powerful and strong. I can die happy
Was it really live or was it memorex?
Old 08-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And just when I started really enjoying myself........ *sigh*

Oh well........ So I just got back in the house after being locked out with no pants on! Thankgod the next door neighbor is cool she let me sit and wait til someone came to let me in. Also thank god this top I'm wearing covered my butt.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Bye bye TMI thread Now people are just going to post TMI things in here haha.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

couldnt agree more lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post

SuperFleetwood
www.youtube.com/SuperFleetwoodMac (Watch Rare HQ Fleetwood Mac Videos) And youtube.com/thesuperfleetwood
Old 08-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Anf they locked it just when I was about to tell my "italian" story.......
Old 08-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Was it really live or was it memorex?

You could tell when it was live because it was a completely different pitch from the rest and would shake if she danced and such. Sadly she used the album versions for most of the choruses, but did almost all the verses live
Old 08-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That I have a job interview at Old Navy tomorrow!!! I hope I get it!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 08-22-2011, 03:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS...

That I have a job interview at Old Navy tomorrow!!! I hope I get it!
Old Navy WTF!!! You're supposed to be looking for jobs in hair salons.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

OK I'm totally creeped out. I went to bed just before 11pm. I awoke around 2:30am to go to the bathroom and instantly notice the light is on in the living room. I go downstairs and look around. All the doors are locked so I shut the light off and go back to bed but ofcourse I can't sleep. I always turn that light off before bed. ALWAYS.

About 10 min. ago I heard what sounded like my door opening and closing so I wait 2 min. and then get the courage to go downstairs. No light on this time but I'd swear someone was in here. But what did they do???

I checked the History on my computer and nothing was done on here today. Could they have poisoned my food in the fridge?

I don't do drugs and I don't drink alcohol so I know I'm in my right mind, but man I'm freaked out and WIDE awake now.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
OK I'm totally creeped out. I went to bed just before 11pm. I awoke around 2:30am to go to the bathroom and instantly notice the light is on in the living room. I go downstairs and look around. All the doors are locked so I shut the light off and go back to bed but ofcourse I can't sleep. I always turn that light off before bed. ALWAYS.

About 10 min. ago I heard what sounded like my door opening and closing so I wait 2 min. and then get the courage to go downstairs. No light on this time but I'd swear someone was in here. But what did they do???

I checked the History on my computer and nothing was done on here today. Could they have poisoned my food in the fridge?

I don't do drugs and I don't drink alcohol so I know I'm in my right mind, but man I'm freaked out and WIDE awake now.
Sleep downstairs so they don't come back. But seriously, r u sure u weren't dreaming the first time u "woke up"?
Old 08-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

Do you live in a very creaky house? Because I do, and I often hear strange sounds that sound like somebody moving around. But inevitably it turns out to be either the wind (even with your windows closed, if it's a strong wind it passing through the air vent can be enough to cause doors to open or slam closed) or just general floorboard creaks. You've only to look at a floorboard in my room to hear it creak lol.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Do you live in a very creaky house? Because I do, and I often hear strange sounds that sound like somebody moving around. But inevitably it turns out to be either the wind (even with your windows closed, if it's a strong wind it passing through the air vent can be enough to cause doors to open or slam closed) or just general floorboard creaks. You've only to look at a floorboard in my room to hear it creak lol.
I had this happen to me not long ago, it scared the living daylights out of me.. It was 8.30am i was sound asleep, when all of a sudden my LOCKED bedroom door opened slowly & bumped into the wall.. I heard a tiny voice say up & adams( weird as its been a long while since i heard that saying) anyway i got up wandered around the house, saying who's there??? i thought it was my teenage son at first, his car was not in the driveway.. It was then i started to panic, thinking someone is hiding in my house, so i grabbed a large kitchen knife, & my phone.. We live on 14 secluded acres & alone, my family had already gone to work & school... i searched inside & outside for 40 min, even checking for footprints & tyre marks on our driveway. I called my Husband & son at work, my son is a locksmith he said the wind most probably blew my door open, as it was a very windy morning, i said but i heard a voice too!! Why don't you all believe me!!! Anyway as it turned out he was right, my locked door didn't lock properly & the strong wind blew the door open & so i must of dreamt hearing the whispering voice LOL

Last edited by Aussie W/Heart; 08-22-2011 at 09:43 AM..
Old 08-22-2011, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

My mother believes because I was tired I simply forgot to turn the light off before bed and when I awoke this morning Bee, it was very windy. I smell Autumn in the air.