Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Post-Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Billy Burnette - new studio album

Haven't seen much report of this, even on good ol' Wikipedia but Billy did do an album this year called Rock 'n' Roll With It. It's available for download in the States and here in the UK you can listen to it on Spotify.

Seems a shame that we only hear news about the current line-up on here now unless we dig deep. Didn't even know Bob Brunning had passed away until about a month after the event.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

A very good album it is, too. He is also selling it on CD through his official website which is how I got it because I want to listen to great music in lossless sound quality.
It's very rockabilly. He is joined by guitarist Kenny Vaughan, bassist Dave Roe and drummer Chad Cromwell (who has got an enormous list of credits including Neil Young and most recently Dave Stewart & Stevie Nicks).
Old 12-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwebster View Post
A very good album it is, too. He is also selling it on CD through his official website which is how I got it because I want to listen to great music in lossless sound quality.
It's very rockabilly. He is joined by guitarist Kenny Vaughan, bassist Dave Roe and drummer Chad Cromwell (who has got an enormous list of credits including Neil Young and most recently Dave Stewart & Stevie Nicks).
Wow, I knew about it, but I've just been busy/lazy. I know both Kenny and Dave.
Must buy now....
(and since you only mentioned Chad's credits.....Kenny plays with Marty Stuart, and Dave played with Johnny Cash)